The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "Not Go..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-17, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-17 AT 01:43 PM (EST)

I am pleased that you are entertained. What would this world be without laughter anyway, right? That we might not agree on what is amusing really isn't important.

BTW, check out Spoiler #2 above. Like you, between this thread and Aruba's, sometimes I don't repeat my self. Also, you must have missed an allusion to her in the title of this post. There was also an allusion to Connie, in case you missed that too.

You named 4 people that could be considered boring in the earlier part of the game, thus reinforcing my assertion of just that, that there were boring people then. We might quibble over who they were, and I might (actually, I certainly did) have serenaded one of them, but she didn't necessarily escape the boring category by being scenic. So thanks again. (some advice; recognize that when being thanked it is appropriate to at least feign graciousness).

Another point which I hope doesn't bring on your usual histronics - hopefully we can mutually avoid that. And it is that this thread can also be used for posters to pretend to be various survivors, and playfully (and sometimes not so playfully but always with attempted tongue in cheek humor) jibe with other BE THE posters as if they were on the island. A virtual Survivor experience. I became the Spoiler who always posted alerts of events that had already happened or sometime of imaginary events, and others took up roles they picked for themselves.

And Aruba has chosen the role of the commission to judge these idiots for reasons real and imaginary. In addition to the survivor roles themselves, we used to have a coconut gallery, beach crabs (who would sneak up on the survivors, pinch them and scurry off - yeah, that was me too), offshore whales, cannibal gangs, monkey observers, and others.

It's actually kind of fun to remove oneself from in serious in-depth analysis and just go rouge. Not that this isn't fun too, but I would encourage you to let the lighter side of your formidable self participate in that too. I won't debate this, it's totally up to you, but it can be fun.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "Not Go...   RollDdice     12-06-17       
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No...   Aruba     12-07-17     1  
     RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No...   michel2     12-07-17     2  
         RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No...   Aruba     12-08-17     3  
             RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No...   michel2     12-08-17     4  
                 RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No...   Aruba     12-08-17     7  
                     RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No...   michel2     12-08-17     9  
                     Aruba's #3   kingfish     12-09-17     11  
     RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No...   kingfish     12-08-17     6  
     Chrissy   kingfish     12-10-17     19  
   The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not...   kingfish     12-08-17     5  
     RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   Aruba     12-08-17     8  
         RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   michel2     12-08-17     10  
             RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   kingfish     12-09-17     12  
                 RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   michel2     12-09-17     13  
                     RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   kingfish     12-09-17     14  
                         RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   michel2     12-09-17     15  
                             RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   kingfish     12-09-17     16  
                                 RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   michel2     12-10-17     21  
                                     RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   kingfish     12-11-17     22  
                                         RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   michel2     12-11-17     23  
                                             RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   kingfish     12-11-17     24  
                                             RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   michel2     12-11-17     25  
                                             RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   kingfish     12-11-17     26  
                                             RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to...   michel2     12-11-17     27  
   Mike   kingfish     12-10-17     17  
   Ben   kingfish     12-10-17     18  
   Chrissy   kingfish     12-10-17     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •