The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "Not Go..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-17, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not..."
Hello, my children, gather round and all will hear, of the midnite ride of "The stupidest HI Play of the year".

It's a story fraught with deceit, name calling, and blatant hypocrisy, Yes, it's another episode of Survivor, where back stabbing is the name of the game, and Hidden Immunity Idols come in pairs.

I, Nasty McBathrooms am here to tell you all about it. BTW, I just did a genealogy search and am amazed to find that I am a direct decent of Old Crappy McBathrooms who led Scotland out of the Open Pit Latrine age into the Outhouse Era. Imagine that. The money is gone, somewhere along the way my ancestors flushed his fortune down the tubes, but still, heritage is heritage, and the McBathrooms clan is a name that will make you wash your hands. And that is really something.

Something else that is really something are the killer spoiler that my dependable band of Really Really Raunchy Mata Hari Spy girl graduates of the Really Really Raunchy Harem School of Metaphysical Torture Techniques and Party Till You poop have gathered. They have a strict code of conduct that they follow, the first rule of which is to follow no strict rules of conduct.

So, without further ado,

It was twenty years ago today,
Nasty taught the girls to play,
They've been going in with all the style,
But they're guaranteed to raise a ****,
So may I introduce to you
The act you've known thru all the jeers,
Nasty McBathroom's spoiler of the year,

Spoiler of the Year #1; Kids (looking at Michel), it's that time again to play "Show your Bias". Alas, with Lauren gone, there will be a shifting of personal bias for 'some', but for the 'some', there will always be bias as well as blue sky reasoning and circular logic.

Spoiler of the Year #2; I would like to present this as an "I told you so, they should have booted Chrissy last week, and Lauren would still be here", but I can't. Lauren did it to herself, and whether Chrissy was still alive or not, Lauren would still be gone. She pulled one of the most (IMO) unfathomable, not to mention idiotic moves, in Survivor history, giving 1/2 of her HI away thus rendering it unusable and rendering herself vulnerable to eviction. This has happened before (or an equivalent move), but it is still the single worst and stupidest ploy known to Survivordom. And giving it to a member of the opposing alliance? Unbelievable. This was only the last in her litany of errors that began with telling Ben all about her advantages, but certainly the most egregious.

Spoiler of the Year #3; It still stands that they should have booted the most dangerous player opponent last week, as shown when "Chrissy, the Wicked Witch and a Fanged Beast", emerged from behind her smiling façade. With a venom heretofore undetected in her, she promised Hell, Damnation, and slow castration for Ben for not obeying her orders and trying to play a game that benefitted him, not her. A Witches' vengeance is very scary. Which promises a very entertaining episode next week. If they boot her then they better douse her with water or at least hide her broom.

Spoiler of the Year #4; There were many tears when the family members came out. With the way Jeff introduced them there were some potentially awkward situations. When he asked who they would like to see, and if another parent, sibling, child, or anyone had emerged, there might have been tears of a different kind. And maybe a booting of a different kind.

Spoiler of the Year #5; Ryan disappeared into the folds of his Dad's shirt when the two of the hugged, with only his head and lower legs showing. It looked like a two headed four footed Siamese twin. You can see that boy's belly button from behind.

Spoiler of the Year #6; One doesn't often see a HI played with better timing that the one Ben played, certainly not at the previous TCs where HI after HI has been wasted. Ben received all the votes (which doesn't bode well for him next week) but one, and Lauren was booted with that one vote. Next week, Ben's consolation prize will be a fake HI that he fashioned himself. I'm sure that Mrs. Ben will be pleased to receive that instead of the Mill.

Nasty McBathrooms
If it's yellow, it's mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. Also run away screaming if it starts to crawl out.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "Not Go...   RollDdice     12-06-17       
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No...   Aruba     12-07-17     1  
     RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No...   michel2     12-07-17     2  
         RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No...   Aruba     12-08-17     3  
             RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No...   michel2     12-08-17     4  
                 RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No...   Aruba     12-08-17     7  
                     RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No...   michel2     12-08-17     9  
                     Aruba's #3   kingfish     12-09-17     11  
     RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No...   kingfish     12-08-17     6  
     Chrissy   kingfish     12-10-17     19  
   The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not...   kingfish     12-08-17     5  
     RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   Aruba     12-08-17     8  
         RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   michel2     12-08-17     10  
             RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   kingfish     12-09-17     12  
                 RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   michel2     12-09-17     13  
                     RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   kingfish     12-09-17     14  
                         RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   michel2     12-09-17     15  
                             RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   kingfish     12-09-17     16  
                                 RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   michel2     12-10-17     21  
                                     RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   kingfish     12-11-17     22  
                                         RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   michel2     12-11-17     23  
                                             RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   kingfish     12-11-17     24  
                                             RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   michel2     12-11-17     25  
                                             RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   kingfish     12-11-17     26  
                                             RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   michel2     12-11-17     27  
   Mike   kingfish     12-10-17     17  
   Ben   kingfish     12-10-17     18  
   Chrissy   kingfish     12-10-17     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •