The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Now The Wild Crud!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Got Talent Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-10, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Now The Wild Crud!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-10 AT 12:44 PM (EST)

Actually, I enjoyed the show quite a lot. For one thing, no singers! And most of these acts were worth another look.

01. Kruti Dance Academy. Piers brought them back, good call. Technical perfection Ballywood style! 10

02. Rudi Macaggi. Sharon. Xed by Piers. I like him, great acrobat. Unfortunately the performance tonight was a long build-up for a great trick. 7

03. CJ Dippa. Howie. Xed by Piers. Kid rappu kist it off had a bad night yo. 3 (technically, i suppose that was singing, but i'd have to give him a lower score in that case)

04. RNG. Sharon. Xed by Piers. I thought they had a good dance routine tonight, first part could have been a good cheerleading squad routine. 9

05. Harmonica Pierre. Piers. notXed by Howie because he was POed at Piers. Fun performance by the harmonica master! 8

06. Michael Grasso. Sharon. Well executed variation on the same magic box trick they all seem to do. 7

07. The Hot Shot Tap Dancers. Howie. Xed by Piers. I like these guys and had high hopes when I heard they'd be back, fun to watch but they've done better. 7

08. Doogie Horner. Piers. The funnyman managed to step it up and actually make me chuckle once, pretty awful but topical routine poorly timed with lousy execution. 1

09. Connor Doran. Howie. I didn't think there was anywhere else he could take kiteflying but he stepped it up a bit and now probably has nowhere else he can take it. 6

10. Anna & Patryk. Piers. Love these kids, professional level ballroom dancing, and don't listen to Howie because it doesn't have to be seduction and sexuality, tonight seemed to me just joy of dance. They should have smiled more. 9

11. Michael Lipari & Ashleigh Dejon. Sharon. Great aerialistics! Massive heart-stopping trick, I didn't like it. But I must say they pulled it off spectacularly. 7

12. Swingshift Sideshow. Howie. Xed by Piers. Xed by Sharron. Just awful stuff to put on TV, if I wanted to see stuff like this I could go to a sideshow. 0

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Now The Wild Crud! dabo 08-18-10 1
 RE: Now The Wild Crud! qwertypie 08-18-10 2
 RE: Now The Wild Crud! jbug 08-18-10 3
 RE: Now The Wild Crud! Max Headroom 08-18-10 4
 RE: Now The Wild Crud! dabo 08-19-10 5
   RE: Now The Wild Crud! mindy23 08-20-10 6
 RE: Now The Wild Crud! susang 08-21-10 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-18-10, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Now The Wild Crud!"
By the way, I realize my top four act from this show are

Kruti Dance Academy, RNG, Harmonica Pierre, and Anna & Patryk.

I don't really expect three dance acts and a harmonica player to make it through, I'll be very happy if two of those acts make it.

Kruti and A&P preferably, based on last night's performances.

Of the remaining acts I'll predict Michael Grasso and Michael Lipari & Ashleigh Dejon.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-10, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Now The Wild Crud!"
I think Howie was off the mark. Saying dance has to be about seduction and sex limits what ballroom is. I agree with you Dabo, let the kids be kids and let them dance. (I have been sick to my stomach with some of the ballroom/latin routines done by kids that were way too sexualized. I thought A&P struck a good balance)

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-10, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Now The Wild Crud!"
I caught the first few minutes & when I saw the guy with the drill and things in his face?
I changed channels.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-10, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Now The Wild Crud!"
I watched the first four acts, and it seemed like Piers was trying to wear his buzzer out before the night ended. I thought Kruti Dance Academy was excellent, Rudi Macaggi and RNG were mediocre, and CJ Dippa was terrible.

Since none of the 12 acts were singers, none of them are finalist contenders since singers/voice acts always win AGT. While I may watch the other 8 acts out of curiosity, most likely I'll wait for the results show and then go back and watch the acts which advanced.

08-19-10, 01:18 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Now The Wild Crud!"
Howie 1 (Connor Doran)
Piers 1 (Anna & Patryk)
Sharon 2 (Michael Grasso,
Michael Lipari & Ashleigh Dejon)

Doogie, America has spoken!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-20-10, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Now The Wild Crud!"
I was a little surprised to see Connor come back for the semi-finals. But he did do very well on audition night. I just don't know how much further his act can go. It is very tranquil, and peaceful, and maybe there will be a place for him. Like to calm the crowd before the craziness of an illusionist or Arcitak starts? I dunno...

But the other 3, I had my bets on, and were glad they made it through. What Ashleigh and Micheal did was amazing, and I hope they can keep up the momentum. They have a lot of other aerial type acts to compete with. And I doubt any of the will win, but that's yet to come.

We are finally winding this down, and soon we'll see the finish line, just in time to crown a winner and start watching auditions for AI, eh??

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-21-10, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Now The Wild Crud!"
Glad these acts were eliminated: CJ Dippa, Swing Shift Sideshow, Hot Shot Tap Dancers.

For the 4th spot in the Semis, I was rooting for Harmonica Pierre. But I knew he had no chance against the aerialists, Lipari & Dejon.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •