The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe Lis..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-10-12, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe..."
"Ambers!!! Mariano will certainly not agree to share Amber!"

It's AMB-"A" you would ask Mariano to share...not Ambers. LOL

I'm sure the opening was seen...but to make this blindside work TWO things need to happen: 1) you must have FIVE votes (this goes without saying) and 2) NO ONE can tell or slip to Colton. With this banner group (compliments of Production's neverending casting debacles) this was much easier said than done...especially pulling off #2.

I agree that Troy would have been a good candidate to orchestrate a Colton blindside, but should he have had 100% confidence in rounding up the necessary numbers?

Let's go down the line starting with Leif. Fresh off spilling the beans to Bill, you're going to approach him with the blindside, Oh and BTW don't say anything to Colton. "OK, I promise!" LMAO Can't blame anyone for not being confident with Lief at this stage of the game???

I like Jonas, but the squid he dices up in his sushi restaurant has more of a backbone than he does. Way too risky letting Jonas in on the blindside.

In the aftermath of Matt's blindside, Michael has understandably slipped into the "hey, if it ain't me on the block, I won't do anything to rock the boat" mode. I believe Michael's strategy is let me bide my time for now until I can start playing the game with the women. For these reasons you can't count on Big Mike for this blindside.

If you could peel Greg's lips off Colton's butt you may have a sliver of a chance talking some sense into him...but this is a MIGHTY big "if."

Don't get me wrong, it's a brillant move that would have gone down in Survivor History but way too risky given the members of the Manono tribe...and I won't criticize someone with next to no risk of going home for not spearheading it.

Finally, I will reiterate my point made in my initial post. My final verdict of this non-move will be measured by what happens in the game as far as any potential tribal shakeups. I'm sure EVERY player in the game has Tribal Switch on their minds...when and if it will occur. Personally, if I was playing and I felt a tribal switch was imminent in the near future, I would be hesitant to orchestate something this big on only Day 11 when I feel very little risk of going home. That being said, Bill and Leif should have been the ones to pitch the idea moreso than Troy or Jay.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe Lis...   Aruba     03-08-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-08-12     1  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-09-12     4  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-09-12     5  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-09-12     10  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-10-12     14  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-10-12     17  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-09-12     8  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-10-12     13  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-10-12     16  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   TxMom2011     03-09-12     2  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-09-12     3  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-09-12     6  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-09-12     9  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   Toban     03-09-12     7  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-09-12     11  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     03-10-12     12  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-10-12     15  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-10-12     18  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   garyc     03-11-12     19  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-11-12     20  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-11-12     21  
   Tallies   dabo     03-14-12     22  
     RE: Tallies   Aruba     03-14-12     23  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 4 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     05-27-12     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •