The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sagebrush Dan 10000 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-18, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
Here is the post from her sister:
This morning we lost her.
My sister Erica Schiek Reynolds.
My niece lost her Mama.
So many people lost a friend.
Loss doesnt even describe the heartache i feel and sorrow just isnt a strong enough word.
Please send love and prayers to Erica's daughter. Her Mama is by her side with her Daddy, Nana and Uncle Kurt.
This has been more loss then any family should have to endure.
Please be at Peace my Sister, my friend.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 goodbye, Buggy cqvenus 09-25-18 1
 RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. PepeLePew13 09-25-18 2
   A sample of Buggy's wonderfulness PepeLePew13 09-25-18 3
       RE: A sample of Buggy's wonderfulne... byoffer2 09-25-18 11
       RE: A sample of Buggy's wonderfulne... Sagebrush Dan 09-27-18 14
       RE: A sample of Buggy's wonderfulne... kidflash212 09-29-18 16
 RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. kingfish 09-25-18 4
 RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. foonermints 09-25-18 5
 RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. Puffy 09-25-18 6
 RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. AyaK 09-25-18 7
 F*ck Cancer SherpaDave 09-25-18 8
 RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. jbug 09-25-18 9
 RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. byoffer2 09-25-18 10
 RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. Maroonclown 09-26-18 12
 RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. cahaya 09-26-18 13
 RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. mrc 09-27-18 15
 RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. Suprnany37 09-26-19 17
   RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. kingfish 09-27-19 18
   RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. Puffy 10-02-19 19
   RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. cahaya 10-03-19 20
 RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. foonermints 10-06-19 21
 RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. Capn2patch 05-25-20 22
 RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds. aethelstan 09-02-20 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-18, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "goodbye, Buggy "
It appears I haven't posted here in quite some time... Well over a decade. Could be more... Hard to believe.

But after I read the news this morning on FB I came back to see if anyone was still around that would remember her with me. I am so sad.

Goodbye, Buggy. You were so welcoming when I first came here. I've seen you share ups and downs and I've thought of you often through the years. I am so very sorry for your family, especially KatieBug. I hope they are able to find peace.

cq

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 26047 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-18, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
Terrible loss, thanks for the update.

Erica/Buggy will be enormously missed - it's not an exaggeration to say she was *the* glue of this site in the early days with all of her entertaining, out-of-left-field threads.

PepeLePew13 26047 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-18, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "A sample of Buggy's wonderfulness"
January 2001
We need to be less abrasive to newbies

April 2001
This Weekend

October 2001
What Are You Like In Bed???

November 2002
This or That

March 2003
At least it's Friday ("My daughter has informed me that I am Queen of Buttland")

byoffer2 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-25-18, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer2 Click to send private message to byoffer2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A sample of Buggy's wonderfulness"
Thanks for this Pepe. Nice to remember how I used to spend a lot of time looking through old threads.

I hope you, Pene, and the LePews are all well.

Sagebrush Dan 10000 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-18, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: A sample of Buggy's wonderfulness"
Wow. Thank you thank you thank you Pepe. You're a fine man, and you did a wonderful thing. What a reminder of the power of kindness.

Transcribed by Sharnina

kidflash212 5039 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-18, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: A sample of Buggy's wonderfulness"
This thread came to mind for me. I miss what a close communnity we were:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=37839&forum=DCForumID6&archive=yes

Tribe!

kingfish 20728 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-18, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-18 AT 10:50 PM (EST)

So sad to hear. Even knowing it was all but inevitable, it's still a blow that I was hoping would somehow not come. She was, without knowing it, a mentor to me. And to others I suppose, as well as a great human being and friend. So in that way she will live on.

She was the best of us.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-18, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
See you later, Erica.

We all go with God

Puffy 6689 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-18, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."

This is such shocking, devastating, heartbreaking news. Buggy was so special; one of a kind. We will all miss her.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-18, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
In the early days, Buggy (originally known as "Drive My Car") was a special presence on this site. This is a very sad day, even though we knew it was inevitable.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-18, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "F*ck Cancer"
Rest in Peace, dear Buggy. You were the conscience of OT, and are deeply missed already.

jbug 17144 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-18, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
I came by here earlier today and tried to make a post to share...I just couldn't do it. Just could not put it into words.
RIP my Bug sister. She was so kind to me.

byoffer2 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-25-18, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer2 Click to send private message to byoffer2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
Haven't posted in many years, but felt I needed to come here rather than FB to post.

Buggy. Drive my car. So many memories. So much respect and admiration for all she did for us all.

Thank you Buggy. Lvoe always.

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-18, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
I can't believe I remembered log-in creds. I actually have no idea what sig is gonna show up "v"down there"v". But I wanted to come here and soak up some more Buggy memories. Thanks Pepe for posting. Many were before my time so I kinda of felt like a lurker. That first post about being kind to newbies really reverberated.

I just wish I could have met her in person but then I think that it doesn't matter and that we don't need to meet all the special people in our lives in the flesh. That's just so old-school.

Lvoe me some Buggy!

Thank you smokeysmom

cahaya 19885 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-18, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
May you rest in peace, Buggy. You have changed many of us through your open acceptance, your wit and your compassion.

mrc 10111 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-18, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
*tears*

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Suprnany37 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-26-19, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Suprnany37 Click to send private message to Suprnany37 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
Just ran across this. All of the kind words for my sister are so appreciated. She did love her friends so much. One of the things I miss so much is yapping with her about the TV we watched. Those simple things that you dont find any importance in until they are gone. I'm so glad she knew how much she was loved before she passed and I'm so glad I found out how much she was loved by so many people.
Seems so appropriate that the premiere of new season of survivor started last night which is the 1 year anniversary of her death.
Rest my dear sister.

kingfish 20728 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-19, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
We all still miss her.

Puffy 6689 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-19, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
We miss Buggy so much. Yes, the premiere of Survivor is appropriate. This past year has brought many reminders of our dear Buggy. I can't believe that it's been a year. Hugs and love to you.

cahaya 19885 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-19, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
Thanks for dropping in and sharing your thoughts of your sister with us.

Buggy was a legend around here, a voice of reason and compassion.

Light and life by smokeysmom

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-19, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."

Capn2patch 2779 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-25-20, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
Don't come by here often, but wanted to pay my respect.

RIP Drive My Car

aethelstan 4434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-02-20, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: RIP Buggy, aka Erica Reynolds."
Clearly, I haven't visited this site in years, but I would like to add my voice here although two years too late.
Rest in peace, Buggy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •