The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe Lis..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-17-12, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-12 AT 02:24 AM (EST)

I haven't posted until now because I didn't even watch the episode until tonight. I heard Jay had been sent home and that full on women pagonging the men had begun.

I thought this meant a pretty boring episode and more of the edit trying to laud Kim's game (boring).

After reading some of the lists here, I changed my mind and decided that the show was indeed worth watching.

As what commonly happens when you enter with low expectations, I was pleasantly surprised.

Laud Kim's game? Actually, the opposite occurred.

1. CHELSEA - Seriously? Are you people watching? Only two characters were important this week: Troy and Chelsea. We have seriously come to an effed up place when people are knocking Chelsea for not wanting to lie to people after looking them in the eyes and telling them to trust her. She gets nothing but props from me, as would anyone less genetically gifted. She never did lie to Jay, by the way, instead walking away and letting Kim do the lying, poorly as it turned out. She had no reason to want to beat Leif in the IC, other than simple competitiveness. She even refused to eat the burger that Leif offered her afterwards. Why? Because it lessened her win. Mad props from me for that. Her win at the IC was absolutely crucial to the women's plan, by the way. If she ducks out when Alicia does, then Jay might fight it out and pull it off. Give him immunity, and Kim could very well have been going home. Also loved how she wasn't buying any of Alicia's crap during the IC. We still hear everyone refer to HER and KIM as leading the women. Coat tail rider? Please. Her conscience could win her this season, though I agree that the edit still leans towards Kim. But is it going to be that obvious after the season when Sophie won? Hard to believe. Lastly, great shots of her on the boat. Thumbs up.

2. KIM - Her and Chelsea are still the clear top 2, but the difference isn't as great as before. Kim made her first clear mistake with her overzealous lie to Troy that he saw right through. She also lied pathetically to Jay, who has to be one of the most gullible chaps in the world. Whereas Chelsea and Troy are getting character edits, we are mostly just seeing a straight game edit for Kim. Is she playing the best game? According to the edit, yes, but if the jury doesn't appreciate the growing list of unnecessary lies, then no, she isn't. Is winning ICs a good idea? Yeah, if you are going to be seen as a threat anyway, which she is. Notice how Chelsea didn't have to worry about TC? The decision to split the vote left her open for the blindside. Fortunately for her, Jay saved her.

3. Troy - He saw through Kim and correctly saw it all coming down. Unfortunately, his closest ally, Jay, wrecked him. If Jay is on board, then Leif and Tarzan likely are, and Kim is going home. Playing the HII was the right thing to do. Remember, the girls were voting for him until Jay ratted him out. The previews of next week suggest he is going home.

4. Sabrina - Holds steady but her voice continues to decline. I would have thought the IC might have shaped up well for her, but she ducked out on Chelsea like everyone else.

5. Kat - Lots of people are praising her game more. I'm not sure why. Despite the previews, no surprise there, she did nothing this week except tell a REALLY bad lie to Jay. I mean, could you be more obvious? Haha... only Jay could not see the obvious. She also ducked out on an IC she could have won for some food even though she was just at a food reward. And no credit to anyone for the most pathetic RC of all time. Even JP had no interest in it. Seriously? That showed she's good at challenges? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

6. 7. 8. - Leif, Tarzan, and Christina- Apparently completely content with being on the jury. Had a chance to turn the game around and passed. And now we are supposed to believe they change their mind? Get real.

9. Alicia - Her bitchy mention of Chelsea making ties with the men could be a good thing for Chelsea. We certainly already know Chelsea wouldn't be getting Alicia's vote. When a woman like Chelsea is around, a woman like Alicia gets ignored, that DOES NOT sit well with a woman like her.

BOOTSVILLE-

JAY - Yes, the men started in a hole with Colton on their tribe; however, they still had chances to turn it around, and no one did more to ensure their demise than JAY. Somehow, he STILL bought the women's lie even though Kim and Kat looked nervous when asked about it and Chelsea didn't say anything. Somehow, he STILL bought the lie even though Chelsea had warned him last episode that he might be in danger. He STILL bought the lie even after Alicia gladly gave up in the challenge and the women celebrated when Troy folded. He STILL bought the lie when Kim and Alicia were laughing in the surf right after the decision was supposedly made. In short, what a colossal idiot. He actually had the chance to send Kim home after Troy smelled her out, but instead, he decided to basically cut his own throat. So long.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe Lis...   Aruba     04-13-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-13-12     1  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-13-12     2  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-13-12     3  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-13-12     4  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-14-12     5  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-14-12     6  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-14-12     7  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-14-12     8  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-15-12     9  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-15-12     10  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-15-12     15  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-15-12     18  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-15-12     11  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   garyc     04-15-12     12  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   garyc     04-15-12     13  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-15-12     14  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-16-12     20  
   My List   michel     04-15-12     16  
     RE: My List   Belle Book     04-15-12     17  
         RE: My List   Aruba     04-16-12     21  
             RE: My List   Belle Book     04-16-12     24  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     04-15-12     19  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-16-12     22  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   jasonkola     04-16-12     23  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-17-12     25  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-17-12     26  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-17-12     28  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-17-12     27  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-17-12     29  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-17-12     30  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-17-12     31  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-17-12     32  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-17-12     33  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-18-12     34  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-18-12     35  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-18-12     37  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-18-12     39  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-19-12     41  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-18-12     38  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-18-12     40  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-19-12     42  
   Tallies   dabo     04-18-12     36  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •