The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finale not tonight? Damn!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rabies 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-09-04, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rabies Click to send private message to Rabies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finale not tonight? Damn!"
OK stupid me I tuned in at 11:08pm tonight expecting to see the season Finale. In fact, my cable service's "guide" shows that it was supposed to be a 2 hour episode.

So, here they are airing the same episode as last week. What's going on?

ugh

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finale not tonight? Damn! erickman 08-09-04 1
 RE: Finale not tonight? Damn! Puffy 08-10-04 2
   RE: Finale not tonight? Damn! vixie 08-10-04 3
 Major irritation tribephyl 08-10-04 4
   RE: Major irritation ladro 08-10-04 5
       RE: Major irritation mmm_link 08-10-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

erickman 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-09-04, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erickman Click to send private message to erickman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Finale not tonight? Damn!"
yep and they are only play the last show once this week against big brother and amazing race
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-04, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Finale not tonight? Damn!"

Bummer, it's tomorrow night.

compliments of JSlice

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-10-04, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Finale not tonight? Damn!"
Thank heaven...for little tvo...lala la la la la la But what a bad idea for the majority of fans...come on TAR AND BB>

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-04, 05:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Major irritation"
Not only do I have to wait until 11:08 for the show to finally start (Yes, my TV switches a 10:05(the actual start time), but I still get 3 minutes of WWE's fakeass endings.) only to find out it's the same damn episode from last weak. Yes, I mean weak.

Spikes Monday night Joe ratings are better than the suicide slot of 10pm on Tuesday, RIGHT?. I thought they knew that.

Sn'DCS©MMIV
Upon thee, Mike Darnell, I wish a most serious pox.
"Our enemies never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." President GWBush

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-10-04, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Major irritation"
I tuned in Monday night by mistake also. Are all those WWE endings the same, or do they just reply the same match every week?

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-10-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Major irritation"
When Honky Tonk Man and Ravishing Rick Rude quit/retired, so did the WWF.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •