The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 5 Confessional Analysis"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-20-05, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 5 Confessional Analysis"
First, let me say how sorry I am this is up so late! things have been CRAZY lately.

MAGNA....EP1.....EP2.....EP3...EP4....EP5......Total
Alex......11.......3.......2.....3......1.........20
Bren.......3.......6.......3.....6......8.........26
Erin.......3.......4.......2.....5......4.........18
Kendra.....1.......1.......0.....2......1..........5
Stephanie..5.......1.......5.....1......2.........14
Michael....1.......2.......6.....5......4(Fired)..18
Danny......8.......5......11(Fired).....24
Verna......3.......7.......0(Quit).....10
Todd.......5(Fired)........5
NETWORTH

Angie......3.......2.......1.....2.....4..........12
Audrey.....0.......3.......0.....4.....1...........8
Chris......2.......1.......2.....0.....1...........6
Craig......0.......1.......0.....0.....1...........2
John......10.......3.......1.....4.....7..........25
Tana.......4.......2.......1.....1....15..........23
Tara.......3.......3.......0.....0.....0...........6
Kristen....4.......2.......0.....3(Fired).9
Brian......5.......5(Fired)..............10

About Tana's confessionals... I kid you not. She had 15 confessionals. She brings overexposure to a new level. She is the anti-Craig and Kwame.

NETWORTH

Craig - He does Vee better than Vee. It's pretty sad when what we remember him for is his afro, wearing a tiara, and talking about toilets.

Angie - You are in trouble. Remember, you don't have immunity anymore. You would have been fired had Networth lost this task. Mostly because of John's commentary, the veiwers are starting to really dislike you.

Audrey - My gawd! What a pottymouth! Do ya kiss boys with that mouth? I think Trump sees her as disloyal and I found it odd that her only confessional this episode was about her being nice until you are disloyal to her. Ironic, maybe?

Chris - You found a nice way to use that big mouth. Also dissing Angie. Possible alliance between Tara, John and him?

John - Still the narrator for Networth. A lot of cattiness this episode. He does not like Angie and has no problem showing it. I am now certain that he will go right after Angie. That should be right after the reshuffle.

Tara - Quiet, but deadly. She will put the final nail in the coffin for Angie. Chris and John will be seen as catty or jealous, but Tara will be seen as wise and as the anti-Omarosa/Stacie J/Verna, aka sane, honest and stable.

Tana - Is the Heidi/Sandy of this season. The one time she will be PM she leads her team to victory, than will fail miserably as a follower. She will make the top 8. She will not make the final 4.

MAGNA

Alex - Is no longer a narrator, and really has not been since episode 3. Is seen as reasonable, and a follower. Agrees with the leader and has no sense of whether something is a good or bad idea.

Bren - I'm still getting over the cucumber, myself. He has been a very main character since episode 2. He is the narrator now, and is the cattiest of the bunch. His derogatory(sp?) remarks about Stephenie appall me. She is negative, but that is rude. Is being edited as the villian.

Erin - hilarious. She's the comic relief for this season full of people who need to lighten up. She gave us phrases such as "Michael-land", "chauvenist-a-go-go", and "MOMMY *WAHH, WAHH* MOOOOOOOMMEEEEYYYYY!!!!" She also pronounced lassez-fair wrong. Trump likes her. She will last long. Oh, yeah, and if Melania doesn't work out, look for The Donald's fourth wedding and simultaneous divorce to Erin.

Kendra - She is certainly making it to the final four. She speaks rarely, but when she opens her mouth, it doesn't sound completely retarded. It's odd that she only has about one confessional per episode.

Stephanie - She is being edited very annoying. Trump seems to like her, but he ripped Michael a new one when he was defending her. She is very negative, but she has a good reason to be negative. Bren is a crappy leader.

Fired - Michael - Thank Gawd! I mean, Massage-a-go-go? How pathetic! My theory is now back after the Kristen boot. Remember, there are exceptions to every rule.

If my theory holds up, Angie, John, Bren or Erin will be fired.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 5 Confessional Analysis smokedog 02-21-05 1
   RE: Ep 5 Confessional Analysis BriarRosie 02-22-05 2
       Whoops smokedog 02-22-05 3
 RE: Ep 5 Confessional Analysis Captain_Savem 02-24-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-05, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 5 Confessional Analysis"
Thanks for the update!

Based on your theory, I would say John and Erin are safe for now (my gut feeling) and that either Angie or Bren would get canned.

OTOH, Trump usually fires the PM, and these 4 have been a PM already and likely won't get the chance to do so again for a while.

So based on my total speculative analysis

Craig - still way UTR; safe
Angie - past PM; safe
John - past PM; safe
Tara - exempt cuz she won last week
Tana - still way UTR; safe
Bren - past PM; safe
Erin - past PM; safe
Kendra - still way UTR; safe

leaving:
Audrey - may have had some foreshadowing re: disloyalty
Chris - if he gets mad, look out
Stephanie - Miss Negativity
Alex - not too much from him the past while

My gut feeling would be Magna losing again and Steph getting axed.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-22-05, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 5 Confessional Analysis"
Reverse Tara and Tana and you're onto something.
Tana was Networth's PM last week. Tara saved Angie's posterior
by securing the casting director.

I'd say that Chris (Networth) and Stephanie (Magna) should
be worried.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Whoops"
Gee, these characters are really memorable, huh? Thanks for the correction!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-24-05, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 5 Confessional Analysis"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-05 AT 05:46 PM (EST)

Well, I can't say I didn't see Michael's exit coming, but according to my theory, it wasn't his time. Who knows what would've happened if Networth had lossed? But thems the breaks I guess. This week looks a bit easier...

The Apprentice - Fired
Week One ~ David {The Unimpressive White Guy}
Week Two ~ Jason {Lost Respect; Couldn't Control His Team}
Week Three ~ Sam {"Crazy One"}
Week Four ~ Bowie {"Lovable Loser", Naive, Worst of the rest}
Week Five ~ Kristi {Great "worker bee", Passive}
Week Six ~ Jessie {Quiet, passive, pushover}

The Apprentice 2 - Fired
Week One ~ Rob {The Unimpressive White Guy}
Week Two ~ "The Bradford" {Mouth wrote a check his ass couldn't cash}
Week Three ~ Stacie J. {"Crazy One"}
Week Four ~ Jenn. C. {Major Bitch, Naive, Not the worst of the rest, but close.}
Week Five ~ Pamela {Alpha female, Abrasive, Great leader not follower}
Week Six ~ John {Quiet, passive, pushover}

The Apprentice 3 - Fired
Week One ~ Todd {The Unimpressive White Guy}
Week Two ~ Brian {Lost Respect; Couldn't control his team; Mouth wrote a check his ass couldn't cash}
Week Three ~ Danny {"Crazy One"}
Week Four ~ Kristen {Major Bitch, Naive, Worst of the rest, or close.}
Week Five ~ Michael {Dead Weight, Cancer, Whiner}
Week Six ~ ????? {Quiet, passive, pushover}

As far as being quiet goes, it doesn't quieter than Craig and Kendra. But Kendra doesn't seem to be the passive or pushover type so I'm going to say it's not her. Going strictly by my theory, Craig is the next to go. That being said, I think we all know that if Stephanie gets called into the boardroom, it's all over but the cryin'. And Chris is a "sudden death" candidate as well.

So long Craig, I wish I could say it was nice to know you, but I can't.

PhoenixMons did this to me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •