The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 16-Handicapping the field"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-16-13, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS 16-Handicapping the field"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-13 AT 03:05 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-16-13 AT 05:22 PM (EST)

Keep waiting for one of y'all to post one of these threads, but nobody has, so here goes jack squat:

Wynonna Judd & Tony Dovolani-Probably not the first couple out, but they can't beat this field.

D.L. Hughley & Cheryl Burke-Who's he? Enuff said.

Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff-The required football superstar, and he'll be competitive, but against this unusually stacked field he has a tough row to hoe.

Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Sevchenko-After the bad ones get booted first, she'll be next. Looks OK but has a pro who's new to American fans and is facing several couples with probable bigger fanbases.

Andy D!ck & Sharna Burgess-New pro, & my gut tells me he's gonna suck. Probable first boot.

Victor Ortiz & Lindsay Arnold-New pro, and despite his championship status probably doesn't have a big fanbase. Mid-level boot I think.

Zendaya Coleman & Val Chmerkovsky-The requisite Disney kid & a good pro. Will last longer than she deserves to.

Aly Raisman & Mark Ballas-Olympic gold medal gymnast partnered with one of the Unholy Three. A threat to win, whether she deserves it or not.

Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson-Veteran soap opera hunk paired with a pro with a killer body and a winning track record. A threat to win.

Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough-Good looking and is paired with another of the Unholy Three. A threat to win.

Dorothy Hamill & Tristan McManus-Pretty but severely over the hill Olympic gold medal skater paired with a popular pro. I love her and wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, but I think she's too old to beat this field, though she'll last longer than she deserves to.

Sean Lowe & Peta Murgatroyd-Bachelor franchise superhunk & former football player paired with a pro with a killer body and a recent win to her credit. If this guy has any rhythm he has the inside track for the win.

What thinkest thou?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DWTS 16-Handicapping the field Estee 03-18-13 1
   RE: DWTS 16-Handicapping the field Round Robin 03-19-13 2
       RE: DWTS 16-Handicapping the field Estee 03-19-13 3
       RE: DWTS 16-Handicapping the field Belle Book 03-19-13 4
 RE: DWTS 16-Handicapping the field Agman2 04-14-16 5
   RE: DWTS 16-Handicapping the field ptnauntk 06-01-22 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-13, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DWTS 16-Handicapping the field"
My concern with Wynonna is that she's one of those contestants who can look at the primary voter base and cry 'I am the frau!' She could reach F4 and then see the judges desperately overscore everyone else in trying to get rid of her.

D.L. has a substantial following -- but like Wendy before him, I don't think most of his fanbase watches this.

The Dick could not be out soon enough if he quit before the first rehearsal -- but I feel the same way about Sean, so...

I don't see Ingo as a threat to win unless he starts throwing out 9s and 10s by Week #3. Kelly and Aly look like the threats. Actually, Kelly with Derek looks like the kind of rigging you normally need seven masts and a mainsail to achieve. Kind of makes me wonder if the Worsters will get involved just to stop her.

Problem is, they'd probably wind up going with The Dick.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-19-13, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: DWTS 16-Handicapping the field"
If the Worsters get involved with this, they gotta pick DL. He's AWFUL.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-13, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: DWTS 16-Handicapping the field"
They're watching with careful scrutiny, but don't have any interest in making a pick just yet.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-19-13, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: DWTS 16-Handicapping the field"
Tell me about it! I've never seen such low scores in the first week, although I've been watching since Season 2 (I missed the first week of that season, unfortunately).

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-14-16, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: DWTS 16-Handicapping the field"
Good Point

ptnauntk 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-01-22, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ptnauntk Click to send private message to ptnauntk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: DWTS 16-Handicapping the field"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-22 AT 08:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-01-22 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-01-22 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

Cryptocurrencies are one of the most popular currencies that people can invest in. Over time, people have become so advanced they want everything to be digital and online, as physical objects can increase the cost of maintaining assets. And cryptocurrencies are digital currencies, which means there is no maintenance cost, and you can even use it to make transactions. But if you invest in cryptocurrencies, you need to have the best desktop wallet because it will be

virtual phone system service

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •