URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 252
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Finale not tonight? Damn!"

Posted by Rabies on 08-09-04 at 11:40 PM
OK stupid me I tuned in at 11:08pm tonight expecting to see the season Finale. In fact, my cable service's "guide" shows that it was supposed to be a 2 hour episode.

So, here they are airing the same episode as last week. What's going on?

ugh

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Finale not tonight? Damn!"
Posted by erickman on 08-09-04 at 11:51 PM
yep and they are only play the last show once this week against big brother and amazing race

Posted by Puffy on 08-10-04 at 00:20 AM

Bummer, it's tomorrow night.

compliments of JSlice

Posted by vixie on 08-10-04 at 03:28 AM
Thank heaven...for little tvo...lala la la la la la But what a bad idea for the majority of fans...come on TAR AND BB>

"Major irritation"
Posted by tribephyl on 08-10-04 at 05:02 AM
Not only do I have to wait until 11:08 for the show to finally start (Yes, my TV switches a 10:05(the actual start time), but I still get 3 minutes of WWE's fakeass endings.) only to find out it's the same damn episode from last weak. Yes, I mean weak.

Spikes Monday night Joe ratings are better than the suicide slot of 10pm on Tuesday, RIGHT?. I thought they knew that.

Sn'DCS©MMIV
Upon thee, Mike Darnell, I wish a most serious pox.
"Our enemies never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." President GWBush

"RE: Major irritation"
Posted by ladro on 08-10-04 at 08:34 AM
I tuned in Monday night by mistake also. Are all those WWE endings the same, or do they just reply the same match every week?

"RE: Major irritation"
Posted by mmm_link on 08-10-04 at 09:44 AM
When Honky Tonk Man and Ravishing Rick Rude quit/retired, so did the WWF.