The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Go Jesse, beat the straight guys!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

ted939 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ted939 Click to send private message to ted939 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Go Jesse, beat the straight guys!"
Now, I'm not gay, and I'm not anti-gay. I just think it would be such a unique twist for the one gay (maybe bi) boxer to have won over all the straight boxers.

A gay guy dominating a macho toughman sport - what a coup!

Go Jesse!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guy... Rebellwyr 04-27-05 1
   RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guy... finalround 04-27-05 3
       RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guy... ted939 04-27-05 5
 RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guy... flipxcyd 04-27-05 2
   RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guy... ted939 04-27-05 4
       Reading advice Bebo 04-27-05 6
 RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guy... volsfan 04-28-05 7
   RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guy... jenniferlyn 04-28-05 8
       RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guy... Wacko Jacko 04-28-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rebellwyr 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-05, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebellwyr Click to send private message to Rebellwyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guys!"
Since when is Jesse a homo? Joey and Tarrick are much more metrosexual than Jesse.

finalround 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-05, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finalround Click to send private message to finalround Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guys!"
I don't know what he meant about Jesse. I never heard Jesse was gay, only Joey.

Tarick has a hot wife!

04-27-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ted939 Click to send private message to ted939 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guys!"
I hadn't heard anything about anyone. I just see how lovey-dovey Jesse gets, hanging on the other guys, faces touching, when he gets drunk - and how effeminate he is.

I think Jesse has wife & kids, right? Don't let that fool ya. LOTS of gay guys have wives & kids.

I don't know about Joey, but think about his dad, then think about the military dad in "American Beauty".

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-27-05, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guys!"
What the....? How is this relevant to the show?

04-27-05, 10:56 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guys!"
"How is this relevant to the show?" you ask?

Uh, it's talking about characters on the show:
JESSE ("I overstep normal drunk guys hanging out physical contact boundaries"),
JOEY(not metrosexual, just clean cut Beaver meets Eddie Haskell with cartoon character dad),
TARICK.

Also relevant by talking about the competition that is part of the show (boxing).

If the postings talked about Mariah Carey or eating cod sperm, then it would be relevant to American Idol or Fear Factor.

Did you even read the postings? Wait a second - am I replying to a spammer, here? If so, pranks on me. Darn.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Reading advice"
Check out our guidelines. Don't get personal about the other posters - it's a violation.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-05, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guys!"
Being a gay male, I am finding it hard to respond to this thread. I have typed 3-4 responses and failed to post! Part of me is wanting to rant and rave about everyone thinking of gays as not "manly" (falling into the typical sterotype). So, I will just say that for many gay men the only "differnce" in their life from their straight counterparts is their sexual orientation.

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guys!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-05 AT 09:06 AM (EST)

Hell, being a straight FEMALE, i find it hard to respond to this thread too!!! (without screaming and swearing that is) Regardless of their sexual orientation, or our SPECULATION of, none of these men have shown that they are anything other than great boxers hoping for a chance to make it to the big time. And Jesse (along with Sergio, Joey, Alfonso and Ishe) has shown more character in his love of family, not to mention his love of the sport of boxing, that bringing up the speculation that he might be gay does nothing but try and further the ignorant notion that a "real man" can't or shouldn't be gay.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-28-05, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Go Jesse, beat the straight guys!"
This trend is ridiculous. Nothing factual or even circumstancial to draw these conclusions.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •