The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS All Stars cast announcement"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-19-12, 04:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS All Stars cast announcement"
The DWTS All Star cast is to be announced on Friday, July 27th. The shows will return at their normal September start date. So saith an email I got from ABC today.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcemen... JessicaRN 07-20-12 1
   RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcemen... Round Robin 07-21-12 2
       RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcemen... Belle Book 07-21-12 3
           RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcemen... Round Robin 07-27-12 4
               RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcemen... Round Robin 07-27-12 5
               RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcemen... Estee 07-27-12 6
                   RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcemen... Snidget 07-27-12 7
                       RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcemen... ArnoldKumar123 11-20-21 18
               RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcemen... Snidget 07-27-12 8
                   All-Stars partnerships Round Robin 08-13-12 9
                       Viewer vote winner... Round Robin 08-27-12 10
                           RE: Viewer vote winner... Round Robin 08-27-12 11
                               RE: Viewer vote winner... Loree 08-29-12 12
                                   RE: Viewer vote winner... Agman2 04-14-16 14
                                   RE: Viewer vote winner... ArnoldKumar123 11-20-21 17
           RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcemen... ArnoldKumar123 11-20-21 16
 RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcemen... Agman2 04-14-16 13
 RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcemen... ArnoldKumar123 11-20-21 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-20-12, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcement"
I saw Ralph Macchio say that he was not coming back.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-21-12, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcement"
I read someplace, I forget where, that Mario Lopez said that also. Didn't say why, but he's known not to get along with his old partner Karina anymore.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-21-12, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcement"
I think one reason is that Mario mentioned that he might be doing the show before he was supposed to even talk about whether he had been approached or not.

07-27-12, 02:47 PM (EST)
4. "RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcement"
Announced today:

Bristol Palin

Pamela Anderson

Kelly Monaco

Melissa Rycroft

Shawn Johnson

Kirstie Alley

Joey Fatone

Helio Castroneves

Drew Lachey

Emmitt Smith

Apolo Ohno

Gilles Marini

Viewers will vote in one of the following:

Sabrina Bryan

Carson Kressley

Kyle Massey

Pro pairings will be announced on 8/11.

Viewer vote winner will be announced on Good Morning America on 8/27. This is all official as per ABC.

07-27-12, 02:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcement"
Boy have the judges got a job on their hands this time. Very competitive roster.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-12, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcement"
Bristol gets producer-picked, but Sabrina has to hope the population votes her in?

See you next season.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-12, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcement"
*eyeroll*

Agreed.

ArnoldKumar123 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-20-21, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcement"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Snidget randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-12, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcement"
Announced today:

Bristol Palin--Oh hell to the no, are they that desperate for ratings, and you know she's making the top three. GAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Pamela Anderson--glad she's getting another chance, not that she'll get more than one or two dances.

Kelly Monaco--Didn't watch her season, already tired of her.

Melissa Rycroft--Watched her season and still tired of her.

Shawn Johnson--Woo Hoo!!!

Kirstie Alley--She's fun to watch, but not sure I want to see her again.

Joey Fatone--Woo Hoo!!!

Helio Castroneves--Woo Hoo!!!

Drew Lachey--Woo Hoo!!!

Emmitt Smith--Gotta have a football guy, but I don't care much which one, really

Apolo Ohno--Woo Hoo!!!

Gilles Marini--You better not let your pretty boy looks steal any vote from my Wooing and Hooing

Viewers will vote in one of the following:

Sabrina Bryan--Has the screwed over by the voters once story line, most likely to win

Carson Kressley--Can we vote him in as host?

Kyle Massey--What they couldn't pick which Disney kid?

08-13-12, 09:25 AM (EST)
9. "All-Stars partnerships"
Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas (her old partner)

Pamela Anderson & Tristan McManus (her old partner Damian Whitewood is not on All-Stars and has never been back since he danced with her)

Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovsky (her old partner Alec Mazo is no longer with DWTS)

Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani (her old partner)

Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough (her old partner is with Bristol. This is supposedly going to be Derek's last season & none of his old partners are on this season)

Kirstie Alley & Max Chmerkovsky (her old partner & she wanted him badly)

Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson (his old partner)

Helio Castroneves & Chelsie Hightower (his old partner Julianne Hough is no longer with DWTS)

Drew Lachey & Anna Trebunskaya (his old partner Cheryl Burke is with Emmitt Smith)

Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke (his old partner)

Apolo Ohno & Karina Smirnoff (ditto Helio)

Gilles Marini & Peta Murgatroyd (ditto Drew)

Whoever wins the viewer vote for the 13th spot will get a new partner, as all their old partners already have partners for All-Stars.

08-27-12, 00:13 AM (EST)
10. "Viewer vote winner..."
...to be announced later this morning on GMA.

08-27-12, 08:22 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Viewer vote winner..."
...is Sabrina Bryan. Her partner will be Louis Van Amstel.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-12, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Viewer vote winner..."
I can't stand Sabrina.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-14-16, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Viewer vote winner..."
I lurve me some Sabrina

11-20-21, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Viewer vote winner..."
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Loree randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

11-20-21, 03:25 PM (EST)
16. "RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcement"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Belle Book randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-14-16, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcement"
good Point

11-20-21, 03:22 PM (EST)
15. "RE: DWTS All Stars cast announcement"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Round Robin randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •