I fear to say the second half of this season will probably be as predictable as getting spam in your inbox. Troy is the only wild card I see to challenge the inevitable. If/when Troy is ousted, we'll have one of your more lackluster finishes. Although I did enjoy this episode.
1) TROY (5,4,2,2,2,2) - DUH, could there be anyone else? Can't remember the last time a castaway dominated an episode as Troy did. Came up with the merged tribe's name. Partnered with Christina to win RC. Found the HII. And caps off a stellar performance by winning the IC. Giving Jonas the heads-up that he was at risk pretty much guarantees him Jonas' vote should he make the Finals. Only realistic chance of a male winner this season.
2) KIM (9,5,4,7,1,1) - Got a kick out of the scene with her laying on the boat while the others are debating who to vote out at TC. She didn't have to say a word but you can pratically read her mind thinking, "Heck, as long as it's a guy, and the women have the advantage at 11, I could care less who goes." I don't know about anyone else, but when Jeff held up that "secret" note at RC, I was 99.99999% sure it had something to do with a HII. This would have given any one of the RC losers a great opportunity to go on a scavenger hunt while the winners were feasting on pizza and beer. I'm surprised Kim did not pick up on that. Sure she already has a HII, but two would be better...unless you're James of course; but Kim's no James. Whereas James has more clevage, Kim has a much better head on her shoulders.
BIG DROP OFF AFTER THE FIRST TWO...
3) CHRISTINA (6,2,6,5,9,5) - Talk about a resurrection! She goes from being a prime target on TWO different tribes to out of immediate harm's way at the merge. A definite beneficiary from the "beauty of a merge," so luck was on her side. She moves up for her solid performance helping solve the puzzle at RC.
4) SABRINA (1,1,1,1,4,3) - Even though her big 'ole butt caused a sizable lead to evaporate, it didn't cost her team a victory and I'm still liking her. An II is all that's keepong her from being a favorite to win. But I gotta ask ya sista...What's the deal with the new doo at TC?!
5) JAY (3,7,3,3,4,4) - Big and dumb...but likable. So was Forest Gump; but Gump had Lieutenant Dan and Jenny who was loyal to him in the end. Jay should be so lucky. Simply put, he's gonna get played like a finely tuned instrument. Yet with all the time Michael has been spending with Chelsea, when it came time to talk strategy, it was Jay and Chelsea who went off together.
6) CHELSEA (2,8,8,10,5,7) - She lobbied to get Tarzan's "crusty old a$$" out of the game. But after all was said and done, Tarzan gets a grand total of ZERO votes. Shows how much pull Chelsea has; not that one would anticipate a tag-along to have that much influence in the game anyway. But heck, a potential tag-along prize of 100K ain't hard to take for 39 days of "work," as others before her can attest to. Although what Chelsea has going for her is she's a whole lot nicer than Katie (Palau) and a heck of a lot better to look at than Clay (Thailand).
7) KAT (12,14,12,11,12,10) - Always seems fortunate to find herself in the right group. When you're as cute as a button and as dumb as a doornail, sometimes that's all it takes. "What did I do?," she asks at TC. No Kat, it's what you DON'T do...like pull your weight around camp. A fact I was challenged on a couple weeks ago, yet was confirmed this episode. Let's hope that's one issue we can now put to rest. Nice showing in IC; actually I though she had it in the bag, but Kat will be Kat.
8) MICHAEL (7,11,9,9,8,9) - This guy's dead meat. He's fodder for an Anti-Darwin boot. He doesn't have an alliance to speak of. And it's blantantly obvious the men will be getting picked off one by one. Among the biggest disappointments for this season.
9) GREG (11,12,15,14,13,11) - He should be last for no other reason than letting his "dirt"-stained banana-hanger violate Chelsea's short-shorts. But I do credit him with having the right idea of trying to get the men together fearing the women were going to do the same, although I criticize his approach. He should have pitched the idea to Troy instead of Michael, and I'm still not getting his insistance to trust Alicia. And his indecisiveness...I hate Jonas...Now I love Jonas to the point of bringing me to tears...No, wait a minute, I hate him again and want to vote him out. Yep, this is the kind of "Ship's Captain" I want leaning over me if I'm ever on an operating table!
10) LEIF (4,3,7,6,11,8) - The goat of the IC, but I won't put all the blame on him. It was a team blunder that no one figured out the first to go needs to dig a large enough hole for the others to go through. Not that I would expect Michael, Greg, or Chelsea to figure it out, but am surprised Jonas or Kim couldn't put two and two together. Reason I drop him is because he's so far out of the loop he may as well play the rest of the game in Happy Gilmore's "Happy Place" where he can ride a fake pony with the other dwarfs and get to see hotties like Chelsea and Christina walk out in garter belts carrying pitchers of beer.
(Hope this works, I'm not great with this technical stuff)
11) ALICIA (16,16,12,12,7,12) - Still belly-aching about Colton's HII that Jonas deserves more than her. Sure Christina benefited from Colton's medivac and the merge, but if Manono still had to vote someone out at TC last week it would have been YOUR skanky butt walking out of the game. So count YOUR blessings as well. Hey, if you're still looking for a "guy to play," Tarzan seems like a good candidate. For some delusional reason he seems to like you, and after he's been played, his briefs would probably fit you should he leave them behind.
BOOTED) JONAS (13,6,5,8,10,6) - So our season's marshmallow does have some fire in his belly. Unfortunately for Jonas it was too little too late and the marshmallow got toasted. His confrontations and battles with Greg all but assures a female winner this season. Can't blame him for playing the "Provider" card. Hey, in the earlier seasons when Survivor truly lived up to its name (before it evolved into a Big Brother on an island or in a jungle) being a provider got you deep in the game. But now when players can feast on ice cream and pizza & beer every three days, it's no longer a vital role that can keep you around longer. Bottomline, Jonas is a genuinely nice guy who was not cut out for Survivor.