URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 162
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"For the Finale of the show, I do not know what to do!!!!"

Posted by contender_girl on 04-25-05 at 10:59 PM
Hi all,
I'm not sure if any of you managed to get tickets to the final show , I got some for the bronze match and the fan favourite matches. The thing is, I'm not sure whether I'm gonna go or not because I'd be coming from Canada and it would cost me quite a bit. the original plan was to get tickets for both this and the final fight, then i'd be there for sure, but didn't get any for the final.. I actually had the chance through the ticketmaster site, but things went wrong and it didn't happen. I love the show just as much as all you guys do, but would it be worth it to come there and just watch the pre-match fights, and not be able to see the final one?!!?!?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: For the Finale of the show, I do not know what to do!!!!"
Posted by VegasFightWriter on 04-26-05 at 05:33 PM
Well, if you go, you'll get a chance to see me, so that's got to be worth the price of admission right there, right? But seriously, I don't know what to advise. I don't know if you've been to Las Vegas and/or Caesars Palace before, but that's an experience in and of itself. There will probably be a lot of fight folks in attendance, lots of celeb-watchig opportunities, and if they stage the fight in the new outdoor arena, where last Saturday's PPV card was held, then there is no better place to watch boxing. Is it too late to get tix for the final? Are they sold out? Or are you just debating the overall cost?

Posted by contender_girl on 04-27-05 at 04:54 PM
VFW,
I have not been to Las Vegas.. and I have decided that indeed we will make the trip down! Its a once in a lifetime chance, and yes it may cost a bit of cash, but i'm willing to spend it, especially on this! I did try to get tickets to the final fight (and ALMOST actually did!) but unfortunately didn't in the end. The trip will cost me about $630 (canadian) this is for plane, 4 nights in hotel, and tickets to the pre-final matches. which in reality is not that much (atleat i dont think so). And yes, now the tickets for the final are sold out..
Btw, VFW can you check your inbox , i sent you a message. and ifyou could get back to me that would be great thanx!

Posted by VegasFightWriter on 04-27-05 at 05:35 PM
I think that's a great deal for a trip to Vegas. Tix sure did sell out quickly, and I have just had confirmation that there are no media credentials available, so I'm hoping my buddy on the show can get me in.

Posted by aliemme on 04-27-05 at 07:13 PM
Once you get there you can probably get tickets from scalpers. It will probably be expensive, but since you are willing to shell out that much money what is an extra hundred or two. Have fun and cheer for all of us.

Posted by ChicagoTRS on 04-28-05 at 00:41 AM
There is probably a good chance you will be able to get scalped tickets or find someone with extras willing to sell. Probably would not have to pay much over face value if you look around. Hang around the will call window.