URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 835
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"DWTS 16-Handicapping the field"

Posted by Round Robin on 03-16-13 at 05:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-13 AT 03:05 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-16-13 AT 05:22 PM (EST)

Keep waiting for one of y'all to post one of these threads, but nobody has, so here goes jack squat:

Wynonna Judd & Tony Dovolani-Probably not the first couple out, but they can't beat this field.

D.L. Hughley & Cheryl Burke-Who's he? Enuff said.

Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff-The required football superstar, and he'll be competitive, but against this unusually stacked field he has a tough row to hoe.

Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Sevchenko-After the bad ones get booted first, she'll be next. Looks OK but has a pro who's new to American fans and is facing several couples with probable bigger fanbases.

Andy D!ck & Sharna Burgess-New pro, & my gut tells me he's gonna suck. Probable first boot.

Victor Ortiz & Lindsay Arnold-New pro, and despite his championship status probably doesn't have a big fanbase. Mid-level boot I think.

Zendaya Coleman & Val Chmerkovsky-The requisite Disney kid & a good pro. Will last longer than she deserves to.

Aly Raisman & Mark Ballas-Olympic gold medal gymnast partnered with one of the Unholy Three. A threat to win, whether she deserves it or not.

Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson-Veteran soap opera hunk paired with a pro with a killer body and a winning track record. A threat to win.

Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough-Good looking and is paired with another of the Unholy Three. A threat to win.

Dorothy Hamill & Tristan McManus-Pretty but severely over the hill Olympic gold medal skater paired with a popular pro. I love her and wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, but I think she's too old to beat this field, though she'll last longer than she deserves to.

Sean Lowe & Peta Murgatroyd-Bachelor franchise superhunk & former football player paired with a pro with a killer body and a recent win to her credit. If this guy has any rhythm he has the inside track for the win.

What thinkest thou?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: DWTS 16-Handicapping the field"
Posted by Estee on 03-18-13 at 05:38 PM
My concern with Wynonna is that she's one of those contestants who can look at the primary voter base and cry 'I am the frau!' She could reach F4 and then see the judges desperately overscore everyone else in trying to get rid of her.

D.L. has a substantial following -- but like Wendy before him, I don't think most of his fanbase watches this.

The Dick could not be out soon enough if he quit before the first rehearsal -- but I feel the same way about Sean, so...

I don't see Ingo as a threat to win unless he starts throwing out 9s and 10s by Week #3. Kelly and Aly look like the threats. Actually, Kelly with Derek looks like the kind of rigging you normally need seven masts and a mainsail to achieve. Kind of makes me wonder if the Worsters will get involved just to stop her.

Problem is, they'd probably wind up going with The Dick.

Posted by Round Robin on 03-19-13 at 01:04 AM
If the Worsters get involved with this, they gotta pick DL. He's AWFUL.

Posted by Estee on 03-19-13 at 10:13 AM
They're watching with careful scrutiny, but don't have any interest in making a pick just yet.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-19-13 at 11:15 AM
Tell me about it! I've never seen such low scores in the first week, although I've been watching since Season 2 (I missed the first week of that season, unfortunately).

Posted by Agman2 on 04-14-16 at 03:59 PM
Good Point

Posted by ptnauntk on 06-01-22 at 08:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-22 AT 08:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-01-22 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-01-22 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

Cryptocurrencies are one of the most popular currencies that people can invest in. Over time, people have become so advanced they want everything to be digital and online, as physical objects can increase the cost of maintaining assets. And cryptocurrencies are digital currencies, which means there is no maintenance cost, and you can even use it to make transactions. But if you invest in cryptocurrencies, you need to have the best desktop wallet because it will be

virtual phone system service