The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Now I have to watch
This is so depressing. I barely watched last season and had no plans to watch this season. But Kevin McKidd has been a major crush since [i]Rome%5
AZ_Leo
15 messages
10-14-08 07:45 AM
Finale Episode--May 22
Thoughts about tonight's ep? I like that GA shows that people aren't perfect. They may even be broken at times. Any s
zazzy
9 messages
06-06-08 08:28 AM
May 15 Episode
GA seems to have jumped the shark here at RTVW, so I'm basically posting to up my post count. Nothing surprising happened last night,
mrc
3 messages
05-22-08 02:16 PM
5-8-08 Episode
I liked Miranda's speech to the nurses. That was classic! Poor Mark is just a whore, although I think Derek was right that he was more of a whor
mrc
1 messages
05-09-08 10:18 AM
5-1-08 Episode
This episode was more like it. Despite the fugly hair color, Addison's character adds something that has been missing from the show. Iz
mrc
7 messages
05-06-08 02:08 PM
Don't forget...New episode tonight!!
Is it [b]I <3 McDreamy[/b] or [/b]I <3 McSteamy[/b]?? They were handing out t-shirts on the street here (To
byoffer
10 messages
04-28-08 05:06 PM
Mild Spoiler for remainder of season
Someone is guesting on the show. I am trying to place filler so that if you don't want to read it, you don't have to. Is this enough filler?
strid333
2 messages
03-08-08 01:35 PM
1-10-08 episode
As much as I was looking forward to a new episode of just about anything on TV, I cant help but ask...Wow did anyone else feel that last night’s
TenPin
6 messages
01-14-08 03:56 PM
New Episode???
I missed Grey's last night on tv, so I had to watch it online. However, online does not tell when or if there will be a new episode. Anyone know
registerednurse
1 messages
01-11-08 02:43 PM
12/6/07 Episode
Wow, that was an awkward kiss between McDreamy and Rose. Can they force the star-crossed lovers angle any harder? I'm glad George and Izzy FIN
djandy
5 messages
12-26-07 10:55 PM
What do you think of Lexie??
Mer's half sister just rubs me the wrong way. i mean, she seems almost sickeningly sweet but pushy at the same time. she won't respe
Peyton414
9 messages
11-24-07 03:01 PM
episode 11/15/07
Mostly a lurker here but I have to say that I HATE Derek."McDreamy" my arse! I know Meredith can be uh taxing on ones nerves but she deserevs be
Pretty_Kitty
5 messages
11-24-07 01:28 PM
11/8 Episode
I've really enjoyed the last two episodes. I am glad that Gizzie are uncomfortable with one another; it's been obvious from the start that they
mrc
5 messages
11-14-07 06:24 PM
October 25th episode
Wow, it's been a while since I enjoyed GA as much as I did last night. First of all, I could not stop laughing when Bailey was cleani
aquariaqueen
4 messages
10-31-07 02:33 PM
Oct. 18the Episode
This is the first GA episode in a long time that I actually loved. As always, one must ignore the Mer-Der nonsense, but otherwise, it was classi
mrc
3 messages
10-22-07 05:39 AM
I guess I'll be the first to jump!
NO discussions? That is a BAD sign for Grey's........ My quick thoughts on last night's episode: I can not believe Alex
FlowerChild
9 messages
10-15-07 12:20 PM
Episode 2-October 4th
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/455fb9c0264471f6.jpg
aquariaqueen
4 messages
10-11-07 12:35 PM
Season Premiere
Okay, I expected a thread to be already started! Wake up people :) Was not impressed with this first episode. I had no symp
Ahtumbreez
12 messages
10-04-07 11:28 AM
Private Practice?
Has anybody else seen it so far? what did you think? I thought it was pretty dull...and i cant quite put my finger on why. I used to lo
Peyton414
2 messages
10-04-07 11:03 AM
New Season Question
Hey everyone, I'm new to this board and was just wondering if anyone knows when the new season of Greys show starts? Any info greatl
adaynrome
2 messages
08-20-07 07:56 AM
Burke's words to Christina....Help me.....
I am trying to find the words that Burke said to Christina about marrying her...In the OR.... The vows he had planned to say..He said them in the
danajo
8 messages
08-16-07 08:08 PM
why..why????
Just when Grey's gets good they lose the best main people. TR Knight is such a cutie !...I do get a little tired of Meredith being between all the
cherlynn
0 messages
07-12-07 04:20 PM
Characters Leaving
Thought I posted this already...but.... I heard on the radio this morning that both Isaiah Washington and TR Knight are leaving the show at the end of
TxMom2011
20 messages
06-18-07 03:12 PM
May 17 - Season Finally.... [View All]
Ok....that just sucked and could it get any more suckier? Burke, George, and Addison leaving is the worst thing that will ever happen
HobbsofMI
24 messages
05-29-07 08:43 PM
McDreamy & Izzy in the movies
Both McDreamy (Patrick Demsey) and Izzy (Katherine Heigel) have movies coming out, I hope they both do well in them.
maggietalk93215
0 messages
05-29-07 11:39 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •