The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2010 season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-27-10, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2010 season"
I'm not even sure what season we're on here.

Besides the wedding - does a happy dance - the best thing about the first episode is the Chief is again The Chief. Yay.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2010 season Tummy 10-05-10 1
 RE: 2010 season Tummy 10-07-10 2
   RE: 2010 season byoffer 10-07-10 3
 RE: 2010 season mrc 10-08-10 4
   RE: 2010 season Tummy 10-14-10 5
 RE: 2010 season Tummy 11-02-10 6
   RE: 2010 season mrc 11-02-10 7
 RE: 2010 season Tummy 11-19-10 8
   RE: 2010 season byoffer 11-19-10 9
 RE: 2010 season Tummy 12-09-10 10
   RE: 2010 season Asrai 12-16-10 11
 Musical episode mrc 04-01-11 12
   RE: Musical episode djandy 04-01-11 13
       RE: Musical episode Tummy 04-08-11 14
   RE: Musical episode JoJo B 04-11-11 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-05-10, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2010 season"
The thing I like about this show is that they don't break people up just to break people up. Love the ending when McArmy comes and gets Christina and Meredith says "I already fixed her but nice speech". *grin
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-07-10, 09:53 AM (EST)
2. "RE: 2010 season"
Wondering where Glow, Doodlebug, udg and byoffer are this year. I don't like playing by myself!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-10, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2010 season"
*waves to Tummy*

I have been watching, but only partially paying attention. My emotional commitment to this show is waning.

At what point do they become real doctors? Then what happens??

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-10, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2010 season"
I hope McDreamy's sister chokes on a condom. I can't stand her character.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

10-14-10, 09:54 AM (EST)
5. "RE: 2010 season"
At least she's going back to Private Practice.

And McSteamy is still McSlutty.

11-02-10, 09:39 AM (EST)
6. "RE: 2010 season"
Dear Grey's Anatomy

Does the sick kids in Africa really need Callie and Arizona? Really? Because I think you need them more. Just sayin'. As in - what the hell are you thinking?!

11-02-10, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 2010 season"
This was likely a way for Shonda Rhimes to cover up Jessica Capshaw's pregnancy, which was very visible in the last episode.

A Slice of Manga

11-19-10, 10:42 AM (EST)
8. "RE: 2010 season"
Ok - it's time for Christina to be Christina. She's broken, she's fixed then she's broken again. I don't like this storyline one bit.

And...I didn't like Callie sleeping with McSteamy. Again.

And Little Grey is not getting enough screentime. Get rid of little whiney but sunshine girl already. The show doesn't need her.

I'm really liking the not so dark Meredith though. And I liked Drunk Bailey.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-10, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 2010 season"
I loved drunk Bailey. She was hilarious. But she was driving me nuts with her "fistula" over and over and over. Obviously they are setting us up for more fistula down the road, but quick punching us with the fistula!

I will admit to crushing on Teddy. Thus, I can't imagine that a girl that looks that good ends up computer dating. If that really is the case, then this show needs to start selling advertising to the on-line dating sites (isn't that how they advertise?)

Christina has lost so much in my mind. I loved her as the uber-doctor, fighting to get ahead. The bartending thing was just silly.

I did a head-shake when Meredith and Karev noted that they are the only 2 left from their class. I had to do the math - there were 5, and George=dead, Issy= gone, and now Christina = crazy. Meredith was crazy, but seems to have stabalized and become a pretty reliable doctor. Karev still seems out of control, but he also seems to be the best doctor of the bunch.

12-09-10, 12:54 PM (EST)
10. "RE: 2010 season"
*runs through thread nekkid just to see if anyone notices

I'm sorry but I disagree with all my girlfriends. I would have shut the door in Arizona's face too. Yeah, I would listen later on but that would have been my initial reaction. Just sayin'.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-10, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 2010 season"
*notices* FTR, I would've shut the door, too. Just sayin'!

04-01-11, 11:23 AM (EST)
12. "Musical episode"
I was put off by the singing at times, but Sara Ramirez is a fab singer. I can see why she was on Broadway.

A Slice of Manga

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-01-11, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Musical episode"
Sara Ramirez was great, and Chyler Leigh & Kevin McKidd were pretty good too.

04-08-11, 05:56 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Musical episode"
But...why did they even have Addison show up? She got about 15 seconds of airtime and didn't sing. I've heard she CAN sing.

I personally hated the episode.

Floating my cares away with Agman - 2011

JoJo B 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-11-11, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoJo%20B Click to send private message to JoJo%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Musical episode"
I didn't hate the episode, but I didn't love it either. That being said, they did it... it's over, and it should never be done again!

Can anyone please tell me WHY, such long pauses in between episodes? I am really starting to lose interest.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •