The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe Lis..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-18-12, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe..."
I know Chelsea's "your girl" this season but, sorry...her (and Kat) are riding Kim's coattails. I do not preceive this co-leaderhip you see with Kim and Chelsea. But hey, even if she benefits from a disgruntled Jury her million will be just as green as Tom Westman's.

All castaways are keenly aware that millions and millions of viewers/fans are watching (and scrutinizing) their every move and decision. Whether it was truly a personal struggle Chelsea was fighting or a legitimate concern over how millions of viewers will perceive her as a liar is unknown. A b!tchy hag like Alicia, whose State job is probably tenured and safe and who figures there's still enough guys out there who'll fold like a cheap coat at the first sight of clevage, could probably care less about how millions perceive her. But Chelsea is no Alicia. Not to get too analytical over her "words" or intent, I'll repeat what I said in my list..."actions speak louder than words," and at the end of the day her actions spoke.

Yes, Jay stepped down "voluntarily." Even so, there's no way he outlasts Chelsea or any of the other women for that matter if they did not decide to bail out. That's just the nature of that particular IC. I only watched this episode once and I don't feel like going back to watch again, so correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it AFTER the IC when Troy told Jay about his HII? If so, Jay had every reason to think Troy was above him on the girl's Anti-Darwin hit list. Even so, just another reason you hold nothing to chance when paying Survivor.

You're right...that RC was pathetic. But I think the reason Michel tooted Kat's horn at this RC is because I credited Tarzan with being the MVP of the challenge...which he was. I didn't mention it to paint a picture of Tarzan as a "challenge stud" for performing well in what was nothing more than a "toss and pray" contest; it was more to point out it was his first food reward. And one cannot assume Kat's two points was all they needed even with a 6-1 final score. If Tarzan does not get a 4-pointer, it doesn't force Sabrina to HAVE to go for the hardest and highest 5-point rung just for the tie. She could have tried for the much easier 2-pointer for the win and even if it dropped to the 1-point rung below, it's still a tie.

You ask is it necessary to get fed every three days? The answer is YES if their objective is to turn Survivor into a Big Brother on an island or in a jungle. Sad but true.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe Lis...   Aruba     04-13-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-13-12     1  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-13-12     2  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-13-12     3  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-13-12     4  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-14-12     5  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-14-12     6  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-14-12     7  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-14-12     8  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-15-12     9  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-15-12     10  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-15-12     15  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-15-12     18  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-15-12     11  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   garyc     04-15-12     12  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   garyc     04-15-12     13  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-15-12     14  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-16-12     20  
   My List   michel     04-15-12     16  
     RE: My List   Belle Book     04-15-12     17  
         RE: My List   Aruba     04-16-12     21  
             RE: My List   Belle Book     04-16-12     24  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     04-15-12     19  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-16-12     22  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   jasonkola     04-16-12     23  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-17-12     25  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-17-12     26  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-17-12     28  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-17-12     27  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-17-12     29  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-17-12     30  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-17-12     31  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-17-12     32  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-17-12     33  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-18-12     34  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-18-12     35  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-18-12     37  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-18-12     39  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-19-12     41  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-18-12     38  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-18-12     40  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-19-12     42  
   Tallies   dabo     04-18-12     36  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •