The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Hank and Joe are both control freaks
...and boring. I think that's what Hank's groping was really all about, Lisa is something he wants to own not someone he really care
harris8210
4 messages
08-28-03 03:21 PM
Would any guys show up if Laura was the prize on Cupid?
I can't imagine any guy wanting to date/marry/have kids with Laura. What a Be-atch! She must be the most high-maintenance girl on the earth.
bystander
2 messages
08-28-03 02:05 PM
Who are in the top three and bottom three? You choose...
Top three: -Evan: When the show first introduced Evan, he seemed to be there just for the heck of it and he was very much like a player. He
leogirl_21
7 messages
08-28-03 01:20 PM
Why Hank can say anything
Hank can say "I want to take all of your clothes off. I want to make love to you," and not get in trouble because he was sincere and it comes of
Dpao
13 messages
08-28-03 10:21 AM
Phew! Was that bashful Hank???? [View All]
I've said it before, Hank and Lisa are electric together. I was surprised by his words/actions on his date with Lisa this week, my mouth drop
HappyDayz
29 messages
08-28-03 07:37 AM
Official SB Summary - Cupid Episode 7
[b]“Snow White and the Seven [i](Media)[/i] Ho’s”[/b] Gather around children,
Schnookie Palookie
11 messages
08-28-03 04:28 AM
Quiz: who did u vote for on Tuesday, answer in subj line.
Leave your answer in the subject line so we can see a quick count.
Darylg
12 messages
08-28-03 03:18 AM
Laura Nice???
Laura was pretty nice to the guys this week, even Robert!!! I think she's figured out that her meanness is affecting the votes so she pulle
kcstrip
13 messages
08-28-03 00:19 AM
Bye-Bye Renda?
Judging by various threads and comments it seems that Renda maybe going next...thoughts on this?
redefine_perfection13
7 messages
08-28-03 00:11 AM
About Hank
I just happened to stumble upon an article about Hank. Here is an excerpt. Stepleton, 25, was an options trader in Chicago before the “
senorita
2 messages
08-27-03 03:07 PM
Robert
what was with his date?!?! his friends at first were saying she didn't respect him and it just didn't look good at all and then Robert wit
redefine_perfection13
7 messages
08-27-03 10:37 AM
Timing of Episodes
Hi, I'm fairly new to the board - but I enjoy reading the posts and love the weekly recaps I find here. I hope someone can
Pamselfish
2 messages
08-27-03 10:11 AM
Official Vote Thread, CUPID, Episode 7
Okay, CUPID fans—we’ve discussed the show, the players and the show’s voting results. It’s time to see if we can use our insights to [b
Swami
19 messages
08-26-03 08:00 PM
Married by Popular Vote
Would you allow a group of unknown people decide who you are going to spend the rest of your life with? For Lisa, this must be really scary.
Darylg
12 messages
08-26-03 07:05 PM
Offical vote thread...bottom three
As before, only this time put in the subject line who you think the bottom three are for tonight.
Darylg
10 messages
08-26-03 06:21 PM
Any suggestions for future date ideas for the show?
what do u think
Darylg
11 messages
08-26-03 05:25 PM
blondie is to blame
I couldn't believe the show last week. The blonde ##### (Laura maybe??--the one trying, but failing, to be Simon) is the one
2cutekids
1 messages
08-26-03 05:15 PM
Place your bets
How far do you really think Robert will go before being eliminated? I think he will make it to be the third man left before he is eliminated. It wil
Darylg
11 messages
08-26-03 04:20 PM
Why was LISA chosen as the CUPID GIRL????
Just wondering, why was Lisa chosen as THE cupid girl outta 1-3 million women??? I think she's very pretty, sexy, intellegent,
katgirl
14 messages
08-25-03 07:05 PM
A Cupid Drinking Game......
I have noticed that there are a lot of repetitive themes running through Cupid each week that might create a good basis for a drinking game. I'm st
HappyDayz
10 messages
08-25-03 06:37 PM
Robert the misunderstood
OK, I know I'm going to get a lot of flack from many of you, but I'm going to lay a little psycho-babble on ya. I think Robert isn't a cree
kcstrip
11 messages
08-25-03 09:20 AM
So, whose arrow gets broken next week?
I'm thinking it might be Ken's third strike.....he did badly this week, and he was sort of hanging by a thread already. Dom probably tumbled a
HappyDayz
10 messages
08-24-03 08:39 PM
Would a spin off work??
"The Bachelor" did it sucessfully, "For Love or Money" is doing it sucessfully, do you think they could do a spin off of Cupid?
djk
8 messages
08-24-03 07:52 PM
Robert has a emtional/social disabilty
I think Robert IS SINCERE--he is different from other men. He may have a tendancy to act on impulse and without thinking ahead.-Robert has rea
katgirl
3 messages
08-24-03 05:36 PM
Laura ROCKS!!!!!
I think Laura + Kimberly are awesome. Laura is especially the best. She speaks her mind, something most people are afraid to do. I'd l
katgirl
5 messages
08-24-03 10:13 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •