The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB18 FINAL LIST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-16, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB18 FINAL LIST"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-16 AT 09:51 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-17-16 AT 06:49 PM (EST)

It was fun. Appreciate the discussions. This week, the list is pretty short, and both of you have on the mark observations.

And like Aruba says, even with only three people to go it's really up in the air.

I mentioned this in another place, but I guess it's obvious that the big question is, who will win the next HoH and pick the F2. Or, IOW, will the next HoH judge which way the majority of the jury are leaning.

If I were either James or Nicole I'd pick Paul to go with me to F2. If I were Paul, I'd pick Nicole.

So, odds are two to one that either James or Nicole will win this HoH. If James is F2, IMO, he will win. If Paul and Nicole are F2, it's a coin toss that I think would go to Nicole because of the feminine factor.

Therefore:

Best odds of winning:
James.
I agree that he was a lucky guy. And that he made at least one major mistake. But he managed to get to F3, and whether it was cunning (there was some of that), luck (he had good luck and bad luck), or good guesses (again he had good and bad guesses), he was also non-threatening, he handled confrontations like a seasoned professional, and his wit and prankstering were entertaining and might at least win him America's Favorite (I voted for Natalie).

Second best odds of winning:
Nicole.
I think she learned from her first season to pace herself. And to pick and use a showmance wisely. She made quite a few mistakes but here she is, at F3, with a puncher's chance at winning. Otherwise I think Michel nailed her (not like that!).

Third best chance of winning:
Paul.
Against Nicole he might just pull it out. I dread witnessing his antics and his interviews if he does win because underneath that perceptive and cunning (at times) strategy is an ugly person. He is on a challenge roll, and could get the final wins.

Corey: I think I should be credited with first suspecting that he was throwing challenges, back when he jumped the back and forth challenge. A nice guy, non-confrontational, didn't get into high gear too early (or ever?), and would have been a good bet to win if he had made it to F2. Or F3.

VictorI want to reiterate that after being given three chances to win, and being evicted three times, never learning from his failures, and seemingly never even considering changing his game, Victor has to be the worst game player in the history of Big Brother. He may also holds the challenge record of reentering the game twice, but one can see where that gets one without being able to adapt lessons learned.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-15-16       
   RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-17-16     1  
     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-17-16     2  
         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-18-16     4  
             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-18-16     5  
                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-19-16     15  
                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     19  
                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-20-16     23  
             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-18-16     7  
                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-18-16     8  
                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-19-16     9  
                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     10  
                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-19-16     11  
                                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     12  
                                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-19-16     13  
                                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     20  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-21-16     29  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-21-16     30  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-21-16     31  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-21-16     32  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-21-16     33  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-21-16     34  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-22-16     37  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-22-16     38  
                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-19-16     14  
                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-19-16     16  
                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-19-16     18  
                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     21  
                                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-20-16     25  
                                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-20-16     26  
                                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-20-16     28  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-21-16     36  
                                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   kingfish     09-22-16     39  
     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-18-16     3  
         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-18-16     6  
             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-19-16     17  
                 RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-19-16     22  
                     RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-20-16     24  
                         RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   michel2     09-20-16     27  
                             RE: BB18 FINAL LIST   Aruba     09-21-16     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •