The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"For the Finale of the show, I do not know what to do!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

contender_girl 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-25-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail contender_girl Click to send private message to contender_girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"For the Finale of the show, I do not know what to do!!!!"
Hi all,
I'm not sure if any of you managed to get tickets to the final show , I got some for the bronze match and the fan favourite matches. The thing is, I'm not sure whether I'm gonna go or not because I'd be coming from Canada and it would cost me quite a bit. the original plan was to get tickets for both this and the final fight, then i'd be there for sure, but didn't get any for the final.. I actually had the chance through the ticketmaster site, but things went wrong and it didn't happen. I love the show just as much as all you guys do, but would it be worth it to come there and just watch the pre-match fights, and not be able to see the final one?!!?!?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: For the Finale of the show, I d... VegasFightWriter 04-26-05 1
   RE: For the Finale of the show, I d... contender_girl 04-27-05 2
       RE: For the Finale of the show, I d... VegasFightWriter 04-27-05 3
       RE: For the Finale of the show, I d... aliemme 04-27-05 4
       RE: For the Finale of the show, I d... ChicagoTRS 04-28-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-05, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: For the Finale of the show, I do not know what to do!!!!"
Well, if you go, you'll get a chance to see me, so that's got to be worth the price of admission right there, right? But seriously, I don't know what to advise. I don't know if you've been to Las Vegas and/or Caesars Palace before, but that's an experience in and of itself. There will probably be a lot of fight folks in attendance, lots of celeb-watchig opportunities, and if they stage the fight in the new outdoor arena, where last Saturday's PPV card was held, then there is no better place to watch boxing. Is it too late to get tix for the final? Are they sold out? Or are you just debating the overall cost?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

contender_girl 12 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail contender_girl Click to send private message to contender_girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: For the Finale of the show, I do not know what to do!!!!"
VFW,
I have not been to Las Vegas.. and I have decided that indeed we will make the trip down! Its a once in a lifetime chance, and yes it may cost a bit of cash, but i'm willing to spend it, especially on this! I did try to get tickets to the final fight (and ALMOST actually did!) but unfortunately didn't in the end. The trip will cost me about $630 (canadian) this is for plane, 4 nights in hotel, and tickets to the pre-final matches. which in reality is not that much (atleat i dont think so). And yes, now the tickets for the final are sold out..
Btw, VFW can you check your inbox , i sent you a message. and ifyou could get back to me that would be great thanx!

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-27-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: For the Finale of the show, I do not know what to do!!!!"
I think that's a great deal for a trip to Vegas. Tix sure did sell out quickly, and I have just had confirmation that there are no media credentials available, so I'm hoping my buddy on the show can get me in.

aliemme 12 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aliemme Click to send private message to aliemme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: For the Finale of the show, I do not know what to do!!!!"
Once you get there you can probably get tickets from scalpers. It will probably be expensive, but since you are willing to shell out that much money what is an extra hundred or two. Have fun and cheer for all of us.

ChicagoTRS 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-28-05, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChicagoTRS Click to send private message to ChicagoTRS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: For the Finale of the show, I do not know what to do!!!!"
There is probably a good chance you will be able to get scalped tickets or find someone with extras willing to sell. Probably would not have to pay much over face value if you look around. Hang around the will call window.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •