The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB18 FINAL LIST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-18-16, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
I truly feel whoever wins the final 3-part comp would become an unfortunate example of “winning the battle yet losing the war.” If James and Paul battle off in the third part of the comp and James wins and sends Nicole out, he will lose BOTH Corey and Nicole’s votes. If Paul sends Nicole out, he will lose Nicorey’s votes. If Paul and Nicole battle off whoever wins to make James the final juror will lose BOTH James and Natalie’s votes.

I know the third part of the 3-part final comp is live, but what I don’t know is the timeframe between the first two winners and when they have to face off on Wednesday. The difference in BB time between part two and part three can be super critical in predicting who will take both seats in the F2 depending on who wins the first two parts.

In order for Victor to “change his game” he would have to be disloyal and non-competitive. Victor is a loyal person by nature and a highly competitive person by nature. Those qualities do not come with an off/on switch. IMO he is better built for Survivor than BB. I’ll repeat my assessment from last week saying with the reception he received upon entering the Jury House he would have been favored to win in any F2. If my observation was correct this certainly bodes well for James suggesting a possible Jury leaning more toward likability as opposed to a game strategist.

Great call on James ability to handle confrontations. With the volatile short-fuses occupying the House this season, James self-control and discipline was a breath of fresh air. He could be a counselor for Anger Management classes. Da’Sh!t Starter, Paulie, Big Mess, and “Your Boy” should be among the first to enroll.

I’m thinking AFP will come down to a three horse race between James, Natalie, and Victor. Natalie may have lost some crucial votes with her “blame game” approach toward James at the end. A lot of people (including this poster) who admire the “never say die” attitude and reward putting out optimum effort will lean toward Victor…although he was feeling a bit too full of himself that may turn some away as conceit. This could very well result in an unprecedented back-to-back AFP award honors for a solid HG in James. His doubters would have little choice but to step in line and give this “little feller” his due.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-15-16       
   RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-17-16     1  
     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-17-16     2  
         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-18-16     4  
             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-18-16     5  
                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-19-16     15  
                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     19  
                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-20-16     23  
             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-18-16     7  
                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-18-16     8  
                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-19-16     9  
                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     10  
                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-19-16     11  
                                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     12  
                                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-19-16     13  
                                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     20  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-21-16     29  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-21-16     30  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-21-16     31  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-21-16     32  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-21-16     33  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-21-16     34  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-22-16     37  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-22-16     38  
                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-19-16     14  
                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-19-16     16  
                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-19-16     18  
                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     21  
                                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-20-16     25  
                                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-20-16     26  
                                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-20-16     28  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-21-16     36  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-22-16     39  
     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-18-16     3  
         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-18-16     6  
             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-19-16     17  
                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     22  
                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-20-16     24  
                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-20-16     27  
                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-21-16     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •