The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question for everybody about the Hotel itself!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

The Jman 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-17-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jman Click to send private message to The%20Jman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question for everybody about the Hotel itself!"
We've been watching this show week after week,and we've seen every one in their lavish surroundings,giant pool,etc,etc. The one thing that puzzles me is this.

We see what's going on because every room has a hidden camera in it. Do they all know that their rooms have cameras in it??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question for everybody about th... superstepmom1 09-17-03 1
   RE: Question for everybody about th... CantStandToLook 09-17-03 3
 RE: Question for everybody about th... managerr 09-17-03 2
   RE: Question for everybody about th... CantStandToLook 09-17-03 4
 RE: Question for everybody about th... Angelfood 09-17-03 5
   RE: Question for everybody about th... Lahela 09-17-03 6
       RE: Question for everybody about th... EnglProf 09-17-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-17-03, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question for everybody about the Hotel itself!"
Yes, of course, why do you think they look into the camera when they talk?

Also why they "shower" when they want to have sex and why they cover up completely in the dark when it's time to "sleep".

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Question for everybody about the Hotel itself!"
That's a very polite response superstepmom...cause I was sure sitting here think Duh!!!!

It's a reality show and I doubt the cameras are hidden. Jman...tell us you were just kidding...please.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-17-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Question for everybody about the Hotel itself!"
Probably. With the one exception of the poolhouse bathroom. That seems to be the one place where the guests feel they are "safe" to talk because it seems like all of the secret conversations/confessions seem to take place. There doesn't seem to be cameras in the other bathrooms since they are asking each other to "take a shower" all of the time as well.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Question for everybody about the Hotel itself!"
I stand slightly corrected but his original question was do they realize there are cameras in their rooms. Hard to believe that after watching the show for anything more 5 minutes, anyone would doubt that they know about the cameras but who knows.

Even if they had no clue about cameras being in the rooms, after the originho's came back and were spouting off things they had said in bed, in the bathroom , at the poolhouse..yada yada...I think it would have dawned on them.

But like others have said...Yes they know.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-17-03, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Question for everybody about the Hotel itself!"
hey ya.

I think that it took a new guest or 2 before they realized the EXTENT to which we could see. Weren't they less discreet at night and in bed during the first few weeks? I remember Dave or some others being asked what the audience could see.

Also, I've been dying to bring this up, so thanks Jman, but if you only catch a quick glimpse of it,
DOES the hotel outside scene at night remind you of
CASTLE GREYSKULL or What????? (from He-Man)
Except there are three eye-openings (above the pool), but it has that creepy blue lighting.

ok, i'm officially nuts now. oh well.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Question for everybody about the Hotel itself!"
LMAO Angelfood....but I totally know where you are coming from! HA!
I thought the hotel looked familiar! ;)

"I have the power!!!" *raises sword over head like He-Man!*

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-17-03, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Question for everybody about the Hotel itself!"
Yay! A He-Man reference! Thrilled to see there are people here in my age group. He-Man and She-Ra rocked.... Oh, well. Guess that's off topic. Sorry for the distraction...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •