The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loathe Li..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-28-12, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath..."
On Colton's hypothetical chances when merged:

Even if Colton is not medivaced and makes the merge, I don't see him this deep in the game. With the merge at 12, no way a majority of the remaining players allow Colton to keep his (Sabrina's) HII. At the very first TC after the merge he is either forced to play the HII to save himself, or gets blindsided and leaves the game with the idol in his pocket. With 11 players and NO idol, he's dead meat IMO.

In defense of Troy:

It was a major oversight of the Frat Pack 4 to not consider Troy right from Day One. Despite whatever issue may have existed between Troy and Michael, I truly believe this was more a case of the YOUNG four buff guys not being receptive to a 50-year old man. We know now Troy did not act or perform like a 50-year old, but fact of the matter, he IS 50 and at the very early stages of this game it was a factor. So I'm not blaming Troy for that.

It was more than the women wanting to boot Jonas. Tarzan, fresh off his blowup with him, also wanted Jonas gone. He wouldn't even accept the olive branch Jonas offered him before he brought his torch to Jeff. There's your simple majority right there. Troy could not have tried any harder to get five out of nine to turn the game around...so not being able to get five out of twelve to save Jonas is hardly a case of "allowing" the Jonas boot to happen.

You don't have to be a major reader of body language to know that Jay and Troy did NOT want to be at that TC when they voted out Bill. So why were they...because they do not have a crystal ball as a luxury item. If Troy and Jay knew there'd be a tribal switch immediately after that TC AND they knew they would not be on the same tribe as Colton after the switch, there's absolutely, positively NO WAY either or both agree to go to that TC.

Let's say Troy does speak up and be the voice that says, "we're not going." The coattail riders, zombies, and social idiots that define the likes of Jonas, Leif, and Tarzan would have scattered behind Colton and his HII, shrugged their shoulders and said, "Oh well...if Troy doesn't want to go, then I guess we're not going." Now Troy goes from a player who was never considered getting any votes in any Manono TC to a player who's most at risk should they go to another TC.

I agree, Production's decision to have a lame IC at this stage of the game was a major disappointment for Troy. But Production's intital decisions, i.e., casting, men vs. women with Colton in the cast, and early HII twist, didn't do Troy any favors either.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loathe Li...   Aruba     04-26-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   Belle Book     04-26-12     1  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-26-12     2  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   Aruba     04-27-12     3  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   dabo     04-27-12     4  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-28-12     5  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   Aruba     04-28-12     6  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-28-12     8  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-28-12     9  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-28-12     10  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   garyc     04-29-12     14  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-29-12     16  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-30-12     23  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   Aruba     04-30-12     22  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-28-12     7  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-29-12     11  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   dabo     04-29-12     12  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-29-12     13  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   garyc     04-29-12     15  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   Belle Book     04-29-12     17  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-29-12     18  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-29-12     19  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-30-12     20  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-30-12     21  
   Tallies   dabo     05-02-12     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •