URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 310
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Question for everybody about the Hotel itself!"

Posted by The Jman on 09-17-03 at 04:21 PM
We've been watching this show week after week,and we've seen every one in their lavish surroundings,giant pool,etc,etc. The one thing that puzzles me is this.

We see what's going on because every room has a hidden camera in it. Do they all know that their rooms have cameras in it??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Question for everybody about the Hotel itself!"
Posted by superstepmom1 on 09-17-03 at 04:24 PM
Yes, of course, why do you think they look into the camera when they talk?

Also why they "shower" when they want to have sex and why they cover up completely in the dark when it's time to "sleep".

Posted by CantStandToLook on 09-17-03 at 04:26 PM
That's a very polite response superstepmom...cause I was sure sitting here think Duh!!!!

It's a reality show and I doubt the cameras are hidden. Jman...tell us you were just kidding...please.

Posted by managerr on 09-17-03 at 04:26 PM
Probably. With the one exception of the poolhouse bathroom. That seems to be the one place where the guests feel they are "safe" to talk because it seems like all of the secret conversations/confessions seem to take place. There doesn't seem to be cameras in the other bathrooms since they are asking each other to "take a shower" all of the time as well.

Posted by CantStandToLook on 09-17-03 at 04:35 PM
I stand slightly corrected but his original question was do they realize there are cameras in their rooms. Hard to believe that after watching the show for anything more 5 minutes, anyone would doubt that they know about the cameras but who knows.

Even if they had no clue about cameras being in the rooms, after the originho's came back and were spouting off things they had said in bed, in the bathroom , at the poolhouse..yada yada...I think it would have dawned on them.

But like others have said...Yes they know.

Posted by Angelfood on 09-17-03 at 05:25 PM
hey ya.

I think that it took a new guest or 2 before they realized the EXTENT to which we could see. Weren't they less discreet at night and in bed during the first few weeks? I remember Dave or some others being asked what the audience could see.

Also, I've been dying to bring this up, so thanks Jman, but if you only catch a quick glimpse of it,
DOES the hotel outside scene at night remind you of
CASTLE GREYSKULL or What????? (from He-Man)
Except there are three eye-openings (above the pool), but it has that creepy blue lighting.

ok, i'm officially nuts now. oh well.

Posted by Lahela on 09-17-03 at 05:40 PM
LMAO Angelfood....but I totally know where you are coming from! HA!
I thought the hotel looked familiar! ;)

"I have the power!!!" *raises sword over head like He-Man!*

Posted by EnglProf on 09-17-03 at 06:58 PM
Yay! A He-Man reference! Thrilled to see there are people here in my age group. He-Man and She-Ra rocked.... Oh, well. Guess that's off topic. Sorry for the distraction...