The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Team Reshuffling"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-04-05, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Team Reshuffling"
I was thinking about the inevitable reshuffle. How do you suppose The Donald will do this one because they are divided by street smarts vs book smarts. I hope he doesnt reshuffle because that would be pointless and would defeat the whole purpose of the show.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Team Reshuffling ARnutz 02-04-05 1
   RE: Team Reshuffling RyrieRae 02-04-05 2
       RE: Team Reshuffling seahorse 02-05-05 3
           RE: Team Reshuffling banzai 02-05-05 4
               RE: Team Reshuffling seahorse 02-06-05 5
               RE: Team Reshuffling Notrozer 02-18-05 7
   RE: Team Reshuffling smokedog 02-18-05 8
 RE: Team Reshuffling jae 02-06-05 6
 RE: Team Reshuffling Elaine0 02-18-05 9
   RE: Team Reshuffling jae 02-18-05 11
 RE: Team Reshuffling txmomma26 02-18-05 10
   RE: Team Reshuffling Flairmarq 02-18-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Team Reshuffling"
I agree. I hope he will just let the teams stay with book smarts vs. street smarts for now because the entire premise is shot if he reshuffles.

IMO, the teams don't need to be exactly equal (in candidates) to do the tasks! How do you pick someone to send to the other team anyway?

If the teams get really lopsided in a few weeks, then reshuffle.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Team Reshuffling"
Agreed. I have always thought (as well as in Survivor) that it would be really interesting to just watch teams dissipate. It would be the ideal consequence for losing challenges/projects in the first place. A team of 3 against a team of 8 would have to work extra hard to come out on top, and this is just what they deserve for obviously being the weeker team to get themselves in that position. And if a smaller team can pull it off, this would speak volumes to Donald Trump.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-05, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Team Reshuffling"
I look for one person to move this week or next if Magna loses again.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-05-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Team Reshuffling"
hire temps

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-05, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Team Reshuffling"
That's an option

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Notrozer 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-18-05, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Notrozer Click to send private message to Notrozer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Team Reshuffling"
If They Gets Temps and They Are Smarter That The Team They Are On Then What?

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-18-05, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Team Reshuffling"
Agree with keeping as is, for now. It's only, what 7-5? Not a big deal by any means. If Magna gets down to 4 or 3, then make a change.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-05, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Team Reshuffling"
If they don't reshuffle, won't they have to keep rigging occassional tasks to keep the teams balanced?

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-18-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Team Reshuffling"
Weren't the teams at 8/4 the first season before the reshuffle?

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Team Reshuffling"
Yeah but they never competed as 8-4. They competed as 8 against 5 though.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Team Reshuffling"
I hope they don't reshuffle. Altho, last night's boardroom seems to suggest they will

SigPic by Syren

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-18-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Team Reshuffling"
It's been back and forth this year, so I would say that he can keep them as they are. It's not a total anilliation like season one. Plus they seem to get along evry few weeks or so.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •