The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

hatestupidpeople 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hatestupidpeople Click to send private message to hatestupidpeople Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
I am thinking that Tom is the odd man out. He will be gone. I think it will just be him this week because it will leave all couples - 4 couples. Next week 2 couples will go leaving only 2 couples for the finale.

What do u guys think?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? KCarter897 09-16-03 1
   RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? RollDdice 09-16-03 2
   RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? Lahela 09-16-03 3
       RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? superstepmom1 09-16-03 14
 RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? managerr 09-16-03 4
   RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? Bebo 09-16-03 5
       RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? superstepmom1 09-16-03 15
           RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? t1_dude 09-17-03 29
   RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? OhmyHaHa 09-16-03 6
       RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? Angelfood 09-16-03 13
       RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? superstepmom1 09-16-03 16
   RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? RollDdice 09-16-03 7
       RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? managerr 09-16-03 9
           RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? ginger 09-16-03 10
           RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? RollDdice 09-16-03 17
 RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? Thumbsup 09-16-03 8
   RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? evian 09-16-03 11
       RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? t1_dude 09-17-03 32
   RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? ginger 09-16-03 12
       RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? Dakota 09-16-03 18
           RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? Chrissy gal 09-17-03 20
               RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? superstepmom1 09-17-03 22
                   Jury? jkokoj 09-17-03 24
                       RE: Jury? superstepmom1 09-17-03 25
           RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? managerr 09-17-03 23
 Any hopes for all of us who are hoo... Chrissy gal 09-17-03 19
   *giggle* jkokoj 09-17-03 21
   RE: Any hopes for all of us who are... RollDdice 09-17-03 26
   RE: Any hopes for all of us who are... Texas Girl 09-17-03 28
       RE: Any hopes for all of us who are... Chrissy gal 09-17-03 37
 RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? true 09-17-03 27
   Avoiding Jury Duty RollDdice 09-17-03 30
   RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? CantStandToLook 09-17-03 31
 RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? RealityRoadie 09-17-03 33
   RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? jkokoj 09-17-03 34
       RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? RealityRoadie 09-17-03 35
       RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? superstepmom1 09-17-03 36
           RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? Lahela 09-17-03 38
   RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? Mjs 09-17-03 40
       RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? RealityRoadie 09-17-03 41
 IT'S my birthday Angelfood 09-17-03 39
   RE: IT'S my birthday RollDdice 09-17-03 42
       What if . . . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!... Dakota 09-17-03 44
   RE: IT'S my birthday Lahela 09-17-03 43
 Possible SPOILER superstepmom1 09-17-03 45
 RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show? superstepmom1 09-17-03 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KCarter897 20 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KCarter897 Click to send private message to KCarter897 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
But it says "one gets revenge"...I'm afraid whoever gets voted off may be able to choose who they want to take with them?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
And if Tom gets booted off, he's going to be gunning for Dave to go with him.

I used to think that Tom was just a goof, then he seemed dumb like a fox, cruising safely under the radar. Now that he has declared his hatred for Dave and the Barbies/Fab4, he just comes off as an Original Gangsters wannabe.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
I'm freaking out about the "one gets revenge" part cause they kept showing Acme.
I am hoping the one who gets revenge is Keith cause he has suffered enough at the hands of Acme and her cronies. Although she didn't succeed at making his life at P-Ho "I living hell" as she was so hoping. But I think Acme has already gotten her revenge since she got to have her "friends" back for a day to help turn P-Ho into a kindergarten playground. It's Keith and Dave's turn for a little revenge.

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-16-03, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
Still the producers mean to lead you on so maybe...just maybe...Dave is the one to get revenge on Beau for being a total jerk for the past few days.

I hope, even though it'll take away from the drama, that this is the case.

If Amy gets revenge and boots Keith, then Keith should boot Beau to get Amy.

YEAH RIGHT. I'm sure what will happen is that a "Fab 4" will be leaving cause I am a fan.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-16-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
I say Dave gets revenge as well. I like the "opening credits" spoiler theory in which is mean to depict the final finishing order. (So far it's panned out with the two girls showed last leaving) This would mean that Beau is the next one gone. Strategically, I think you want to get him out to weaken Amy next. Scott can still be turned.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
Scott can still be turned.

Oh, there are so many jokes I could put in here. I'll try to resist the urge.

Life is a game where we make up the rules as we go along.

09-16-03, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
Scott sees this as an opportune time to stay floating to see what way (Barbies or Originals) will work out better for him.

I think Scott is one of the best players, sometimes better that C/D/T/K just because he remains neutral about most things. It would surprise me i he finished last just because the "jury of peers" will be making the final decision. Scott never REALLY pissed anyone off. Or did he? Let me know if anyone recalls otherwise.

BTW, I love this board. Very organized, mature, and SO NOT LIKE paradiseonfox which is ruled (I'm pretty sure) by 12-14 year old kids who dropped out of school.

t1_dude 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail t1_dude Click to send private message to t1_dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
Scott is an opportunist. He likes to ride fences as long as he can until its clear what will benefit him. Look as the Melanie/Holly situation.

OhmyHaHa 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OhmyHaHa Click to send private message to OhmyHaHa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
I think they are going to have 3 people leaving on Wednesday.
there is only 3 weeks Togo. I have an odd feeling that Scott is going to hook-up with Charla if Dave is sent home. I know he says he hate's her but I honestly thinks he doesn't.
What is it she has done that he honestly hate's her.
Scott is really good at this game. He has both side's that like him and seem to trust him. Who knows isn't it fun guessing?
I CAN'T SLEEP OMG I'M A LOSER WITH NO LIFE ON MONDAY'S & WEDNESDAY'S. My husband hate's the show and refuses to watch it.
My mother even loves the show and call's me every time it air's.
to see what I thought.
From a person who need's to get a life!!!!!

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-16-03, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
Hello and Welcome.
Are you my good twin?
I commisserate. Ditto on the husband, and I have 1 friend here who I got hooked on it so as to share in my misery, until I found this board. Please don't feel as tho you have no life (at least, not until the finale is over). Trick yourself like I do, read my posting
<http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID48/264.shtml#13>
to justify yourself. You have no life? I just did 3 summaries, girlfriend, with another coming soon. they're nice & long, if you're bored.
See, dontcha feel better?
Let's have a toast (with some chocolate, like tara & charla) to surviving, and justifying.
And I like the thoughts on Scotty.

09-16-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
I think you're right about SCott liking Charla. From the way she's been portrayed (and EVERYONE has been portrayed to be something or someone else)she seems to be very mature and level-headed. If I were a guy, I'd like her.

I can't believe at 21 she is so mature, and Toni on the other hand, is 30 or whatever, and acts totally immature.

09-16-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
managerr wrote: I like the "opening credits" spoiler theory in which is mean to depict the final finishing order. (So far it's panned out with the two girls showed last leaving)
-----------------------------------------------------
I must have missed a meeting. What is the opening credits spoiler theory? What should I be looking for?

(Do I sound like I am about one phone call away from an intervention?)

09-16-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
Just a few weeks ago, the order of the people on the opening credits changed and featured the Barbies as the first four intorduced. People thought this was weird, and other said this was more evidence that Fox considers them the "stars" of the show and it's more proof that they do make the Final 4. Other people have expanded it out and said maybe Fox was giving us the boot order. (Tara-Keith-Charla-Dave-Holly-Tom-Amy-Scott-Desiree-Beau-Melanie is what I think it was)

We'll see though, they might change the order again now that we have 5 guys and 4 girls. It was just speculative, nothing substantial.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
I just like the way they show Tom "And Smokey". Sort of like "Reichen and Chip/Married".

>

09-16-03, 05:49 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
managerr- thanks for spelling that out for me. (I hate missing out on "inside" information -- it makes me feel like pouting in bed or hiding behind the toilet.)

Thumbsup 13 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thumbsup Click to send private message to Thumbsup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
Tom may be the odd man but do you ever think that the Power will be given to him? Then it is a Barbie Split...We know how he hates Dave...Just a thought

evian 13 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evian Click to send private message to evian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
So Melanie had to pick one from her list of allies. Should Tom be the "Odd Man Out" as is likely, Perhaps her will have to pick from his ailies list too. That would mean either Beau or Scott..What do you think?

t1_dude 8 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail t1_dude Click to send private message to t1_dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
I think that they won't do the same thing two weeks in a row, AND that they made them choose both "allies" and a "rival" and they haven;t used the rival yet. perhaps that will be used in some way for the next show.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
Scott is really the "x" factor here (NOT Big Brother "x factor" but "we don't know what it will do or how it will react" x factor). He is trying to keep both groups happy and retain the potential votes of the creepy originals. He is increasingly restless being paired with Holly. He would clearly rather be rooming with Beau or Tom (hey, Amanda didn't say the Winning Couple couldn't be of the same gender).

Tom seems (despite his interesting antiDesiree choice in the penultimate episode) passively resigned to being clumped with the odious originals. So if there's 4 of them (including Tom) and 4 Barbizons, Scott (wait for it...you know it's coming..) could swing both ways.
>

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 07:12 PM (EST)

Speculation - Possible SPOILERS

REVENGE: I looked at the coming attractions 10 times and what I can determine is:
1. Amy is cheering during the day, BEFORE the Kick-Off.
2. Beau is screaming, smiling, raising his arms in the air in victory at night, but he's wearing a Black Shirt; at Kick-Off time, Beau is wearing a White Shirt.

So the cheering by Amy and Beau is before the kick-off.

PASTA: Someone, I believe Scotti (wish I could dot the "i" with a tiny little heart -- bet he does), gets all wrapped up in something that looks like pasta. In response to the Guacamole Incident, this string-like substance, possibly made of semolina flour, is then put in a bowl, topped with sauce, and served to Acmy who devours it with all the class of a former hooker who's been homeless for 10 years.

CELEBRATION: Scotti at some point is holding up what appears to be branches of some sort -- long, straight, and green, and it looks like he won them or something. Cut to Scotti and Hollow wearing their best evening attire and toasting with a glass of champagne. Could Scotti have won immunity for himself and his gal?

LINE OF SCRIMMAGE: Tom smiles and says "Oh my god!" or Oh my heck, can't remember which. Dave is sweating (it's Mexico, after all) and says "I hate this." My crystal ball is on the fritz, so if you have any insights.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
>>Could Scotti have won immunity for himself and his gal?<<

OMH! I think you have something there!

Warning: Unsubstantiated Speculation

I think that Scott wins immunity and gets to choose first. And he chooses... Charla or Tara! Tom goes to Holly, Beau to Amy, and Keith and Dave to the remaining Barbie. The Ken (Keith or Dave) who isn't chosen by the remaining Barbie gets to take out his RIVAL. So... Beau goes with the booted Ken leaving Amy alone for one week.

Then Scott will pick Amy the next week, because he knows he can win with her and Holly is stuck with Tom. Maybe they will have three couples in the final vote - Scott & Amy, Tom & Holly, one Barbie couple.

Any way I speculate, Scott comes up the winner. I have tried to come up with a scenario where Scott doesn't win, and it would require Tom stabbing Scott in the back, and I just don't think that will happen.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

09-17-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
Good Speculation Chrissy Gal.

I think Scott is on his way to Victory too.

I know it will be at the expense of Keith or Dave which disheartens me a little but, so long as Amy gets the boot before the "jury" arrives.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-17-03, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Jury?"
A jury has been metioned several times on these boards. Do we have any confirmation that there is going to be a jury. It seems to me that PH will just keep eliminating the guests until they are down to one couple. That one couple will be the winners of the "ultimate prize".

We all know that the jury is mostly made up of the originals and would not be fair at all. I don't think the producers want the headache of brining back Zach and Toni and the baggage that they bring with them. They have played out that scenerio and the viewing audience hated it.

09-17-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Jury?"
I have heard numerous times that a "jury of their peers" will be choosing the final weiner.

Survivor? Big Brother? I guess they couldn't be more original.

09-17-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
My guess is that Scott and Holly just won a night on the town or something like that. Probably a luxury event. We'll see, but I have a feeling the producers aren't done manipulating yet.

09-17-03, 05:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Any hopes for all of us who are hooked on this show?"
OhMyHaHa wrote:
"I CAN'T SLEEP OMG I'M A LOSER WITH NO LIFE ON MONDAY'S & WEDNESDAY'S. From a person who need's to get a life!!!!!"

Angelfood wrote:
"Are you my good twin? You have no life? I just did 3 summaries, girlfriend, with another coming soon."

RollDDice wrote:
"Do I sound like I am about one phone call away from an intervention?"

Dakota wrote:
"I looked at the coming attractions 10 times and what I can determine is:"

Chrissy gal Says:

We are so hooked!! I'm glad that all of you guys (even the ones I didn't mention) are here to help me feel better about my addiction!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

09-17-03, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "*giggle*"
I *heart* Chrissy gal!!!

09-17-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Any hopes for all of us who are hooked on this show?"
Hello. My name is RollDdice and it has been 2 days since my last Pair-Of-Dice Hotel viewing and 15 minutes since my last Reality TV bb posting.

other PH addicts: Hello RollDdice.

Texas Girl 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Texas%20Girl Click to send private message to Texas%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Any hopes for all of us who are hooked on this show?"
Hello everyone,
This is my first time writing on any message board. I have read the message board on paradise's website but those seemed to be a little immature, this message board seems more mature. I have been hooked on this show as well, my husband doesn't really watch it with me but he always wants to know what the outcome is.
I receive the TV Guide weekly and usually it comes a whole week before. According to the TV guide next Monday's episode the 22nd it says that out of the seven one person will be leaving paradise, so apparently 2 will be booted out tonight. On Wednesday's episode the 24th it says that the remaining 6 will be divided up on a day excursion. I don't know if this means anything but I thought I would share it with you.

09-17-03, 03:23 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Any hopes for all of us who are hooked on this show?"
Thank you Texas Girl! Now we at least know how many people will be eliminated in the next two shows.

I still think that one of our heros (Dave or Keith) will be booted tonight.

Chrissy gal

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
As evian said above, perhaps they do the elimination the same this week as last.

Tom would be odd man out, and have to take out an ally. Tom takes Beau, leaving Amy as odd one out next. Amy takes out Holly, leaving Scott alone. Scott is elimianted as odd man out, leaving Dave/Charla and Keith/Tara as final 4. The jury then picks who they feel are the lesser of two evils and one of them wins. The end.

The only thing I'm not sure of is who Amy listed as an ally. If one of them was Holly, it would work this way easily.

09-17-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
30. "Avoiding Jury Duty"
Tom would be odd man out,and have to take out
>an ally. Tom takes Beau, leaving Amy as odd
>one out next. Amy takes out Holly, leaving Scott
>alone. Scott is elimianted as odd man out, leaving
>Dave/Charla and Keith/Tara as final 4. The jury then
>picks who they feel are the lesser of two evils
>and one of them wins.
> The end.
-------------------------
I like your thinking, but I think Amanda is going to announce another "twist and turn" (oh how I hate that phrase).

Besides I don't think PH is going to go with a traditional "jury" system. On the other hand, FUX would probably do *anything* to get their big names (Toni, Zack) back on screen... somehow.

Any other speculators?

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
I would guess that they would flip it this week where the guest gets to take out an enemy..thus justifying their "one of the guests gets revenge" tagline.

Of course with the way it was set up last week, I would imagine that tonights show should be very interesting. Tom is indeed the odd man out BUT since he who goes last may have the power to take someone with them....... If it's an ally which most of them are probably thinking it will be someone's got to have the power to break up a couple. We know that the couples will choose each other if possible leaving Tom booted. That is a SURE thing and I've think we've seen enough already to know or surmise that FuX ISN'T gonna give us the SURE thing. Either way as much as it pains me to say so, one of our Heroes is probably a martyr after tonight. The only question as I see it is whether the booted person is taking an ally or enemy and I'm guessing it's enemy...BUT so should be the hamsters and there should be a lot of analyzing going on tonight except that most of these people lack the brainpower to even waste a briancell.

RealityRoadie 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRoadie Click to send private message to RealityRoadie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
Put this in the wild guess column -

In order to figure out how the show may go, I think you have to think like a producer of the show, and ask, what would get the highest ratings? All barbies in the final four? Umm, no way, IMHO. So bad news is coming, I'm just not sure when.

It also is clear, it seems to me (especially from the order the cast is introduced), that the producers understand that Dave/Charla/Kieth/Tara are the most popular in the real world (despite anything Toni may say!)

Plus we know how Fox loves those twists and turns (Motto: "We're not sure how our shows end either."), so there have got to be some.

There also needs to be some drama at the end for the vote by the evicted schoolchildren, so we can't just have two Barbies against two original/wannabes.

Given all this, here goes -

Tonight- Tom is odd man out, he gets to take out (in a twist!) his rival - Dave.

That leaves AMY/BEAU; SCOTT/HOLLY; TARA/KIETH and CHARLA.

The producers next need to get rid off an original/wannabe, so at the next ceremony, Charla is the odd woman out, but (Twist!) she gets immunity, and they re-do the ceremony, she picks BEAU, and Holly gets left out when the couples are TARA/KIETH; BEAU/CHARLA and SCOTT/AMY, who chooses Amy over Holly. Holly takes Tara with her as her rival.

Last ceremony - KIETH/CHARLA and BEAU/AMY, as Amy chooses Beau over Scott.

Then the jury gets to vote but (Twist!) to make it interesting, the couples have to switch partners, so the vote is for BEAU and CHARLA or KIETH and AMY. Because Toni would take a bullet for Amy only if Desiree did not get in the way first, the vote will go to Kieth and Amy.

And, yes, I have way too much time on my hands.

09-17-03, 02:02 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
Sounds plausible to me.

If they keep using the information written down, allies/rivals. The elimnations may not go as they did on Monday.

09-17-03, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRoadie Click to send private message to RealityRoadie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
With any luck, the vote will be oral with a chance for each evicted houseguest to make a speech and/or ask a question a la Pandora's Box beforehand. Now THAT I would look forward to!

09-17-03, 03:00 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
Yes but when does PHo doing the same thing more than once?

09-17-03, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
I don't think tonights episode will play out like Monday's at all. I do think that Tom and Smokey are heading out, but like a couple speculated, I think they are taking Dave with them! *tear*

As for the "jury" at the end, Amanda did say that the evicted guests would be the jury at the end deciding who would take home the "ultimate prize" which has yet to be revealed.

How exactly that will play out still remains a mystery although I have enjoyed reading all the speculations and am loving them. Especially RealityRoadie's. That scenario could very well be the way it plays out!

Mjs 11 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mjs Click to send private message to Mjs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
RealityRoadie

OMG, that makes perfect sense!! I love your take on how this show might end.

09-17-03, 07:03 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
Thanks for the kind words!

It also now occurs to me that switching partners at the end makes sense for another reaosn. I personally have said that I will never watch PH 2 if one of the originals win (Warning: My rules for television come from the FOX School of Rulemaking, so I probably would anyway). This way, no viewer goes away totally pissed off, and PH 2 may actually have a shot. (I am also guessing that FOX must know that a jury vote will go for any original/wannabe couple, because they understand that the entire remaining cast's IQ is roughly equal that of Dave, Charla, Kieth or Tara (but only, of course, if you do not count Smokie as a cast member.))

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-17-03, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "IT'S my birthday"
No way Keith or Dave can possibly get voted out on my birthday!
I'll be scarred for life!!!

On the other hand, my luck is pretty bad.
We'll see in 4 hours if I'm crying or not.

09-17-03, 07:05 PM (EST)
42. "RE: IT'S my birthday"
Dear Angelfood,

Happy Birtday to you!
(I can picture the birthday party happening around you
tonight with singing, drinking and dancing, while you are "shhhhing" everyone and trying to watch P-HO.)

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "What if . . . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 07:48 PM (EST)

What if Scott won the right to eliminate the two of his choice tonight? Like that king and queen thing they did. That would explain Bobo's and Acmy's excitement. At tribal council, uh, I mean at the Kick-Off, Tom is smiling and saying "Oh my gawd!" What does it all mean! It's 6:39 p.m. here in Chicago, Scotti's and Toni's hometown (AHHHHHHHH!!!!!) and that means 1 hours, 21 minutes, plus the show before I know for sure. Ok, time for some medication, uh, I mean meditation to calm myself. . .

Edited 'cause my medication made me screw up my sig pic.

09-17-03, 07:30 PM (EST)
43. "RE: IT'S my birthday"
Happy Birthday Angelfood!!
Hopefully you get your birthday wish and neither of our boys go home! ;) Wish extra hard!

09-17-03, 08:39 PM (EST)
45. "Possible SPOILER"
Got this from another board:

THREE COUPLES REMAIN ON PARADISE HOTEL 9/22
Posted on Tuesday, September 16 @ 10:56:36 PDT by admin
As the competition intensifies, and only three episodes remain, the guests go wild. There’s an impromptu striptease by one of the boys, and the girls learn to belly dance at an outrageous “Arabian Nights” party.

One of the strongest alliances between the guests seems on the point of fracturing.

ONE GUEST HOLDS KEY TO FINAL ELIMINATION ON PARADISE HOTEL 9/24
Posted on Tuesday, September 16 @ 10:58:05 PDT by admin

It’s down to the last three couples in Paradise Hotel. Old rivalries come to a head when the couples are forced to split up in a surprise excursion.

In tonight’s episode, one guest holds the key to the tonight’s final elimination, which will leave just two couples battling for the ultimate, and secret, prize in next week’s special two-hour season finale on PARADISE HOTEL Wednesday, Sept. 24, (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

09-17-03, 08:43 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Any hopes for 9/17 show?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

There's also been a lot of talk about Amy and Beau leaving. PRAYING that it's true...

edited b/c I can't spell.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •