The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 |
Conferences Age Of Love Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Camping With THE SCOWL
Important things to learn this week: 1. When going tent camping in the woods, use a two thousand foot long land yacht on steroids to
foonermints
3 messages
11-22-21 08:50 PM
This show must have sucked!
and it's been cancelled.
Agman2
1 messages
07-10-16 03:47 PM
Tonight's eliminated ladies
Can anybody tell me who got the boot tonight? Lost the channel just as he was getting ready to tell us...thanks
leb555
3 messages
04-07-16 04:20 PM
Mary finally....
did go home. i knew it.
bitchof2011
1 messages
04-07-16 04:17 PM
The final decision...
Here’s my theory on Mark’s final decision on ‘Age of Love’: NBC had him surfing on a date in this week’s episode. They also had him grappl
mikehayes19
1 messages
04-07-16 04:15 PM
Lynn....
shouldn't have gotten eliminated so early...she wuz da best lookin and classiest out of da 40 year olds. reply if u agree.
bitchof2011
2 messages
04-07-16 04:14 PM
I'm pretty sure Mary....
is goin home on dis 5th episode cuz she is such a crybaby and mark is gonna find out and he is gonna think she is a lil bit 2 immature 4 her age.
bitchof2011
5 messages
04-07-16 04:12 PM
Wat do u think of ....
mark?
bitchof2011
3 messages
04-07-16 04:01 PM
I liked Tessa.....
but i think she was a little on the dumb side wen she mentioned amandas name knowin wat kind of feeling mark has 4 her. its like she wuz sayin don't
bitchof2011
1 messages
04-07-16 03:37 PM
Amanda
I think Mark is going to regret picking Amanda IF that is who he picks. She got to obsessed way to fast!!! She is too jealous of a GIRL, sh
wbrooks
7 messages
04-07-16 03:32 PM
Has Been Tennis Star
What does a has been tennis star do for a living ? Pretend he can act? Become a TV announcer? Become a tennis pro at a high class hotel / reso
BigBen
6 messages
04-07-16 03:29 PM
Does this work?
Do any of the people who go on shows like this ever find the love they are looking for? How long do the relationships last? With all th
whoami
3 messages
04-07-16 10:43 AM
What did I miss???
Ok, I watched the whole show tonight, and I'm totally confused. How did we go from 7 to 4 to 3? At the end of the show, he only had 4 Coug
KoalaChick
9 messages
04-07-16 10:41 AM
What is the Age Of Love Show? [View All]
I have never heard of it.
Queene1979
29 messages
04-07-16 10:39 AM
This show is great!
I think this show may have something and I say it's about time. I am so tired of double standards. Look at some of the couples that the male is youn
ttnoodle
3 messages
04-07-16 10:37 AM
Complete Descriptions of the Ladies
Have any of you seen a web site that describes the various ladies and thier suitability as mates for a 30 year tennis player?? Ben
BigBen
3 messages
04-07-16 10:36 AM
How long will it last?
How long will Amanderrrr and Mark the Spark last? Are you the hopeless romantic that feels we will be treated to another pink *coughtristaandryan
qwertypie
19 messages
01-27-16 01:49 PM
Accents
I started watching this show because of the Aussie element and his sexy accent but last night I wanted to throw something at the TV. When he said Aman
Aussiemama
14 messages
05-04-15 05:28 PM
Questions I need answered.
Does anyone know if there will be a second season? Will they play the repeats of this season on Bravo? Is there a soundtrack
bystander
16 messages
05-04-15 12:10 PM
"Stay tuned for the SHOCKING season finale..." (spoilers included)
* * * * * * * * * * * Was anyone actually SHOCKED about the ending? Wa
tarmaq
6 messages
03-10-15 10:28 PM
Amander Don't Fly.
and Charlie still don't surf. [b]AND[/b] I don't get it, why did Amander get jealous when there are fewer Ho's in the Mustang
foonermints
5 messages
08-09-07 05:28 PM
amanda's skin
Yikes!
iheartdisney
1 messages
08-02-07 07:17 PM
Last Nights Show
I have to say that I was very entertained when the remaining women had to watch that video from Jayanna - talk about funny! I really do n
Aussiemama
4 messages
08-01-07 06:33 PM
Who do you think he will pick and should pick?
I thought the Ausi chick would go all the way. That supprised me.
jefburn
6 messages
08-01-07 11:52 AM
Jayanna gone!
This is awful,I think she was a winner,Amanda is one that is too needy..going off looking for them and plopping down in his tent GET HER OUT!
Glorygirl
2 messages
07-31-07 02:36 PM

1 | 2 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •