The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This Weekend"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-01, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This Weekend"
Well it has been very busy for the little Bug.

This weekend EBug

* saw interesting roadkill, between my house and WalMart I saw, a turtle (flat and complete with it's own buzzard) 2 squirrels, a huge raccoon, and a skunk.

*Learned that you CAN always be right all the time (but you have to be 5)

*ate Mulberries off her friends tree (only to find out it was a fruitless Mulberry Tree)

*found out that 12 dollar hair spray really IS better then the 2 dollar stuff

*finished reading "Wizard and Glass- The Dark Tower IV" for a second time (gotta love that King)

*told my child to go outside and get some sunshine 4852 times

*Cried at the Birthday tribute to Dale Earnhardt on ESPN (love ya Dale on your 50th)

*found out Shakes called her a Stupid Bug (kinda liked it)

*Thought about washing the car, had a beer instead

*Vowed to go on a diet, but then got up the next morning, called her favorite Diner, and ordered a huge breakfast for her family

*made her husband go to the store for more beer, because after all she did go out and get breakfast.

*thought about Kismet's job offer, realized if she agreed to it, she would have to search the board for newbies, greet them, and then report back on who the new people were, decided it was too much work (pretends to ignore Kismet)

*wondered where the mouse went ( MonkeyBoy? have you seen the mouse?)

*drank her required 8 glasses of water a day (cuz it's healthy dontchaknow)

*had a bad dream, woke up afraid the George would bite her tires

*imparted wisdom to her child ( ok I taught her how to make a Peanut Butter and Pickle sandwich- same thing)

*danced topless through the house late saturday night, singing Beatles songs (don't ask)

*vowed to drink less Tequila (see above)

*posted a buncha dumb stuff on her fav website (who am I kidding, the only website)

That was just some of the fun things Ebug did and learned this weekend. I would like to thank MonkeyBoy (though I can no longer remember why) hahaha

Please come, share you weekend with us

EBug- who's husband thinks "Drive My Car" means something sexual

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Just now... dangerkitty 04-29-01 1
 RE: This Weekend Drive My Car 04-29-01 2
 RE: This Weekend Cherberrie 04-29-01 3
 RE: This Weekend George Tirebiter 04-29-01 4
   Apologies! George Tirebiter 04-29-01 5
   George's Weekend Drive My Car 04-29-01 6
       RE: George's Weekend George Tirebiter 04-29-01 7
           RE: George's Weekend Drive My Car 04-29-01 9
   RE: This Weekend Cherberrie 04-30-01 13
   RE: This Weekend Monkeyboy 04-30-01 16
   GT dangerkitty 04-30-01 21
       RE: Supposed cat abuse George Tirebiter 04-30-01 23
           The real villains dangerkitty 04-30-01 25
               Ewwww. . . Gracie? George Tirebiter 04-30-01 27
           RE: Supposed monkey abuse Monkeyboy 05-01-01 30
               RE: Supposed monkey abuse George Tirebiter 05-01-01 32
                   RE: Supposed monkey abuse Monkeyboy 05-01-01 33
                       RE: Supposed monkey abuse ItzLisa 05-02-01 36
                           RE: Supposed monkey abuse Monkeyboy 05-02-01 38
                               RE: Supposed monkey abuse ItzLisa 05-02-01 39
                               RE: Supposed monkey abuse George Tirebiter 05-02-01 40
                                   RE: Supposed monkey abuse ItzLisa 05-02-01 41
                                       RE: Supposed monkey abuse desert_rhino 05-02-01 42
                                       RE: Supposed monkey abuse George Tirebiter 05-02-01 43
   RE: This Weekend ItzLisa 04-30-01 24
       RE: This Weekend George Tirebiter 04-30-01 28
           RE: This Weekend ItzLisa 04-30-01 29
 RE: This Weekend Kismet 04-29-01 8
 RE: This Weekend Monkeyboy 04-29-01 10
   RE: This Weekend VampKira 04-29-01 11
       RE: This Weekend BluSavana 04-30-01 12
           RE: This Weekend Monkeyboy 04-30-01 15
               RE: This Weekend BluSavana 04-30-01 17
 RE: This Weekend desert_rhino 04-30-01 14
   Something in common dangerkitty 04-30-01 19
   RE: This Weekend desert_rhino 04-30-01 26
       RE: The shock collar incident... desert_rhino 05-01-01 34
 Weekends Become ItzLisa ItzLisa 04-30-01 18
   Hey Lisa! BluSavana 04-30-01 20
       RE: Hey Lisa! ItzLisa 04-30-01 22
           This has nothing to do with the top... ItzLisa 05-01-01 31
               RE: This has nothing to do with the... Minstrel 05-02-01 35
                   RE: This has nothing to do with the... Drive My Car 05-02-01 37
                       RE: This has nothing to do with the... VampKira 05-02-01 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-29-01, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Just now..."
Wonderfully enlightening and entertaining post, Bug!

I especially enjoyed finding this just as I came back to the computer, because I had been thinking of you only moments ago as the race ended, considering if I should email you or just post and ask, were you crying too?

Now I have some kind of image of you staring at your computer screen and telling your perpetually correct five year old to go outside so that you can drink beer and tequila, then washing your car topless with Beatles songs playing and mulberry stains on your face, drinking water out of the hose and shooing GT away from your tires.

Happy 5-0 #3!

dangerkitty

"Nevermind" - Kurt Cobain and Emily Litella

04-29-01, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This Weekend"
oops forgot the very best thing.

*Ebug discovered that those shrubs on the side of the house, the ones with all the flowers, attract Butterflies. (like hundreds of them) Watched 3 little girls try to catch butterflies for an hour. Remembered for a moment how fun beautiful childhood can be.

Hey Kitty, the 5 yr. old is not mine. Borrowed her for the day.
A transscript of our conversation

Courtney: I won
EBUg:you did?
C: yep I was the fastest, they changed the rules , but I won
E: they say you ran the wrong way.
C: I never run the wrong way, I always run right, beacause I am always right
E: really?
C: Yep, they are wrong, I WIN!
E: why do you win always Courtney?
C: Cuz I am 5
E: cuz you are 5?
C: yep, cuz I am 5 I always win, they girls are WRONG.
E: so you are right?
C: I AM 5!!!!! I AM always right!!!!
E: Ok, can I be 5?
C: NOPE, You are toooo OLD.
E: Old?
C: yes you are too old to ever be right.
E: thank you Courtney

EBug

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-29-01, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This Weekend"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-01 AT 07:45 AM (EST)

OK, I'll tell you about my weekend but I warn you -- it's very boring!

• Raked leaves
  • Rototillered garden
  • Planted dahlias
  • Fertilized lawn
  • Rebuilt stone wall in front of house
  • Built new stone wall around the garden
  • Marked off area for new garden
  • Put docks in lake
  • Put boat in lake
  • Drank margaritas on the dock while watching sunset
  • Placed a few bids on eBay
  • Visted Survivor Blows

Cherberrie

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-29-01, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This Weekend"
eBuggy!

Somehow, even though your weekend was probably no more eventful than mine, you make it sound far superior. . .

• Friday night ritual: Chinese take-out, Iron Chef, computer games 'til some ungodly hour. . . (Monkeyboy, I think of you every time I launch Burning Monkey Solitaire or Puzzle Lab!) 11 PM potty trip (for the dog, that is) alerted me to the fact that neighborhood cats were torturing baby bunnies across the street; pummeled them with BB gun until they dispersed. (Sorry, DK, but what IS it with sadistic cats?!)

• Sat. AM: Slept through Good Dog U, Chinese leftovers for brunch, attended daughter's art show--where her aluminum foil palm tree was a centerpiece of the middle school display. Especially convincing were the dog kibble coconuts. Teacher told her she was highly disorganized (as are her mother, brother, and teacher)--which is a good thing, as it's a true sign of artistic genius. (My kind of mentor!)

• I also did the WalMart thing, saw MUCH roadkill (idjut coons. . .), one LIVE (tho' perhaps not for long) gopher tortoise at the side of the road, and left chicken parts in my yard to entice the buzzards (I am oddly drawn toward their friendly purring as they roll in the grass. . . part of why I don't go vegetarian at Thanksgiving is because I'd hate to lose that ritual).

• Bought at WalMart: one RC VW, one bristle door mat, and $40 in totally forgettable groceries that seemed to open up no possibilities for meals, once they insinuated themselves into pantry and freezer shelves. I will "get" to repeat this trip, once I get my head out of my arse and make a proper list.

• Thought of Drive My Car as I succumbed to the pleas for the Beetle; became less entranced with DMC as the weekend drug on. . . (see below)

• Told child to get her ass out of the house and to quit chasing the dog with her new car about 63 times. Scolded her twice as often for causing my usually quiet dog to bark frantically. Told her to park the car for the day 39 times. Cursed the fact that RC car's ni-cads last interminably, whist the ones I use for cameras and CD player die within minutes.

• Procrastinated picking my jalepeños, even though they appear to be blushing and turning woody--simply because my husband's been nagging me to do it. (Picking them means I'm obligated to deal with them right away, and I just don't feel like canning!) Nagging is a sure way to get me to dig in my heels, and you'd think after more than 2 decades, he'd know better. . .

• Sat. PM: Maximizing my time online, totally spaced off dinner until 10:00, when daughter's hunger pried HER away from her computer to complain about pangs. . . Frantic trip around town to find an acceptable fast-food place that was still open, snarfed food, watched Vincent Price 'til 3 AM.

• Only went topless as far as the laundry room, as I've been too preoccupied with SB to put clean stuff where it belongs. . . Did not sing OR dance, though I did get a rush when bending over the cold appliances to reach shirt!

• I don't count my glasses of water (always have one going), but I DO go through at least two pitchers of tea or water a day, cuz it IS healthy! I will spare you the accounts of what I do with all this, once ingested.

• Sunday AM: Slept in like a heathen, listened to my parrots mating while I attempted to read the paper without glasses (took some ibuprofen for the resulting headache), thought of Itz as I threw together pasta and breadsticks for dinner. Once family was suitably sated and conked out, I once again drawn to this damned website--despite the fact that there's so little going on, people are entertained by exactly this kind of dribble!

• Treated myself to my favorite Jamaican ginger ale (EXTRA ginger, please!), because I'm worth it!

• Last--but not least--decided that 3 bowel movements in two months sounded like a bad idea, so accomplished my 3rd in two DAYS' time. (Colby--I think you'd like my way better!) Chuckled at Cher and her sheltered husband as I dared to include any ass or excretory reference here.

eBug--I'm sorry I invaded your dreams in such a negative way! I've been a bit concerned at the way MY fantasy life invades reality (the quintuple name-dropping above is just the tip of the iceberg), but so far it's been confined to a quick flash and a chuckle as I make associations between the two.

Your tires are safe from me, my friend!

GT (whose husband is blissfully ignorant of computers and usually falls asleep halfway through Survivor--but thinks there's something sexual about damned near EVERYTHING!)

04-29-01, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Apologies!"
Damn, that was long! By the time I got around to wrapping it up, 3-4 less-verbose individuals posted much less boring accounts. . .

My initial thoughts that it was good for multiple ka-chings were negated by the mind-numbing length of it all. Bleagh.

GT

04-29-01, 08:29 PM (EST)
6. "George's Weekend"
Ms Tirebiter,
Love that you chose to share your weekend with us. (love that you shared a lot with me on a personnal level, sorry I haven't responded yet, but know that I feel closer to you for it)

I read your post while eating dinner (frozen Fish filets, and sliced cucumber, which my husband somehow made into a sexual joke)
(ebug wonders what goerge's family eats, since she knows they don't eat meat, or do Dairy)

OOps forgot an important part of my weekend.

* Ebug admires the beautiful new car that her best friend wants to buy for her 16 yr. old daughter. Asks to be adopted.

I read your post GT and have many comments on it, but the thing that sticks in my mind the most, the thing I can't let go of, is.......
this woman grows and cans her own vegitables???????
Fess up George.
You are really Martha Stewart, aren't you???
Come on, you can tell me, I'm drinking beer, I won't remember to tell anyone. (hehehehehe)

So glad to know that my tires are safe
EBug

04-29-01, 09:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: George's Weekend"
Ye gods. . . much as Martha makes me want to vomit, I must admit George is close. . .

Yes--I grow, I can, I dehydrate, I grind my own flour, I cook mostly from scratch (heavy on the grains and beans, although I will stoop to the occasional chicken breast or fish filet), I do all manner of artsy-craftsy crap, I do home repair and remodeling, ad nauseum. . . Mainly, it's a way to justify being home for the kids, rather than contribute in a more obvious financial way (but I am getting anxious for my son to graduate and hire me, as I don't have many more years left to this excuse. . .). And yet I still can't find enough time to garner the REALLY whorish numbers here! (Crazy, ain't it?)

You can add to MY list that I did hear from my progeny, and I am increasingly worried that he won't be able to keep his promise to stay in-state. . . Not even halfway through his degree, and he's already got a lock on teaching there--and with his jaw-dropping abilities, is more likely to be dragged into major movie effects or television graphics (he started out thinking he'd do the world's best websites, but as he mastered that in high school, I suspect it's already getting old). Forgive a mother's need to claim responsibility for helping to create a true genius.

As far as any procrastination on your part, dear buggy, that personal crap is tailor-made for the off-season, so no worries.

And now (yes, it just keeps getting worse and worse. . .) I'm off to tear into a pile of sheets. Cut 'em into strips, and you can crochet them into area rugs (like rag rugs, but machine-washable). I am obligated to make one as a wedding gift. Wish I could say I'm joking, but. . . .

Tomorrow: I learn to play the pipes, then engender world peace!

(hee heeeee!)
GT

04-29-01, 10:06 PM (EST)
9. "RE: George's Weekend"
Sh*t George,
you making me tired. You mean I was suposed to JUSTIFY being home during the day?
I am so screwed.

EBug

p.s. congrats on the genius offspring (way cool)

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-30-01, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: This Weekend"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-01 AT 07:46 AM (EST)

Last--but not least--decided that 3 bowel movements in two months sounded like a bad idea, so accomplished my 3rd in two DAYS' time. (Colby--I think you'd like my way better!) Chuckled at Cher and her sheltered husband as I dared to include any ass or excretory reference here.

Hehehehehe! Have you read my post on the Bashers board yet about what Nick is doing now?

Cherberrie

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-30-01, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: This Weekend"
Madame Tirebiter,
I'm shocked that someone who is a vegetarian would actually shoot cats with a bb gun for any reason. Oooohhh....BAD tirebiter!

>(Monkeyboy, I think of you every time I launch
>Burning Monkey Solitaire or Puzzle Lab!)
Uhh...I'm really honored....I guess. (Thinks Freudian slip as George imagines the monkey is HOT).

I'm quite the gardner myself, but not as ambitious as you and Cher. I pride myself on my tomatoes and pole beans though.

"Jah sistah....I got your Jamaican Ginge Ale. Jaahh...it be the kind! Yah mon! Lively up yourself wit da ale!"

04-30-01, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "GT"
Georgia, I feel like I really know you now. That was a most entertaining post. Thanks for sharing.

I do need to address the cat issue. First, you refer to "sadistic" cats. We humans have a tendency to attribute our human emotions and morals onto animals, and this is usually not appropriate. Cats have behaviours and instincts in regards to critters lower on the food chain, and that's just the way it is. They aren't being cruel in the way that we define it.

You say "neighborhood cats". This sounds like cats that have homes. In that case, they likely were never taught the "killing bite" by their mothers. But they do have strong hunting instincts and a need to practice those skills. So they "torture" the bunnies by "hunting" them, but don't really know what they are supposed to do next, ie they aren't aware and don't even really know how to kill.

If they are stray cats, well then I'll bet they are hungry, aren't they? And baby bunnies are prey to them. This is not cruel, it's just nature. I am an ardent animal lover and believe in protecting them, but in this case the real cruelty lies with whoever let those cats go wild. I wouldn't want to see the baby bunnies hurt either, but I would want to help the cats, too.

Regarding the BB gun, that unsettles me a bit. Scaring the cats away is one thing - and doesn't that scare the bunnies too, by the way? But, did you actually hit the cats? Injure them? Leave them to deal with wounds? Again, I'm wondering if these cats have owners or are they strays.

Maybe you would share a little more info, GT. Sorry to go on and on, but you did bring it up, and this is an issue I care about.

dangerkitty

04-30-01, 03:57 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Supposed cat abuse"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-01 AT 04:07 PM (EST)

DK. . . I somehow KNEW you wouldn't let me get by with that. My defense is as follows:

• It was dark (11:30 PM).
• Sight is out of alignment, therefore aiming is a "best guess" affair.
• Cats were around 250-300 feet away, and surrounded by pine trees and tall grass. Even if they were out in the open, a BB at that distance wouldn't begin to penetrate their fur.
• My goal was to hit trees nearest to the cats, to scare the sh¡t out of them and make them abandon their torture-fest (ever hear a bunny scream?). I succeeded.
• I was using regular BBs, not the pointy pellets designed to find their target.
• Our county has strict leash laws that apply to cats as well as dogs. Our neighbors know this, yet insist that their so-called "pets" (they never actually interact with them, they simply breed unchecked) have the god-given right to maraud and kill--and sh¡t in every conceivable spot in our yard. These same people have just purchased their 4th puppy (lab, rottweiler, doberman, and now german shepherd!), despite the fact that they interact even less with their dogs than with their cats. Once past the "cute" puppy stage, they are left to the back yard to howl interminably and foul the air with their excrement.
• Normally, if I were to (accidentally) injure an animal, it would be rushed to the vet at my expense. Given the moronitude of these people and their pets, I find myself fantasizing more and more about my grandma's tales of drowning unwanted kittens on the farm (that's what coffee cans were for, apparently). Thus far, I doubt I could get beyond the fantasy stage--but I am seriously considering borrowing humane traps from Animal Control, to deliver them to a shelter that is free to deal with them in whatever way they want to!

Kitty, I believe that anyone who takes on the responsibility of having a pet should be prepared to make that pet integral to their family's everyday activities. Pets left on their own in the yard are NOT pets, they are a nuisance. When I sell my parrots, for example, I will not sell to anyone who seems to be decorating their house with a bird as the centerpiece (they live to be 80 or more, and deserve a long-term home!)--or anyone who smokes. You will have a hard time finding anyone as attuned to animals as I--yet there comes a time when sentimentality is crapola. Excusing animal behavior simply because it's innate is ignoring the fact that pet owners have the ultimate responsibility for their behavior. If this was our neighborhood fox at work, I wouldn't have interfered.

I'm sorry that I offended your sensibilities, but I assure you that animal cruelty is not in my nature.

Aside to Monkeyboy: Assume you don't use a Mac. . . Don't know if Burning Monkey is available for anything else, but you can look at Freeverse and see how clever they are.

And yes, I suppose in a way you ARE hot--but sometimes, I think it is merely a foul wind from your backside (you're still fanning those Tamia flames, aren't you? shall we take up a collection for therapy? )

GT

Edited cuz I accidentally spelled "#####," instead of "sh¡t."

04-30-01, 06:28 PM (EST)
25. "The real villains"
First of all, GT, I had you pegged as an animal lover, so I would have been shocked if you were actually shooting cats and leaving them to suffer. I just had to check! Thanks for the detailed description, no argument here.

We are in total agreement as to the real culprits here. My thoughts exactly on the responsiblities of pet owners. Your neighbors sound like ignorant, self-centered, thoughtless, heartless jerks.

I don't mean to "excuse" behaviour - cat lover that I am, I too would have shooed them away from the bunnies. But the blame is still squarely placed on the humans here.

Unfortunately this is an all too ubiquitous problem. I am in favor of educating humans rather than drowning kittens, but I know that can be a daunting if not impossible task. With your nature, I have no doubt that you have made attempts to set them straight and encourage better behaviour.

As to the "sentimentality crapola": well, who was it that didn't like hearing the bunnies scream? I'd say sentimentality is alive and well. (Said in an entirely affectionate tone, lest the starkly typed words don't convey it - I mean this with all warmth and no snottiness).

(Also - I was thinking about you and your post as I was driving home, and flipped on the radio only to hear "White Rabbit" - appropriate in so many ways! Not the least of which is that I sorta picture you as Grace Slick).

Luvya

dangerkitty

04-30-01, 09:12 PM (EST)
27. "Ewwww. . . Gracie?"
I'm glad we're on the same page--I have also been worrying about your take on all this. All is copacetic between us.

As for Grace Slick, I am glad to report that although we may have had many similar experiences (should that be with a capital E?), I had the good sense to know when to stop going braless, and my children have never had to parent me as hers have had to do for her. I may still be somewhat lost, but I'm not hopeless!

And yes--I am often a sentimental slob (and I have a bunny I can't turn loose in the back yard, ever since these boobs moved next to us. . .).

and now, for something completely different!
GT

05-01-01, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Supposed monkey abuse"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-01 AT 10:54 AM (EST)

Georgie,
I beleive my encounter with "the ghost of Miss T" in chat the other night spooked me enough that I beleive I am once again off the T-woman. I shall once again refrain from mentioning her vile name.
No...I'm not a Mac person, I'm a mere clone like the majority!
I also imagined Lisa as a perky little blonde gal. I don't know why....I just did.
Sorry to hear about the stray cat problem. They can be quite a problem once the revert back to their "wild state".

Edited because....What? Are you my mother? Do I have
to explain everything to you? Don't ask again! Grrrrrr!

05-01-01, 01:33 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Supposed monkey abuse"
My first trip here today, and I'm so glad I started off with your good news (but. . . will it last?).

As for my burning monkeys, the one that most reminds me of you is the one who (when you click on him) says, "Monkey NO glad to see you! This just. . . . BANANA!" (Other times, he just says, "Clickclickclickclickclick! Will you stop clicking on me?!!" Quite a plucky little guy.)

You can cure that windoze thing, too, Monkey! Come to the light! (Itz will help, I'm sure.)

GT

05-01-01, 06:08 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Supposed monkey abuse"
Georgie,
No, I say, NO! I will never abandon my shoddy, crashing, unreliable, unstable, untrustworthy, imperfect Windoze operating system...not for all the bananas in the world I tell you. You are EVIL for suggesting such a thing. I...must...use...what...Bill...Gates...tells...me...to!
You a bad lady! Mac is our enemy! Resistance is futile! Join us now! Someday, we will all use Windoze.
Come to the dark side...and your little friend Lisa too.

"Musn't..listen...to...the...bad...lady!"
*puts hands ovber ears and shuts eyes*

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-02-01, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Supposed monkey abuse"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-01 AT 07:09 AM (EST)

> Someday, we will all use Windoze. Come to the dark side...and your little friend Lisa too.
>"Musn't..listen...to...the...bad...lady!"
*puts hands ovber ears and shuts eyes*

*** Mooooonkeeeeeeey... come seeee aaaaall the pretty colors of the iMacs, Monkeeeeeey....come see how FAST they are...see? Better think twice about what you post, because on a Mac, you hit send and ZIP! It's gone! You can organize your fooooolders, do graaaaaphics....come on, Monkeeeeeeee, come with Georgia and me to the Mac side....ooooooooohhhhhh, the prices are droooppping, DROOOPPPPINNNNGGG!!!!!!!
W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

Bubbles: "Er, um, excuse me? Mr. Monster? I was wondering if you
would, er, be so kind as to stop destroying Townsville? We like our town very, very much and I would appreciate it if you would just leave. Pretty please with sugerlumps on top?"

05-02-01, 10:53 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Supposed monkey abuse"
Nooo nooo noooo!
The next thing I know Georgie and Lisa will be trying to take away my 8-track player, my Schwinn 3-speed, and my super-sweet "New Coke". Nooooo....I like my stuff to be out of date and inferior. Please don't invade my comfort zone and take away my Windoze! I can't live without throwing my money at Bill Gates!
*puts his hands over his ears to stop the voices*

05-02-01, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Supposed monkey abuse"
>Nooo nooo noooo! The next thing I know Georgie and Lisa will be trying to take away my 8-track player, my Schwinn 3-speed, and my super-sweet "New Coke".

*** (*quiet, yet firmly*) Give us the Clear Pepsi, Monkey...we don't want this to get ugly...

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

Bubbles: "Er, um, excuse me? Mr. Monster? I was wondering if you would, er, be so kind as to stop destroying Townsville? We like our town very, very much and I would
appreciate it if you would just leave. Pretty please with sugerlumps on top?"

05-02-01, 01:36 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Supposed monkey abuse"
Now it's all clear to me why our little monkey was such easy pickin's for that tamia dame. . . he's predisposed to spinelessness, thanks to his microsuck programming!

What you need, dear boy, is one of the Flower Power iMacs http://www.apple.com/imac/ (and when you run that 8-track player through iTunes, you get to look at mesmerizing color displays in time with the music!). It'll be easy, l'il monkey--soooooo easy! My mom has a history of having problems with technology (Ziplocs eluded her comprehension until they came with a zipper pull. . .), but she bought herself an iMac and in no time could do EVERYTHING! If that isn't a ringing endorsement, you are hopeless indeed.

Lisa, we have much work ahead with this one. . .

GT

05-02-01, 02:50 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Supposed monkey abuse"

>What you need, dear boy, is one of the Flower Power iMacs

*** Oh, Georgia!!! I know how fast you snap up Macs (not that I blame you - I myself am deeply jealous that you have so many!) - don't tell me ya got the Flower Power one already??? LOL!!!

Even my OLD iMac at work is better than Windoze!!! And my brand-spankin' new Ruby one that I got in January ROCKS!!! I loooove how it does what mama wants!

Tsk tsk, Monkey! If you like crappy appliances that break down all the time, why not just have The Professor build you a computer out of coconut shells?

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

Bubbles: "Er, um, excuse me? Mr. Monster? I was wondering if you would, er, be so kind as to stop destroying Townsville? We like our town very, very much and I would appreciate it if you would just leave. Pretty please with sugerlumps on top?"

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-01, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Supposed monkey abuse"
Heh...

Of course, you could all just accept the truth that there is no BAD juju, just juju. A computer just is. I have an Amiga, several PCs, a few old commodores, and a handful of Macs. They're good for different things, is all. And you can make pretty much any one of them do anything that the others can, within the limitation of simple age and chipsets...

I have to agree in part with Itz and scottie-dog, though. My old powerbook 1400 with its new-ish 250MHz G3 processor (yes, you can actually upgrade mac laptops, unlike PCs) is faster for things like photoshop and painter than my much, much newer IBM Stinkpad with its P-II-400MHz. And all that with only 60megs of ram.

Development is easier on the Winblows machines, though, because of the very nice friendly buggy visualstudio 6... Nothing like firing up a quick VB program to verify your kid's math homework.

-- JV

OMG! {click} It's so SOFT and CUDDLY!!

05-02-01, 03:18 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Supposed monkey abuse"
>don't tell me ya got the Flower Power one already???
No, I didn't bother. . . (might've been more tempted, if I still had my old VW). I'm waiting 'til the G5s come out (later this year?), then I'll look for a dual-processor G4 (tweaked!) at a great price. I have a feeling OS X will kick ass with two processors--on my G3 it's just gorgeous, but just wait!!

Did you see the new iBooks? Niiiiiiice.

I think you've got something, with Monkeyboy's coco'puter!

GT

04-30-01, 04:00 PM (EST)
24. "RE: This Weekend"
> thought of Itz as I threw together pasta and breadsticks for dinner.

*** GT, I'm honored to be your favorite Dago!! I didn't have anything nearly that good for dinner (I'm so boring with food!). Soup and a bagel were the order of the day! ABBONDANZA!!!!

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

Mojo Jojo: "Excuse me sir, but can you direct me to the location of where I can locate some eggs for I would like to purchase them so that I can take them home with me and I can eat them today. And maybe tomorrow."

04-30-01, 09:25 PM (EST)
28. "RE: This Weekend"
>I'm honored to be your favorite Dago!!
Never really thought of you that way, but I guess you are! (Actually, you're a perky little blonde in my mind's eye, despite the Mona Lisa. . . don't know why. . .) But girl--you eat like a bird! Mange-a, mange-a! (Sorry, I only took French, so I have to fake that Italian stuff. . .)

GT

04-30-01, 09:58 PM (EST)
29. "RE: This Weekend"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-01 AT 10:05 PM (EST)

>(Actually, you're a perky little blonde in my mind's eye, despite the Mona Lisa. . . don't know why.
*** Probably because Bubbles is my favorite Powerpuff girl, LOL!!! Actually, I have long dark hair (curly), so ya got the blonde part wrong!

>. .) But girl--you eat like a bird! Mange-a, mange-a!
***Not if you woulda just seen the cheeseburger (sorry, veggie-buddy!) and onion rings I just put away out at dinner with my friend! TOMORROW is back to the bunny food, ha ha!
(And see my post below - I behaved and did my yoga tape when I got home, ha ha!)

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

Mojo Jojo: "Excuse me sir, but can you direct me to the location of where I can locate some eggs for I would like to purchase them so that I can take them home with me and I can eat them today. And maybe tomorrow."

Kismet 803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-29-01, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: This Weekend"
LOL ebug! You are amazing! Thank you for sharing that with us. Pretend to ignore me eh? I have sources everywhere! GT- I LOVE Ginger Ale. I prefer it over Dr. Pepper even!

My weekend was more uneventful than anyone elses thus far. I have had a massive head cold since Friday morning, but I managed to discover/do the following:

I went through my closet and discovered that my old blue jeans fit! Woohooo!

I found out why Puffs Plus is important, and not to use it after you already have a sore nose because the lotion burns.

I discovered that when my son says OK he really means No. In addition he discovered that his sisters' diaper is quite easy to take off.

I learned how to do animated gifs on my messages! Thanks Kokoro!

I learned not to take Robitussin before going into chat. The durn thing must've sensed when it took effect, because only half of what I was typing showed up.

Ok, I want to post this before The Practice comes on, so that's all for now. No Time to proofread sorry!

Kismet

04-29-01, 11:26 PM (EST)
10. "RE: This Weekend"
Ebug...I have not seen a mouse, a raccoon, or a doe in some time now!
However....
This weekend, Monkeyboy:

- hit ecstatic highs and searing lows.
- prepared my swamp cooler.
- Yard Saled!
- contemplated the similarity between my cat and Forrest Gump.
- saw a sad looking lady at the grocery store with a black eye and a fat lip.
- started working on my new movie "The Centerville Vampire"
(yes...it is similar to "The Blair Witch Project". I don't care.)
- fought entropy.
- made a fool of myself in chat.
- tried to change Voyeur's perspective but she stormed out.
- went to a computer store but it was closed
- realized the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence, but the weeds are indeed bigger.

....that's all!

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-29-01, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: This Weekend"
I have spent my weekend contiplating the meaning of life, and my own existence..I haven't come up with anything as of yet.. That is all for now..

Love to all....

Vampy

w.l.s.f.c.
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before." -Mae West
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-30-01, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: This Weekend"
What did I do? Among other things:

* lost it in chat and stormed out
* put my foot down, and slammed my fist into the wall (no comment)
* considered anger management
* agreed spending lots of money was a better alternative, and commenced to spend
*had tequila shots with some friends here at the house
* and assorted other sordid tales best left untold

Next week, Blu hits the town for early morning yard sales! BluSavana, the military groupie

Stop eye-balling me Recruit Lemon!

04-30-01, 12:28 PM (EST)
15. "RE: This Weekend"
>* and assorted other sordid tales
>best left untold
Ahh...come on Blu! We all love hearing a good sorbid tale.
Do tell!

>Next week, Blu hits the town
>for early morning yard sales!

Hey...I MIGHT be having a yard sale Saturday morning.
Come on by and I'll give you a great deal on ancient computers,
fishbowls, old ski equiptment, artwork....maybe even a few skateboards.
If I don't have a yard sale....I'm hitting the yard sales before you do so I get all the best stuff. Hooohooooheeeheee!

04-30-01, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: This Weekend"
Why do I feel like I am being stalked? Is this an irrational feeling? Gt, do advise...BluHaHa

04-30-01, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: This Weekend"
This was a slow weekend for me, I...

-bought one of those hiking/camping chairs that fold flat and have straps to hold them in an "L." Also bought a thermarest inflatable sleepingbag pad to use for intended purpose, and as part of chair.

-went home and handed off daughter to QBU, er, ex-wife

-oops, forgot that I discovered that my dog had physically ripped her way out of her welded metal kennel during the day. Can you say "rottweiler?" (I'm just glad I've never even remotely tried to train her to attack.)

-went to b-day party, which was fun, but had to leave a bit early, like 1 a.m. (got to sleep at 2 or so)

-got up REALLY TOO DAMN early, at 5 a.m., to get ready and go down to the Hatch Shell on the Charles, to see Cowboy Junkies, Fisher, Blues Traveller, Shawn Colvin, Joan Osborne, and Double Trouble. Best? Double Trouble, Cowboy Junkies and Joan Osborne. Will eventually live down getting us there at 7:30, with only 8 other groups of people. Did get front/center place, though. Apparently, I'm scarier than I used to be, too. We were the only group that didn't have latecomers squeezing in front of us for Blues Traveller.

-Went to eat at a place called "White Star," but being the geek that I am, I wondered what was with all the white stars, and where the heck were the Mimbari cruiser pictures? Food was great, though.

-Got home, showered off the concert dust, smoke, and sweat, and <censored>

-slept off and on through most of Sunday morning, thanks to little sleep the preceding two nights, and a sinus infection.

-read Shakes' summary, "Oedipus Tex," which made me slightly late to pick up my son at Logan Airport. <sigh> At least my mom was there to get him off the airplane.

-left Logan and drove up to Maine to pick up my daughter from QBU, with a short break at the Carter's outlet to score several items of clothing for my angel at incredibly good prices. (I do wonder, however, why my children have clothes and shoes that they are only allowed to keep and wear when visiting my ex, but I'm expected to send full changes of OUTFITS (not just clothes) and shoes with 'em. Basically, if *I* buy them, they're "common property," but if my ex buys 'em, they're hers. "Things that make you go 'hmmmm....'")

-Got the kids home, total mileage for the day just over 120 miles, fed them, and put them in bed. Lived through the usual "settling in" griping, due to the transition...

-noticed the differential on the Volvo is leaking badly. Guess I'd better get the truck's clutch fixed soon.

-tried to catch up on the boards, but gave up and finished reading the book I started at the Hatch Shell... Less aggravating to my sinus-infection-induced headache.

-<snore>

-- JV

Icarus steps out to find a "'fair' game."

04-30-01, 02:48 PM (EST)
19. "Something in common"
>Charles, to see Cowboy Junkies,
>Fisher, Blues Traveller, Shawn Colvin,
>Joan Osborne, and Double Trouble.
> Best? Double Trouble,
>Cowboy Junkies and Joan Osborne.

Three of my favorites, too JV! Of those you saw, these would have ranked highest for me. I've seen Double Trouble several times, always with SRV. They were here recently with Kenny Wayne Shepard but we unfortunately had to miss that. Haven't seen Cowboy Junkies live yet, but want to. Joan Osborne, love her, have all her CDs plus saw her live at Street Scene last fall. Have you heard her "Early Recordings" CD?

> Will eventually live down
>getting us there at 7:30,
>with only 8 other groups
>of people. Did get
>front/center place, though

I'm with you. It is so worth it to get the close spot. Nothing compares.

dangerkitty

04-30-01, 08:52 PM (EST)
26. "RE: This Weekend"
OMG! OMG! OMG! <click><click><click>

I can't believe that I forgot one of the BEST parts of the party!

There was this friend of my GF there. She's a rather rabid "animal rights" activist, got really upset at the "bonsaikitten" webpage, and all... Anyhow, she was rather upset at the training collar I use on Xena. It's electric, with a remote and variable shock levels. So, I demonstrated by grabbing it in my hand, and firing it off on the highest setting. Rather uncomfortable, but not what I'd call exactly "painful."

So, this woman asked if that was what it was like ON THE NECK. Well, I did it to myself, on a medium level, which stings a little, and causes an involuntary muscle twitch, like those Igia muscle stimulators for firming up a floppy face.

Then she wanted me to do it TO HER!!!! I almost peed myself! How on Earth would one GET someone to let you do such a thing, nay, DEMAND that you do such a thing? So, resisting the urge to say, "bark like a dog, baby," I gave her the lowest setting. She jumped and said something along the lines of, "that sure stings!" However, I think that she figured out that it wasn't KILLING my poor Rottie, so it had a good outcome, aside from my utter amusement.

Does life GET any better than this? Next party, we go for the "bark like a dog," I think...

-- JV

OMG! {click} It's so SOFT and CUDDLY!! And Animal Rights-friendly!!

05-01-01, 08:31 PM (EST)
34. "RE: The shock collar incident..."
Well, the feedback from the party was...

(typically)

"OMG! <click> I was soooo drunk!"

I know who *I* am buying drinks for next time...

-- JV

Look out for the Camo-Rhino!

04-30-01, 02:45 PM (EST)
18. "Weekends Become ItzLisa"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-01 AT 03:23 PM (EST)

This weekend, I, ItzLisa:

SATURDAY:
1. Talked to the boyfriend numerous times over course of weekend (not sure what times and for how long on which days, but we yakked!)
2. Did two loads of laundry on Saturday morning. Did not go topless as it was down the block at the neighborhood laundromat. Had to get snippy with an old man at said laundromat. DISCLAIMER: I do NOT believe in getting snippy with one's elders. I believe in treating old people with the utmost respect. However, with numerous other dryers to chose from, he decided he wanted mine, but my clothes were still in it. He opened it anyway - many of my things came flying out. One of my bras nearly hit him in the face. I commandeered the dryer back and explained that once it was done, then he could have it. When it had one minute left, he did it again. At that point, "The Chiuhahua" unhooked her leash and began to yip! Old Man with a Sleeve went off to use one of the other 20 dryers that were empty at that moment. When not hollering at the elderly, I re-read "Bag of Bones" by Stephen King for the second time while my clothes spun! (That guy - I just loves him!)
3. After dragging laundry home (and picking old man skin out from under my fingernails), I went grocery shopping. Finally found a box of the Powerpuff Girls cereal that Supe has been telling me I must try! I wanted to post to him ASAP that I finally found it. Never got around to it till now. (HEY SUPE! That stuff's da bomb!)
4. Bought new pair of sunglasses with my gift certificate from Secretaries' Day. Very nice, fairly classic!
5. It was postively GORGEOUS here in the Big Apple! After unloading groceries, I decided to put on the new sunglasses and roam around the city just in an effort to be outside. Went to this drugstore waaaay down in the Village to fill a few immunization prescriptions that I need since the boyfriend and I are headed to South Korea for a week in August. I'm getting these particularly painful shots tomorrow - OUCH!!!! The immunizations also not covered by insurance - OUCH again! Oh, well! But it was worth going all the way to the Village for - no better part of NYC to be in when it's so gorgeous out!
6. Walked from West 4th Street to West 56th street, poking in and out of stores the whole time, basically in search of a particular shirt at the Gap that I didn't find. NYC has Gaps, pizza palors and Starbucks all through the city, within a stone's throw from each other. If you only want to ever wear Gap clothes, drink Starbucks (GAG!!!) and eat pizza without going very far, NYC is the place to be. Had a SLAMMIN' soft pretzel somewhere near St. Patrick's Cathedral. Got home around 7:30 PM and made dinner. Ordered the shirt online after I ate.
7. Blew off doing my yoga tape - shouldn't have, but did. So sue me.

SUNDAY:
1. Slept in a little since I'd gotten the bulk of my errands done Saturday.
2. Had my official first bowl of Powerpuff Girls cereal. (SUPE!!!) Posted here a little bit over coffee (I think).
3. Talked to Mom on phone. She's 70, so I didn't mention I got all rude on some old man's a.ss. She's also a retired nurse, so she yelled at me because I didn't have the immunizations' in the fridge till the doctor's appointment (okay, okay, they're in there now!)
4. Again, a gorgeous day. Wanted to go out, not particularly fussy as to where. Checked the cat's litterbox while I mulled over my choices.
5. Since this thread is SO on the topic of poops, I noticed the cat hadn't eaten alot, and therefore hadn't pooped that day. He wasn't acting sick and his nose was cold and wet - both good signs. Decided he may be bored with his "goody-goody-only-bought-at-the-pet-shop-designer-IAMS-cat-food", and may, like the rest of us, desire junk food once in a while.
6. Headed out to get said "Crap Food" for my cat, and also pick up a few things I'd forgotten at the store, such as sunblock now that the weather's heating up (for a fullblooded Italian, I burn to a crisp - go figure! My arms actually got a little pinkish on Saturday!).
7. Had lunch at Subway Subs before arriving at drugstore. The Subway Club sandwhich - yum!!! Got my Subway card stamped so I can get a free sandwhich when it's full. Had Baked Lays' (heh heh...I said "Lays"!) potato chips and a diet Pepsi with the sub. They too were yummy.
8. Got to the drugstore. Bought a few more travel sized thingies for Korea trip (what can I say, I get excited really early over upcoming trips). Got a few cans of crappy cat food for the cat. Bought sunblock. ***BONUS BONUS BONUS!!!!!*** While at the sunblock section, I noticed that they had, yes yes, "SURVIVOR 2: THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK SPF 30 SUNSCREEN" - Swear Ta Gawd!!! I would have bought it in a heartbeat (yes, I admit it, sick fan girl that I am!), but it was sunSCREEN, not sunBLOCK - I need the BLOCK or my pasty white skin burns like a lobster! Made a mental note to post about sunscreen here. Am doing so now.
9. Came home, fed the cat some crap, which he hoovered right down like a good boy. I'll get him back on the good stuff tomorrow now that he's had a break. Bracing myself for the mess in the litterbox when I get home tonight.
10. Blew off yoga again. Will make every effort to do it tonight after I get home. Might not, though - I'm having dinner with my buddy Kirsten after work. If drinks are involved, yoga's takin' a friggin' backseat, kids!

And there ya have it!

*Edit to fix various grammatical offenses! And to also capitalize "Cathedral" - not sure if it needs to be capitalized, but I'm afraid of burning in Hell for not hitting my shift key!

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

04-30-01, 02:59 PM (EST)
20. "Hey Lisa!"
What kind of sunglasses did u get? I reallyreally really wanted a pair of Oakley Juliets, but I couldn't find any under $200, and I tend to be rather careless with them. I am pondering picking a pair of either Guccis, DKNY, or Versace's. Any ideas, anyone? Blu

04-30-01, 03:10 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Hey Lisa!"
I was debating getting a pair of Calvin's, but went with a much less expensive pair of Bennetton's. They fit better and were a little less fussy - I go for classic ones, ya know? Calvins were in the 'hood of $95, and the Bennetton's only ran me $75. I HAD a pair of DKNY's till last summer, but they met with an unfortunate accident (long story, but basically, some a.sshole ran them over! I'll go into detail only if you care, LOL!!!!), and I really hated the el-cheapo replacement pair. So, got these now - they're very nice! Me like them...

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

05-01-01, 09:38 AM (EST)
31. "This has nothing to do with the topic...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-01 AT 09:39 AM (EST)

Just trying something with my signature. By the way, I totally stole this from Cherberrie - sorry babe, saw it in one of your other posts and it looked very cool! Dirty thief that I am, it'll serve me right if it doesn't work, hee hee!

Here goes...

*Edit: Yeah, Baybeeee!!!!
W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-02-01, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: This has nothing to do with the topic...."
Well, now that I'm out of jail I'm really pissed! How was I to know this female cop was so edgy? All I said was F-off and she puts the cuffs on me!! So, I said, "hey, I like that, what else you got baby?" Next thing I knew I was in the pokey. Just wait 'til I see her again! We are though!!!

05-02-01, 09:31 AM (EST)
37. "RE: This has nothing to do with the topic...."
OMG OMG <click click>
Minstral, you are in a heap of trouble man.
I hear we got a couple of lawyers over on the spoiler board.
Sounds like you need one, um and if I were you, I'd work on your pick up lines.

EBug

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-02-01, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: This has nothing to do with the topic...."
Just returned from being the parent who "volunteered"To go with my sons Gifted class on a bus trip to Presque Isle, and a museum that housed relics from the ship, "Niagara" from the war of 1812, in Erie Pennsylvania.. I thought it would be a pain inthe butt. But I actually learned alot. (I shoulda paid attention in school..lol) We even got to tour the actual ship itself. I felt silly when I was the only one who couldn't stand up inside it..LMAO..Bet those sailors had some bad backs after the battle..LOL..And hey Leifsy!!! I thought about you when I was there..No rats in the hold of the ship! *wink*

"DON'T GIVE UP THE SHIP!" - Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry

w.l.s.f.c.
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before." -Mae West
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •