The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bash John Rocker."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 17628 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-14, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bash John Rocker."
We've had Rocker bashing opportunities before, recently in another forum and back when he was sports page news.

But we can never have enough fun bashing him, even though he's such an easy target. So have at it. Scoring will be on originality and raunchiness.

However first I'm going make an attempt at being fair, because someone needs to say something good about him.

And this is what I've come up with (ahem):

He is a very good judge at picking model wannabe reality star girl friends who think that riding his coat tails is their path to being rich and famous, or failing that, that half of John Rocker's MLB money will do too.

Kudos, John. So far, she is prime. I haven't heard her speak yet, so there is a possibility that I will have to come up with an alternative trait to complement Rocker on. I don't know if there is one, so I'm hoping she doesn't disappoint. All I can think of at the moment is that he's tall and makes a good sunblocking shade. Oh yeah, and he can get stuff off of the top shelf in the closet.

Crabman

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bash John Rocker. Estee 09-05-14 1
 RE: Bash John Rocker. kingfish 09-05-14 2
 John responds... tribephyl 09-06-14 3
   RE: John responds... PepeLePew13 09-07-14 4
       RE: John responds... kingfish 09-07-14 5
           RE: John responds... Aruba 09-18-14 7
 Summary of half the season promo co... Estee 09-15-14 6
 May I deliver the worst insult of a... suzzee 09-22-14 8
 RE: Bash John Rocker. Dakota 09-25-14 9
   RE: Bash John Rocker. kingfish 09-26-14 10
       RE: Bash John Rocker. Dakota 09-26-14 11
   RE: Bash John Rocker. Aruba 09-26-14 12
   RE: Bash John Rocker. PepeLePew13 09-27-14 13
       RE: Bash John Rocker. Dakota 09-27-14 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 56953 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-14, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bash John Rocker."
I think we've found this season's quitter. He'll take a look at the tribe he's been placed with, note the presence of non-pink skin hues, listen to the foreign accents around him, begin to ponder the seasonal homosexual quota and, after failing to draft a bill getting every last one of those players banned, openly declare that This Is Not America As He Knows It and run for his life. Which, while it denies him the show's million, will set him up for life as the Next Great FOX News Contributor.

Now that would be a reality show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-05-14, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bash John Rocker."
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-14 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

We should be so lucky - the quitting part that is.

tribephyl 10883 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-14, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "John responds..."
...to the "probability" that he will be misjudged.
Dalton squeezed some delusional self-impressions outta him, a day before filming began.

Either that or he speaks the truth and people WILL end up supporting him.

PepeLePew13 25340 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-14, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: John responds..."
I posted the same way about Jeff Kent before his season aired - he was well documented to be a churlish prick and I fully expected him to be the same way on the show. He surprised us, and his most churlish moment came in his exit interview when he ripped on the taxes he would have paid if he had won.

{Off his} Rocker could very well be the same way - surprise us on the show. Though, I'd rather keep a memory of him as a jackass prick and have him out of the game very early.

09-07-14, 01:21 PM (EST)
5. "RE: John responds..."
The problem I have believing that he has seen the light is that he's been making outrageous, ignorant, and hurtful comments like those he made for SI for 13 years.

He hasn't seen the light. He may have a manager that is trying to soften his image, but John Rocker is a bona fide jerk face.

Aruba 2026 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-18-14, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: John responds..."
Right you are, Kingfish.

He won't/hasn't changed. He may attempt to put up a façade early on to mask the kind of vile piece of trash he truly is, but (I'm sure you're all sick and tired of hearing me say this) at the end of the day the eight words that define every human being:

You are, who you are, who you are.

Although I'm not the least bit surprised, I am disheartened that Production would cast such a despicable individual as John Rocker for the game.

If they're proposing a Blood vs. Water III, there's little doubt in my mind an application has already been mailed out to Ray Rice and his wife Janay.

Estee 56953 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-14, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Summary of half the season promo commercials."
"Hi, I'm Phil Robertson's favorite baseball player."

suzzee 5492 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-14, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "May I deliver the worst insult of a famous person..."
Who are you?

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

Dakota 5724 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-14, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bash John Rocker."
I don't follow MLB and don't know what he did, but I know his name and it's not Jeter, so he must have done something bad.

It's good to have someone around who can reach the top shelf and lift furniture. Or cars. Or houses. And his girlfriend gave us the first almost-blur, so I'm surprised these two aren't getting more cheers.

Tribe and Coco '13

09-26-14, 11:41 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Bash John Rocker."
Cheers? You forget where you are.

Beside, I'm all for blurs of the not plumber type.

09-26-14, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bash John Rocker."
Cheers. Yes, I forgot where I was.
Well I'm with you on the plumber thing and I'm cheering for this guy 'cause he's not on the show. No blur needed.

Watch for a HD blur from her though. You know EPMB is.
Tribe and Coco '13

Aruba 2026 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-26-14, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bash John Rocker."
"I don't follow MLB and don't know what he did..."

WOW...where do we start???

For starters...he compared Times Square to "walking through Beirut" which prompted him to ask the reporters, "How the *bleep* did all these damn foreigners get into this country?!"

He refused to ride the subway because he "wouldn't want to get aids by sitting next to some queer."

He called an African-American baseball player a "fat monkey."

Here's a doozy...If Germany had the right to bear arms in the 1940s then it's the Jews fault they had the Holocaust.

He refused to talk with a particular sports columnist who admitted he was homosexual because, "I don't want to talk to some fag...what I can't say that? This is a free country and if I want to call a fag a fag, I can say fag!"

And that's just for starters...

PepeLePew13 25340 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-14, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bash John Rocker."
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-14 AT 00:24 AM (EST)

Rocker's infamous 1999 interview

Scroll down for a little catalog of bon mots he's meted out over the past few years as a columnist: (note - plenty of touchy language)
Still a racist xenophobic douchebag

ETA: Oh! And how could I forget these...
http://www.sportsgrid.com/mlb/fact-john-rocker-should-not-be-allowed-to-tweet-anymore/

09-27-14, 02:43 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Bash John Rocker."
Oh. So that's the problem.

I love learning new things. Sometimes.

Tribe and Coco '13

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •