The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep01: "Suck It Up, Buttercup""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-14, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep01: "Suck It Up, Buttercup""

Once again we have assembled a collection of the white bread, inbred, mentally cross-wired and nearly famous for your dining and snarking pleasure.

As always, flash cards and mini bios will be available at the CBS Survivor website so you can keep track of this enormous cast of characters until natural selection and foot-in-mouth disease take their toll.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Motorboat Quotient. kingfish 09-25-14 1
   Low budget Island living suzzee 09-26-14 3
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep01: "Su... kingfish 09-26-14 2
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep01: "Su... suzzee 09-29-14 4
 Don't Be Nadiya kingfish 10-01-14 5
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep01: "Su... jbug 10-01-14 6
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep01: "Su... kingfish 10-01-14 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 17638 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-14, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The Motorboat Quotient. "
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-14 AT 09:48 AM (EST)

It is I, Breast Mode Spoiler! I’m here to exploit the breasty side of Survivor. Not that we’ve ignored this aspect of the game in the past, but it is still a delight, it is still very important, and it continues to offer soft and bouncy surprises. It is important that we quantify and certify the motor-boating quotient of each breast, and to do that I have to perform many prolonged and careful examinations. It is important work, and whatever time it takes to do a thorough job is certainly time well spent. Also important are the monthly\weekly\daily follow up certifications. If I don't answer my cell, please bear with me, I'm doing God's work. It’s a tough, time consuming job, but I do it for you, the spoiler hungry fans. After all, I’m a fan too.

Although my little spies will be very carefully investigating the male oriented pectoral aspect of the game, I, as Breast Mode Spoiler, will confine my research into the more feminine and bouncier research.

So, here we go again, reporting the latest and greatest and most importantly, the most commercial spoilers for you. This season we are going to emphasize the business side of spoiling, so with that in mind, we are offering naked selfies of the Survivors on my web site, prices are linked to the carefully researched motor-boating quotient of the Survivor breasts.

Also for sale are the sex tapes. My girls are all pursuing graduate degrees in Really Really Raunchiness from the Really Really Raunchy Girl's Finishing School of Raunchiness and Vespa repair, and included in the curricula (along with exhausting field work conducted in bedrooms, kitchens, sandy beaches, leafy trees, and on just about every horizontal and vertical and surface in the world), are courses in sex tape producing, acquiring, extorting, participating in, and surreptitious photography.

So without further ado, let’s get to the first batch of spoilers.

San Juan del Slurp Spoiler #1: It’s another “Blood Vs Water”. This is what it's all about. Except that no one really knows who water is. Again. Head hurting. Again

San Juan del Slurp Spoiler #2: Jeff Probst falls down on the job as an interviewer. At TC Jeff will have a discussion of foreigners, women, and immigrants as well as of gay discrimination and of gayness in general, and he does not involve John Rocker. What is he thinking? Does he realize that an Emmy may be at stake? The whole world is waiting for Rocker to reveal his latest racial, xenophobic, and misogynic insights into the human condition and the dangers of riding the NY subway, and Jeff Probst excludes him from the conversation. Jeff is just getting old, and that Emmy is slipping and farther and farther away.

San Juan del Slurp Spoiler #3: Jeff again. In his opening sequence he explains how the previous “Blood vs Water was so compelling that they decided to do it again. Obviously the viewing audience was not polled for their opinion.

San Juan del Slurp Spoiler #4: Foreshadowing lines:
Jon Misch & Jaclyn Schultz; “Don’t hate us because we’re perfect”. OMG, they actually said that! I give them two weeks, tops.

Nadiya and Natalie: “Our Blood is thicker than anyone else’s”. Apparently this something they measure and take pride in, in Sri Lanka. Their blood viscosity. But the globetrotters shot themselves in the foot with that line. Bye Bye Nadiya. The good news is that each of you is less irritating when the other is absent. Praying to Shiva at the beginning obviously wasn’t enough to rectify that misstep.

It also didn’t help that it took two guys and one woman to hoist Nadiya's fat butt up to untie the bags during the IC. Ouff!. That once was enough for those three to make their minds about who should go.

San Juan del Slurp Spoiler #5: In a confessional, Julie informs us that she doesn’t need John Rocker, that she can stand on her own two feet in her platform sandals. Hard to take seriously the woman that is dating John Rocker and complains that Drew is too Type A. Under that beautiful head of hair is obviously a large dent cause by being dropped on her head as an infant.

San Juan del Slurp Spoiler #6: Rocker thinks the name of Survivor is "Time goes by quickly, Jeff". It also takes him 10 minutes to mentally count the number of letters in his name.

San Juan del Slurp Spoiler #7: For the exile island contest, Val says she can hold up her end. Except, apparently she can't work said 'end' around the monkey bars. Poor choice of words.

While waiting for Exile Island Challenge to start:

What Jeremy is saying: "I love my wife.”
What he is thinking. “I'm gonna plow her under. Only one person can win.”

What Val is saying. "I love my husband.“
What she is thinking. “I'm gonna plow him under. Only one person can win.”

Tribe strikes again
(Thank you thanks you all for your continuous and very generous support)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5496 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-14, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Low budget Island living"
Exile Island: Don't look at me I'm hideous.

Keith: I got sent here to take care of HER? Thanks Jeremy.

Val: He was supposed to pull a Rupert and save me from this hole in the island. Wait till I get my hands on him. He better last till the merge or else.

I used to be:

Just call me Woo Hoo

09-26-14, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep01: "Suck It Up, Buttercup""
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-14 AT 12:58 PM (EST)

San Juan del Slurp Spoiler: The Howler monkeys have joined forces with their old rivals, the Capuchins to drive out the hated hairless sub-species that recently came ashore and invaded their beaches. There just aren’t enough bananas to support everyone, and since their monkey government failed to build high enough fences or hire enough guards to prevent the invasion, they are forced to join forces to drive them out.

They devised a plan. It’s a very simple plan, a hallmark of most good plans. The Howlers shout the most vile monkey insults (they know all the monkey curse words, and some that were heretofore unknown – believe me, they would make a monkey Pope blush) at the ugly skin monkeys while the Capuchins sneak up and pickpocket the crowd. They report only limited material success so far, just a broken pair of eyeglasses, but they will be keeping up their plan of harassment nonetheless.

Their main goal isn’t the stuff they get, it’s the hate and discontent that will be fomented among the intruders. Hopefully they will be provoked into poking sticks into one another's eyes. This is the kind of response that they would have with another monkey tribe member if they thought that one of them had ripped off a coconut or a termite fishing stick.

They were howling and swinging from the trees with laughter (HASFTTWL –a monkey texting acronym) at the thought of that, and started screaming "poke em in the eye, poke em in the eye" in Howler talk.

suzzee 5496 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-14, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep01: "Suck It Up, Buttercup""
Those were howler monkeys? I thought that Burnett was just watching the pre-edit film and was voicing his opinion. Besides what would you expect with this latest batch of un-retu
rnees?

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

10-01-14, 08:59 AM (EST)
5. "Don't Be Nadiya"
No one could bash Nadiya like she can herself.

Her RTVW post eviction interview:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-survivor-san-juan-del-sur----blood-vs-water-castaway-nadiya-anderson-talks-%28part-2%29-16864.php

She's not the worst individual to have played the game or the dumbest (not with the Hantz's having played), but she is certianly one of the most annoying. Her level of self-deception is up there too.

jbug 16939 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-14, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep01: "Suck It Up, Buttercup""
I have missed you one and all!

10-01-14, 10:13 AM (EST)
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep01: "Suck It Up, Buttercup""
You're going to run out of ammo pretty soon.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •