URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 201
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Team Reshuffling"

Posted by Queene1979 on 02-04-05 at 11:28 AM
I was thinking about the inevitable reshuffle. How do you suppose The Donald will do this one because they are divided by street smarts vs book smarts. I hope he doesnt reshuffle because that would be pointless and would defeat the whole purpose of the show.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Team Reshuffling"
Posted by ARnutz on 02-04-05 at 12:40 PM
I agree. I hope he will just let the teams stay with book smarts vs. street smarts for now because the entire premise is shot if he reshuffles.

IMO, the teams don't need to be exactly equal (in candidates) to do the tasks! How do you pick someone to send to the other team anyway?

If the teams get really lopsided in a few weeks, then reshuffle.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

Posted by RyrieRae on 02-04-05 at 06:36 PM
Agreed. I have always thought (as well as in Survivor) that it would be really interesting to just watch teams dissipate. It would be the ideal consequence for losing challenges/projects in the first place. A team of 3 against a team of 8 would have to work extra hard to come out on top, and this is just what they deserve for obviously being the weeker team to get themselves in that position. And if a smaller team can pull it off, this would speak volumes to Donald Trump.

Posted by seahorse on 02-05-05 at 03:12 AM
I look for one person to move this week or next if Magna loses again.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by banzai on 02-05-05 at 03:57 PM
hire temps

Posted by seahorse on 02-06-05 at 01:53 AM
That's an option

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by Notrozer on 02-18-05 at 00:03 AM
If They Gets Temps and They Are Smarter That The Team They Are On Then What?

Posted by smokedog on 02-18-05 at 00:18 AM
Agree with keeping as is, for now. It's only, what 7-5? Not a big deal by any means. If Magna gets down to 4 or 3, then make a change.

Posted by jae on 02-06-05 at 03:22 AM
If they don't reshuffle, won't they have to keep rigging occassional tasks to keep the teams balanced?

Posted by Elaine0 on 02-18-05 at 09:05 AM
Weren't the teams at 8/4 the first season before the reshuffle?

Posted by jae on 02-18-05 at 12:04 PM
Yeah but they never competed as 8-4. They competed as 8 against 5 though.

Posted by txmomma26 on 02-18-05 at 09:42 AM
I hope they don't reshuffle. Altho, last night's boardroom seems to suggest they will

SigPic by Syren

Posted by Flairmarq on 02-18-05 at 01:42 PM
It's been back and forth this year, so I would say that he can keep them as they are. It's not a total anilliation like season one. Plus they seem to get along evry few weeks or so.