The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe Lis..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-12, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "My List"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-12 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

1- Kim: I simply love how we are shown a player that not only knows the history of the game but follows a plan that we have often discussed here. We’ve said it’s best not to be seen as a threat so winning challenges when you don’t need them should be avoided. We also say it's best not to be outspoken, getting on people nerves or on their radar but that you don’t want to be seen as blind followers either. We said that splitting votes is a risky way to go because the other side doesn’t need many votes to foil the plan. She told us she was aware of all these pitfalls and was actively working to avoid them.

2- Kat: She scored the first points, all the points that her team would actually need to win. That was another example of her improvement since that early loss. She was even heard giving advice to her team mates! We see a stronger Kitty-Kat emerging and I have little doubt that she would get more votes than Chelsea in the FTC just like Courtney edged out Amanda. I think she already has Jay’s vote.

3- Chelsea: She was a wishy-washy idiot. Alicia, Kat and Sabrina talked about her reluctance to make the big decisions, she even said it was idiotic to think that way. She couldn’t even look Jay in the eyes and lie to him. It tells us she won’t be able to face the jury and explain herself then.

4- Troy: He finally saw the women’s duplicity but, even with an idol, he was unable to pull the full on switcheroo. Good luck now that his options have dried out. Being mentioned as the one that wants to win the most is something to consider, something that keeps his hopes alive but it will probably only get him the fan favorite votes. He would have been better served to go with Jay's plan to boot Alicia because maybe he would have been able to convince Christina and Tarzan.

5- Sabrina: She is solidly in Kim’s camp but she continues to talk about the alliance rather than her own game. This is her typical confessional: “If we look back to day 1, we made this alliance and said that was what we were going to stick with. we want to go to the end.” All those "we" don’t give her end-game connections, they give her the role of narrator.

6- Christina: She can’t even get cookies and milk! Once more, her vote is shrouded in mystery because she seemed pleased by Troy’s plan but still voted as the women wanted. Did she tell Kim that Troy had the idol? Her insider clips are incredibly boring, her strategy dumber than most anything I have seen. An example: "Constantly you're on edge and you're wondering - am I making the wrong decision? am I saying the right thing? am I promising the right people? am I in the right alliance? should I have one alliance or should I make another alliance on the side? Right now I want to say that I feel quasi-comfortable in my position...The alliance that I have with the girls is still very tight. I keep it very ambiguous, because I don't want the guys to know it's gonna be 6 girls, and eliminate the guys one by one. We kind of play it as - I still kind of play the card that I'm a lone ranger, I'm on my own."

Dumbass! You are on your own! She is as clueless as Kelly B in Nicaragua who thought Brenda wanted her in her alliance!

7- Alicia: It would have been smart to tell Jeff that she was worried about elimination. Her dumb decision could have foiled the whole plan.

8- Tarzan: His words to Jeff about the alliance that he knew and how votes would go take an interesting angle when we realize that he voted against Jay, refusing to follow Troy in his plan. It suggests that he has accepted the situation and simply hopes to be riding the wave all the way to the end.

9- Leif: It isn't the game that is crazy, it's how he is playing it.

Booted - Jay: How dumb was this guy to tell Kim that Troy had the idol. He could have turned the game if he had told Kim that he had the idol and was playing it. That idiot Jay booted himself out of the game so it cannot be called Anti-Darwinism, no matter how much you butcher the theory of evolution.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe Lis...   Aruba     04-13-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-13-12     1  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-13-12     2  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-13-12     3  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-13-12     4  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-14-12     5  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-14-12     6  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-14-12     7  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-14-12     8  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-15-12     9  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-15-12     10  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-15-12     15  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-15-12     18  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-15-12     11  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   garyc     04-15-12     12  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   garyc     04-15-12     13  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-15-12     14  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-16-12     20  
   My List   michel     04-15-12     16  
     RE: My List   Belle Book     04-15-12     17  
         RE: My List   Aruba     04-16-12     21  
             RE: My List   Belle Book     04-16-12     24  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     04-15-12     19  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-16-12     22  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   jasonkola     04-16-12     23  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-17-12     25  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-17-12     26  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-17-12     28  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     04-17-12     27  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-17-12     29  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-17-12     30  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-17-12     31  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-17-12     32  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-17-12     33  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-18-12     34  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-18-12     35  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   michel     04-18-12     37  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-18-12     39  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   dabo     04-19-12     41  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-18-12     38  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     04-18-12     40  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 9 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     04-19-12     42  
   Tallies   dabo     04-18-12     36  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •