The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Friendly Mailing - Friendship Sucks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-29-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Friendly Mailing - Friendship Sucks"
I think that once the game is over, we should tell the friendship how we really feel about them. We could send each of them a nice little postcard (only 23 cents apiece) that reads as follows:

Dear ______,

Thanks for providing us viewers with a season of Big Brother, filled with lies, backstabbing and hypocrisy, be sure to visit these websites created especially for members of the Fiendship Friendship :

Yapril: http://www.aprillewissucks.com/

InvisiBeau: http://www.beaubeasleysucks.com/

Crappy: http://www.ericlittmannsucks.com/

Evilette: http://www.ivettecorrederosucks.com/

J-Blow: http://www.jennifervasquezsucks.com/

Maggot: http://www.maggieausburnsucks.com/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Friendly Mailing - Friendship S... LibraRising 08-29-05 1
   RE: Friendly Mailing - Friendship S... Snidget 08-29-05 2
       RE: Friendly Mailing - Friendship S... megpie 08-30-05 3
 RE: Friendly Mailing - Friendship S... leianawd 08-30-05 4
   RE: Friendly Mailing - Friendship S... Lisa0116 08-30-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-29-05, 04:11 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Friendly Mailing - Friendship Sucks"
Oh, dahling.

Those fools aren't worth the $1.38 it would cost to do that. You could get a nice non-Starbucks cup of coffee for that.

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-05, 06:46 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Friendly Mailing - Friendship Sucks"
Besides does anyone beliver that there is any chance that any reality check could possibly crack the delusion-world they live in.

I mean after all the response will be you are just upset because of what Big Bother did to mislead you about the people in the house. Or you like the rest of America just like people that cause trouble, etc., et al., *puke*

Where is Mr Potter when you need him?

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-05, 08:23 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Friendly Mailing - Friendship Sucks"
I agree with Snidget, they would think that BB made us send them a card to hurt their little feelings. As if they have feelings that count right now. If they only knew how they sound and how they act, But of course they are well liked and are really good. Yall really!!!!

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-30-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Friendly Mailing - Friendship Sucks"
The way I see it is this.....they were on t.v., they weren't the favorites in America's eyes but when the game is over it's over. I wouldn't send them any type of letter because 1.) It isn't worth the postage (I completely agree with the poster who said that) and 2.) Whether we want to believe it or not they are people and shouldn't be harassed in the form of letters being sent to them or even on the street 3.) they will probably think that they are great and we all love them so they will more than likely surf the web and discover on their own that they were not as cool or popular as they thought.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-30-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Friendly Mailing - Friendship Sucks"
I bet they will find out how much everyone despised them. You would think they would get the hint by now. Did America vote Cappy back in?? Why no!! I can't wait to see who gets the phone call-I voted as much as possible for Howie-mostly because he said he didn't care if he got it. Maybe they are bright enough to realize how America feels about them when none of them get the call.....but I doubt it-they are legends in their own minds.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •