The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
May 3 episode [View All]
*does the Cabbage Patch* Go, Mr. C.! Go Mr. C.! It's your birthday! It's your birthday! *does a breakdancing
mrc
26 messages
05-22-07 10:26 PM
May 10
Darn it, lost my long old post!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved the episode. In no particular order: Addison a
aquariaqueen
12 messages
05-16-07 08:03 AM
Death
After Georges' dad passed they show didn't show a stroy line of how the family delt with the loss. I am only saying becuase through out the whole
maggietalk93215
1 messages
05-15-07 02:38 PM
McDreamy and Merideth
He worked so hard to get her competing with Mc-vet and know what he is going to leave her? McDreamy needs to look at the Chief.
maggietalk93215
0 messages
05-14-07 12:04 PM
Favorite quotes from Grey's Anatomy
While waiting for a new episode, let's revisit old favorites. Here are some quotes from two of my much loved characters. What are yours? %0
Wasabi
11 messages
05-12-07 01:03 PM
hey out there
I missed last weeks episode can anyone fill me in on what if anything is new happened? I am really curious as to what if anything happened between
maggietalk93215
1 messages
05-07-07 09:12 PM
April 26th Episode [View All]
Looks like I'm here first again. Yes! I am appointing myself GA Czar, and nobody better try to take away my title or else . . . Okay
mrc
23 messages
05-02-07 11:30 PM
no discussion
I don't want to join a discussion, just wanted to make a statement....
maggietalk93215
1 messages
05-01-07 01:45 PM
Hi out there, I've been away awhile but----
Crazy little fish, I feel bad for merideth, she gave away a good vet, for a boyfriend who is now unsure if he wants a reltionship, because wor
maggietalk93215
1 messages
04-27-07 03:21 PM
Characters Leaving
I heard on the radio this morning that TR Knight and Isaih Washington are leaving the show at the end of this season. Anyone seen any articles online
TxMom2011
0 messages
04-25-07 02:05 PM
April 19th episode
If I'm starting a GA thread, that's a bad sign for an episode. I was a little bored with this episode. Maybe it's because I watched
mrc
4 messages
04-20-07 01:26 PM
April 12 - recrap beyotching thread
Here I sit, hiding in the basement as my lovely DW stews and steams about the lack of a fresh episode tonight. I just have to keep her away from th
byoffer
6 messages
04-19-07 12:43 PM
March 22nd Episode
Are the writer and producers trying to kill this show or what? McSteamy as chief? Get real....the board and the Chief now are blind.%0
HobbsofMI
7 messages
04-10-07 02:18 PM
March 15th episode...
So whaddya think? Did Izzie and George make love????? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/
aquariaqueen
19 messages
03-23-07 03:43 PM
NAACP AWARDS
Did you all see Isaiah Washington recieve his award for best actor in a series.. Did you hear his speech, I guess that a start but he didn't dese
maggietalk93215
2 messages
03-08-07 09:03 AM
Grey's Anatomy Spinnoff Petition
Hi I've created a petition against the proposed Grey's Anatomy spinoff with Addison. I would like to keep Addison on Grey's Anatomy. To learn mo
inmymcdreams
1 messages
03-07-07 05:21 AM
Feb 22 Episode
So let me get this straight. Meredith is dying, but before she can fully die the "powers that be" (aka Denny, Bomb guy, and stomach-bleed
byoffer
20 messages
02-28-07 02:09 AM
Feb 15th Episode [View All]
I cried.....wow.....powerful episode. That's all for now so Spoilers in the first post. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boar
HobbsofMI
34 messages
02-22-07 05:19 PM
Possible Spinoff? SPOILER ALERT!!!
Blah blah blah. So how was your day? Mine was good. The weather is pretty good. There was lightning in the middle of last night in a small commu
strid333
2 messages
02-22-07 02:05 PM
I can't stand it
The wait for the show to air again is driving me crazy, yes of course we all know that Merideth is not going to die, "Greys Anatomy" it's th
maggietalk93215
1 messages
02-22-07 06:28 AM
Chandra Wilson appears on Ellen Degeneres Show
I can't believe that I could like this person more than I already did....she is just so real! They played a clip of her acceptance spee
aquariaqueen
0 messages
02-21-07 02:09 PM
Feb. 8 Episode
I can't believe they killed Burke!!! Color me floored. I know that Washington was a jerk, but to actually get rid of him was ballsy. %0
mrc
10 messages
02-13-07 04:14 PM
Christina & Burke
Will they make it, Christina is all about her work being perfect and Burke is weird.. Izzy looks lost, and Merideth needs couseling.... HAHAHAH K
maggietalk93215
0 messages
02-13-07 11:39 AM
Feb. 1 - discuss [View All]
Going to space down in case some people don't want to see. . . . . . . Oh My! George is married! Christina
pinksparkleguitar
21 messages
02-06-07 09:49 AM
McDreamy's wife delivers twins...
The wife of "Grey's Anatomy" star Patrick Dempsey has given birth to twin boys. Darby Galen and Sullivan Patrick Dempsey were born Th
aquariaqueen
0 messages
02-02-07 10:17 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •