Here are my rankings for this weird episode:
1. Sabrina -- I agree, I would never have given up Immunity, tribal or individual! And yeah, Alicia is too fiery!
2. Kim -- she's the voice of reason in the core all-female alliance as we see when she's talking with Sabrina.
3. Monica -- way to go with helping Salani win the Reward Challenge! But you still need a switch.
4. Christina -- I can understand your raised hopes over the anger over Alicia's behavior. I still like you.
5. Kat -- you made a great recovery from your earlier faux pas in the Reward Challenge.
6. Jay -- you were the one least in favor of Colton's crazy plan. Alas, you were too weak to stand up to him.
7. Chelsea -- you screwed up the first puzzle but at least you didn't behave like Alicia.
8. Leif -- I think you just made an honest mistake. Alas, it was used against you.
9. Jonas -- you were very reasonable in dealing with the women. Too bad you agreed to give up Immunity.
10. Troyzan -- you said the women were irrational? Well, giving up Immunity was even more so!
11. Michael -- I understand your tattling on Leif. I just don't like it.
12. Alicia -- I understand laughing out of embarrassment. I do it myself. But your reaction afterwards wasn't so good.
13. Tarzan -- believe me, the women's Reward win wasn't just pure luck!
14. Colton -- you're a bigoted ignoramus. And that's all I have to say on you!
Gonzo: Bill. You got on the wrong side and were the victim of Colton's issues. I'm sorry to see you go.
And here's what the immortal Bugs Bunny would say about the guys' decision to give up Immunity: "What a bunch of maroons!"