The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

N1Hawk 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-03-04, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail N1Hawk Click to send private message to N1Hawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
Just wondering, by the looks of it someone will be getting married but it's all fake.. Looks like Piper and Austin will be getting a surprise that the producers did not tell them about!!!
This will be a Crazy Ending and Cannot wait for next Tuesday!!

What does everyone think is going to happen in the end???

N1Hawk

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What does Everyone think the En... rattler_pk 08-03-04 1
 RE: What does Everyone think the En... Acawap 08-04-04 2
   RE: What does Everyone think the En... MegsSweetPea 08-04-04 4
       RE: What does Everyone think the En... xserver 08-05-04 7
           RE: What does Everyone think the En... MegsSweetPea 08-05-04 10
   RE: What does Everyone think the En... toddE 08-10-04 18
 RE: What does Everyone think the En... mmm_link 08-04-04 3
 RE: What does Everyone think the En... ladro 08-04-04 5
   RE: What does Everyone think the En... vixie 08-06-04 12
 RE: What does Everyone think the En... xserver 08-05-04 6
   RE: What does Everyone think the En... vixie 08-05-04 8
       RE: What does Everyone think the En... mmm_link 08-05-04 9
           RE: What does Everyone think the En... vixie 08-05-04 11
               RE: What does Everyone think the En... survivorscott 08-06-04 13
                   RE: What does Everyone think the En... vixie 08-06-04 14
 RE: What does Everyone think the En... Sweater_Puffs 08-07-04 15
   RE: What does Everyone think the En... vixie 08-07-04 16
       RE: What does Everyone think the En... vixie 08-07-04 17
           RE: What does Everyone think the En... survivorscott 08-10-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rattler_pk 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-03-04, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rattler_pk Click to send private message to rattler_pk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
I say Piper tells Austin, Tim, and TJ that none of them are the man for her and that she chooses Matt Kennedy Gould.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-04-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
I'm guessing Piper and Austin decide to get back together and pick 'none of the above'. Then they will have a fake wedding for them, and Matt Kennedy Gould will show up as the preacher... as maybe a tipoff to the Schmos that they're the schmos?

Then, when Matt asks if anybody objects, Bryce comes flying in and Tim knocks him out, making 'Piper' cry and exclaim that "nobody was supposed to get hurt".

Of course, what I secretly HOPE will happen is Austin chooses Gerald and Piper chooses Cammi and they all start making out... but that's just me.

MegsSweetPea 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-04-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MegsSweetPea Click to send private message to MegsSweetPea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
I like your thinking. That's basically how I pictured everything going down after last episode and the previews. My friend thinks Tim's comment was directed towards Austin, which I could see if he makes some snide comment to Piper about the male suitors. I'd absolutely LOVE to see MKG appear again. I never got to see his appearance as the pizza guy, and MKG owns so much.

I actually was thinking about the whole Austin/Piper thing from the beginning, before they announced that Austin & Piper were a couple prior to the show. I thought it would be humorous if at the end they ended up picking each other. But now that there's actually a storyline in place for it, meh, I dunno. I guess my vision lost some of it's flair now that it's in the open as a possibility.

Regardless, I don't think there's anyway they can choose Amanda or Tim. Especially for Tim, he's really hitched on Piper.

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
Actually, you can see MKG's appearance on a video clip at the Spike TV website:

http://www.spiketv.com/shows/series/joeschmo/commentary.jhtml

MegsSweetPea 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-05-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MegsSweetPea Click to send private message to MegsSweetPea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
Great thanks, I'll have to check that out when I get home from work!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-10-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
Those are both excellent possibilities. I would drop dead laughing if Austin picks Gerald. Whatever they do, I hope it's as amusing as the possibilities in this thread.

I will be so sad to see this series end

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-04-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
Everett and Monticor get married and hatch baby firds.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-04-04, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
Although I think Tim started out as a Schmoe, I think he was secretly converted to an actor during his eviction day. Tim acts out at sometime during the final, testing the real actors. Amanda is overwhelmed by the complexity of it all, and just acts confused when it is explained to her that it was 'all' fake, but is thrilled to see that the frog and bird are still alive. Ingrid is relieved that there is not some super secret double twist, unless you count the Tim's secret acting as a twist, which she doesn't because it was really lame. Cammy shows a lot of cleavage.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-06-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
BTW, I think there is a slight possibility that you could be right ladro..but if not, still funny

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
Everyone shows up for the final eviction ceremony. Piper decides to pick Bryce; Tim & Amanda are shocked. Austin picks Gerald, Gerald is ecstatic. It is revealed that Tim & Amanda are a married couple.

08-05-04, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
My goodness, you guys are hilarious. I particularly like the fird babies and Austin picking Gerald. All I know is that I get to meet our not so smarmy host Aug 14th at my sons wedding. I'm in a quandry tho, do I tell him that after the wedding I'm going back to my sad existance working for the man?
Or ask for a pearl necklace?

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-05-04, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
Try to take some pictures and post them up.

08-05-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
11. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
I shall try, however being the mother of the groom at this really amazing and huge wedding, I think I'm expected to behave with some class and decorum. So maybe my 15 yr old daughter will do it!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-06-04, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
Tell him you have a large screen tv if he has a copy of Porked and beans with him

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

08-06-04, 09:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
Oh my gosh...perfect! I think my son would like that one, too!

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-07-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
Maybe the stalker dude will come back and 'kill' Ralph.

08-07-04, 07:40 PM (EST)
16. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
Even tho that would be hilarious to us (sorry ralphie) I think the trauma would be waaay to over the top for Tim & Amanda.

08-07-04, 07:43 PM (EST)
17. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
By the way Scott, my daughter (15) thinks your line is the one I should use. Thankie sai

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-10-04, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: What does Everyone think the Ending on Aug 10 will be in Joe Schmo 2??"
Tell me how it turns out when you do use it

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •