The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Accents"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Age Of Love Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aussiemama 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-24-07, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aussiemama Click to send private message to Aussiemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Accents"
I started watching this show because of the Aussie element and his sexy accent but last night I wanted to throw something at the TV. When he said Amanda's name he was so trying to be American that he said Amander and the way he keeps saying R.V like a yank is so frustrating. Come on mate, you are an Aussie and should be proud of it!

I am glad that Jayanna went home, I hated her and she was a huge head game player and she did need to explain herself when she was busted.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Accents weltek 07-24-07 1
 RE: Accents Loree 07-24-07 2
   RE: Accents weltek 07-24-07 3
       RE: Accents MTW1961 07-24-07 4
           RE: Accents HistoryDetective 07-24-07 5
               RE: Accents woiwod 07-24-07 6
                   RE: Accents Loree 07-25-07 7
                   RE: Accents JGTsgirl 07-26-07 9
               RE: Accents foonermints 07-25-07 8
 Amanda true 07-29-07 10
   RE: Amanda catsnotkids 08-01-07 11
       RE: Amanda Loree 08-01-07 12
           RE: Amanda twinkledance 02-26-08 13
               RE: Amanda Agman2 05-04-15 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Accents"
I laugh at the Amander thing, too. I don't mind it...makes me giggle.

I also thing Jayanna deserved to go home. She made a mistake by saying those things to Amanada. Although it was true in many ways, it was a mistake to think Amanada wouldn't say something to Mark about it. Risky game play.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Accents"
Jayana could have stuck around alot longer if she hadn't decided to play games. He really seemed to like her. What I found interesting was that he believed Amanda without checking out her story. That says alot about how he feels about Amanda. Amanda could have been making it up about her competition. But he wanted to believe what she said. So Jayana paid the price.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-07, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Accents"
I agree that it was telling of how he feels about Amanda. I forsee it being her and Jen in the final two, and him picking Amanda.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-24-07, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Accents"
I thought just the way Amanda told Mark made her seem thoroughly believable and I'll bet he suspected she was guilty of playing head games even before this. I liked Jayanna early on, but grew to really dislike her as the show progressed.

I agree about a Jen/Amanda final two. Maria is weird and Megan's too young. He probably won't keep two young ones until the very end.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-07, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Accents"
He probably won't keep two young ones until the very end.

I imagine that the producers would "encourage" him to keep around a 20s and a 40s until the end in order to maintain the (supposed) dramatic effect.

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-24-07, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Accents"
I liked Jayanne and was sorry to see her go but she does have to work on her game playing, she is not very good at it.
I think the last two will be the 21 year old and the 48 year old. What a scream that would be. He will choose the young one just cause she is "cute" and says funny things. I honestly can't see him with Jen cause he wants a family, Maria would be doubtful for a family and Amanda is very immature. I keep getting surprised by his choises of who he eliminates though so I sure am not any one to listen to.

07-25-07, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Accents"
I have been surprised by who he eliminated early on. Most of the 40's that I thought had a chance went home early. Not sure what he is looking for. But then this isn't The Bachelor. He isn't expected to propose on the finale. So he may pick Jen just to prove he doesn't have a problem with older women.

JGTsgirl 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-26-07, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JGTsgirl Click to send private message to JGTsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Accents"
I disagree. Amanda is naive maybe, but Megan is the more immature one. You can tell by her expressions and actions that she is just there for fun. She's not really into Mark at all. The only reason she hasn't been eliminated is because there were other women that were more deserving of "the boot".

I'd be willing to bet a lot of moola that Amanda will be his choice. It's so clear to me that she is the only one he has real chesmitry with. The final 2 will be Jen and Amanda, with him choosing Amanda.

foonermints 13102 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-07, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Accents"
»"encourage" him to keep around a 20s and a 40s until the end«

20 vs 20 or 40 vs 40 just wouldn't be the same, now would it?
Can't defeat the premise of the show too soon.

Some shows are just bigger boobies than others.
*waits for wreckage of Pirate Master to wash up on shore*

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-07, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Amanda"
Clearly, Mark has picked Amander all ready. Twice now, she whined to him about the 40somethings (Kelly and Jayanna) and *poof* Off they went right after her complaints.

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-07, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Amanda"
I agree. It's too bad, as Amanda strikes me as somewhat of a #####, and Jen seems pretty neat. But, Mark obviously favors Amanda. He listens more to her, and also is more physically demonstrative toward her.

08-01-07, 06:29 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Amanda"
I think Jen is going to win. Amanda has been getting an edit that seems to be getting worse every week. I just don't like Amanda. And I think Mark will realize it too.

twinkledance 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-26-08, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail twinkledance Click to send private message to twinkledance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Amanda"
he has a greek/aussie accent! ;)

Agman2 1105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-04-15, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Amanda"

>he has a greek/aussie accent! ;)

so what?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •