The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Owen and Cristina=*barf*
We FF through their love scenes every time. I think it's Owen that is the problem. Cristina and Burke didn't make me want to vomit, but Owen's
mrc
5 messages
11-29-21 03:53 AM
Grey's Anatomy Finale Rebroadcast
Does anyone know if there is a rebroadcast scheduled for last night's Grey's Season Finale? I taped it and it did not record - UGH!! %0
Maineiac
2 messages
02-02-16 11:51 AM
Woah!
Patrick Dempsey leaving GA after next season. http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/patrick-d- mpsey-greys-anatomy-leaving-vanity-fair%2
mrc
8 messages
03-09-15 11:01 AM
Season 9
Anyone? Two episodes in now, and lots ([u][b]LOTS!!![/b][/u]) to discuss.
byoffer
7 messages
01-31-13 08:12 AM
2010 season
I'm not even sure what season we're on here. Besides the wedding - does a happy dance - the best thing about the first episode is the C
Tummy
15 messages
05-17-11 01:41 AM
September 24th - season premiere [View All]
Yes, I cried for the first hour. I'm a schmuck and I don't care. Chistina and Owen - again Christina carries the show. She and Owen
Ahtumbreez
31 messages
05-27-10 12:15 PM
Katherine Heigl/Izzie News
If you are wondering when Izzie is coming back, read this article: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/03/11/- reys-anatomy-k
mrc
0 messages
03-15-10 03:13 PM
I love Arizona
Okay, so I was just thinkina bout last night's show, November 5th, and realized that I really love the Arizona character and am glad she is ge
MKitty
0 messages
11-06-09 07:51 PM
T.R. Knight - Dr. George O'Malley wants to leave GA
I sensed this was coming, but now it's official: [link:tv.yahoo.com/grey-39-s-anatomy/sh- w/36657/news/urn:newsml:tv
Asrai
9 messages
06-25-09 12:25 PM
May 14 episode - season finale
*thud* That is all. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/46da3fb702c9814d.gif [font size=-
byoffer
11 messages
05-25-09 06:04 AM
May 7th episode
By show of hands.... who cried last night??? What an episode!
DoodleBug
3 messages
05-11-09 08:52 AM
April 30 episode
Any watchers? Izzy's mom. Interesting casting. I was thinking the actress (Sharon Lawrence) was too young to be Izzy's mom. Sh
byoffer
1 messages
05-04-09 10:18 AM
Mar 26th Episode
Yikes Owen almost kills Christina in her sleep. Derek proposes (sort of) to Meredith in an elevator. Izzie surviv
flipxcyd
2 messages
04-01-09 11:45 AM
March 12 Episode
Hmm. I'm liking Korev, Hunt, and Christina more and more and everyone else less and less. Never thought that would happen. And, hey, we saw
mrc
3 messages
03-16-09 11:35 AM
Feb. 19 Episode
My observations: 1. Addison's arc on GA reminded me of how good she was on GA and how bad PP is. 2. Dying or not, Izzie is
mrc
4 messages
02-24-09 09:00 AM
Feb 12 epi
I didn't think I was going to like the cross-over but I did. I found myself wishing they would do this more. A couple of thoughts:%
Ahtumbreez
14 messages
02-16-09 06:30 PM
Feb 5 episode [View All]
***filler******filler******filler******- iller******filler******filler*****
byoffer
41 messages
02-09-09 11:13 AM
Jan 22 episode
Wow, quite a show. Now things are moving. For those who might be watching on tape delay... filler, filler, filler, filler, fill
byoffer
12 messages
01-27-09 12:33 PM
Jan 15th episode
I liked this episode alot. Mainly because of Tyne Daily :) And Christina and Hunt. and Mer and Der. http://community.realitytv
Ahtumbreez
7 messages
01-19-09 11:22 PM
Has Denny's return caused GA to Jump the Shark? [View All]
I get the Denny-Izzie love, but, seriously? http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/11/gre- s-anatomy-s.html http:%2
mrc
28 messages
01-11-09 08:34 AM
Dec. 4th episode
This show has gone down the crapper and fast. The whole izzy/denny thing is pathetic, although based on spoilers I've read it may tak
MPVLOST
7 messages
12-08-08 06:41 PM
Callie and Hahn news
Apparently the ABC Suits handed down the word to show creator Shonda Rhimes to cut out Brooke Smith's lezbolicious character
aquariaqueen
3 messages
12-01-08 05:27 PM
McKidd on McShow
Ok, that was just ugh! And I agree with Izzy 100%. I thought I was going to like McKidd's character but so far not so much. I did love Anat
Ahtumbreez
4 messages
11-20-08 08:41 AM
Are the Days of Medical Shows Over?
Is anyone still into medical shows? Besides Grey's , it seems like the days of the ER-style drama are going away...what other shows do you watch
livsforluv
4 messages
10-17-08 02:02 PM
October 16th episode
I actually enjoyed this one. Christina camping out and in awe of the dermatology department. I wonder if we'll see more of them camp
aquariaqueen
2 messages
10-17-08 11:20 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •