The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Howie = Hindenberg"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-22-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Howie = Hindenberg"
Ok. I know most of you think Howie has been absolutely hysterical over the past few weeks.

I think he's been acting more like a dumb bully.

It's one thing to mess with someone's head for payback, but Howie was downright, outright MEAN and intimidating when he was riling Yapril.

She's an idiot and a dumb troublemaker, for sure. Plus, Yapril acts like an unreformed middle schooler.

But Howie's behavior even disturbed Kaysar and Rachel to the point where they tried to calm him down. Rachel is sick of him.

It's one thing to burn one's bridges, but it's quite another to do so while losing any claim to one's sense of dignity.

Oh wait - he doesn't even know what that is. Yes, Howie is that shallow.

Burn, Howie, Burn (even if he is a Jedi).

I cannot wait for him to be gone.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Howie = Hindenberg LibraRising 08-22-05 1
   RE: Howie = Hindenberg ginger 08-22-05 2
       RE: Howie = Hindenberg LibraRising 08-22-05 3
           RE: Howie = Hindenberg okaychatt 08-22-05 4
 RE: Howie = Hindenberg Hypocrisyiswrongperiod 08-22-05 5
   RE: Howie = Hindenberg okaychatt 08-22-05 6
   RE: Howie = Hindenberg tamarama 08-23-05 8
       RE: Howie = Hindenberg MollyTV 08-26-05 12
   RE: Howie = Hindenberg HistoryDetective 08-23-05 9
       RE: Howie = Hindenberg SpoonStruck 08-26-05 11
   RE: Howie = Hindenberg leianawd 08-25-05 10
 Howie on Blind Date Loree 08-23-05 7
   RE: Howie on Blind Date MollyTV 08-26-05 13
 RE: Howie = Doofus Hindenberg foonermints 08-26-05 14
 Howie = Bonehead choochoo 08-30-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Howie = Hindenberg"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-05 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

Amen, Chatt.

At first I thought he was funny, but not so much anymore. He's playing a horrible game because he is completely unable to control his emotion. He thinks it was strategy to go after April so hard, and it did throw her off. But he spent so much energy on that, he's completely lost his own focus, too.

He blew easy questions in the last two HOH competitions -- in the latest one, he was so eager to buzz in he didn't even know what question he was answering. And even April beat him in the hockey challenge.

Besides, the whole situation is his own fault because he chose to go after Sarah, a loyal foot soldier, rather than someone who would actually go after him.

And I can't tell if his self-aggrandizing statements are delusional or meant to be funny, but either way, they're sad. What sort of 34-year-old is still going to meteorology school, anyway?

Jedi indeed. They would have thrown this loser in the Sarlacc's pit ages ago.

etf: syntax

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Howie = Hindenberg"
At first, I thought Howie was a doofus.
Then I thought he was crazy like a fox...making us all simply THINK he was a doofus.
Now, I've concluded that he is, in fact, a doofus.

I'd be much happier with him getting the boot instead of poor Rachel.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Howie = Hindenberg"
Rachel is one of the few left I wouldn't mind see winning. James is actually on the list, and even harder to believe, so is Ivette. But I'm sure Ivette will do something to remove herself from that list before long.

Janelle's still a maybe, but something bugs me about her.

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

08-22-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Howie = Hindenberg"
<Janelle's still a maybe, but something bugs me about her

She bugs me too, Libra. It may be that she decided early on that she wanted nothing to do with the Sith and that she didn't care. She seems removed from the circumstances somehow, her name calling diatribes notwithstanding.

I get the impression she's just content to coast and is having fun making the other team miserable.

She is a loner at heart, I think. That's not a bad thing in and of itself, but it has affected her game play. Remember how she sequestered herself from the house early on in the game? She continues to do that now.

She seems shallow to me.

She may be intelligent, but I can't say she's playing a smart game. She's all emotion. Strategy is not her long suit.

Plus, her rap sheet shows a somewhat cavalier approach to life. That matches her non-game play.

She's the kind of woman that has mainly male friends and few, if any female pals.

I don't think I would enjoy getting to know her IRL.

Hypocrisyiswrongperiod 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-22-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Howie = Hindenberg"
NOt only his behavior for a 34 year old man but the way he walks, it really does look like he has something stuck up his rear. Don't know how Bowie will manage if spachel gets voted out. No one to walk him and feed him and pet him, well maybe Janelle Deville. The only reason Janelle deville does so well and can complete with the guys is because she seems like a transvestite. She looks like a guy in drag, nothing on her is real. That is why she is so threatened by Beau and confronted him. Man just look at her mug shots, takes some major makeup and work to make her look like she does. Lordy that picture shows her for what she really is. Talk about a golddigger! I am sure everyone can guess what kind of "VIP" cocktail waitress she is.
She can't handle the competition.

08-22-05, 10:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Howie = Hindenberg"
<That is why she is so threatened by Beau and confronted him

This? Makes me laugh big time.

I'm not fond of Janelle, but she has more going for her than Beau ever will. I can't think of one thing that Invisibeau brought to the game - neither an engaging personality nor a strategical mind.

He's been a total blob in the game. Janelle at least has a personality. When she had to make a snap decision on who to nominate, she was able to do so. That shows some ability to think for herself.

Janelle is giving as good as she gets. From day one, the oh-so-superior Fiendship has shunned Janelle. I'm not sure why, as I didn't have the live feeds.

Adults would have attempted a minimal level of courtesy, but not the Fiendship. With them, you're either IN or you're OUT. Yeah - that shows maturity and dignity.

Janelle misplayed by isolating herself with Michael, so she carries some of the blame. However, since it was made obvious from the very beginning that Janelle would not qualify for membership in the Fiendship, she was secure enough to let them go and focus on the Jedis.

I can't say I blame her.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-23-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Howie = Hindenberg"
>>because she seems like a transvestite. She looks like a guy in drag, nothing on her is real.<<

I may be wrong about this, but I think the only thing she's had done is her boobs. I personally don't care for the platinum blond thing, but aside from that, I think she's an attractive woman. She certainly doesn't look anything like any transvestite I've ever seen. There's nothing mannish about her.

>>takes some major makeup and work to make her look like she does.<<

Most days, I believe the hamsters don't wear very much makeup at all, and she still looks pretty good. OK, mugshot? Who DOES look good in a mugshot? (mine was AWFUL)

To me, April is the one who looks like a hag. She's OBVIOUSLY and ADMITTEDLY had alot of facial work done. That's a really bad nosejob - too small, too sharp. And when she get's upset, you can see her chin implant. She really must have been seriously chinless.

Plus, she's clearly been a sun-worshipper WAY too much -- she looks like yellow beef jerky. That's why the others think she's older than she says.

(OK, I'm kidding about having my own mugshot)

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-26-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Howie = Hindenberg"
i know this might shock you all...but when i see april without her makeup she looks so much like gwyneth paltrow to me...

with makeup on....her flaws come out..
mollytv

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Howie = Hindenberg"
the way he walks

I've noticed that too. It's almost as if he has some sort of spine deformity. Scott had the same problem last season. I think it has soemthing to do with trying to push their "powerful" chests out as far as possible.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

SpoonStruck 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-26-05, 02:09 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Howie = Hindenberg"
HD, do you think Howie is bi-fi? I do. I think he had a crush on Kaysar. The way he pushes out his chest, his obsession with girls' "boobies," his interplay with InvisiBeau (who wouldn't be his type but satisfies a cheap thrill) in the shower scene and the streaker scene, jutting out his butt like a baboon in heat...I think his lust for the ladies is a classic case of overcompensation. I think he lusts for women, but I think he lusts for men as well. What do you think?

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Howie = Hindenberg"
Transvestite? I don't think so she looks like a woman to me not a man posing as a woman,don't know how you got that opinion about her looks lol. As for her mug shot well I admit I looked it up because people talk about it and hey compared to alot of mugshots hers was not bad.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
7. "Howie on Blind Date"
Howie's "Blind Date" ep is showing today. I just watched it and laughed and laughed. It was hysterical. Howie is exactly the same on Blind Date as he is on BB. He even used alot of the exact same lines he uses on BB. And he was called a "Wannabe Weatherman". His date was a skanky blond named Jess who continued to say she looked like Paris Hilton. Yes if Paris was down and out and never washed her hair.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-05, 10:02 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Howie on Blind Date"
did you all notice the "deer in the headlights" look on howie when maggie caught him on the "how do you know what james would vote question"...it was priceless..lol...

but poor howie just like most guys...they don't know when to shut up...
mollytv

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-05, 06:50 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Howie = Doofus Hindenberg"
It sure seems like The Howie Düfenberg may indeed be powered by gas, like the Chenbot. Something stinky, like hydrogen sulfide.

Handcrafted by RollDice
>It's one thing to burn one's bridges<
Keep fire away from Düfenberg!

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-30-05, 01:25 PM (EST)
15. "Howie = Bonehead"
Just finished listening to the live feed of BB6 House Calls with an (executive) producer of BB6 (don't recall the name) as guest.

While he tried to maintain a neutral position on the HGs, even he admitted that "Howie is a bonehead" by making the worst move this season (and probably in BB history) in puting James/Sarah up for eviction! He said Howie completely changed the dynamics of the game. Just confirms what America already knows, that Howie is an idiot. LOL

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •