The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did April cheat??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jiraiya 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-27-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did April cheat??"
Did April cheat for HOH? She was standing right there pratically looking at Janelle. Janelle didn't even realize that April was facing in her direction...

Why wasn't there anything to block each other's view. There's a bunch of pictures here on it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did April cheat?? leianawd 08-30-05 1
   RE: Did April cheat?? BBFANJenifer 08-31-05 2
       BBCSI BBFANJenifer 08-31-05 3
           RE: BBCSI megpie 09-01-05 4
 RE: Did April cheat?? Captain_Savem 09-01-05 5
   RE: Did April cheat?? BBFANJenifer 09-01-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-30-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Did April cheat??"
When I was watching the HOH competition I did see April glance over at Janelle. Whether April saw what Janelle had put down, yes it is possible. However, if I was up there I would have been way more careful about hiding my answer which I would think that Janelle would have done considering it was April up there. Just goes to show how empty-minded April is, she couldn't come up with anything until she possibly glanced at someone elses guess.

BBFANJenifer 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-05, 11:13 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Did April cheat??"
I think your right!!! I can't say I'm surprised! Those people have shown their character on many occassions. I would not put it past April to cheat.

I heard on other messages boards that she's cheated several times on her husband. So, if that's true, peeking in a game wouldn't be that hard for her, especially with 500K on the line.

Thanks for pointing this out! Although on the show I didn't notice April looking at Janelle, I did think it odd how long she took to come up with a number. And I was quite surprised she won, I didn't think it possible. However, her winning the mud competition didn't surprise me. Pigs and dirty players are used to rolling around in the mud!

08-31-05, 11:45 PM (EST)
3. "BBCSI"
I watched my tape today and you are right. I'm convinced April could have cheated. It would be hard to prove, but I'd say it's possible. Janelle wrote pretty big. I think she could have read it from there. Why else would she turn that way? We need some one in forensics to take a look at the tape. We need BBCSI!

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-01-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
4. "RE: BBCSI"
I really don't think that April cheated. If you look at the card, she had 87 before she changed it to 100. So she would have still won over Jenette's 85. I am sure that BB looked over the tapes and saw that. JMO

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-01-05, 06:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Did April cheat??"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-05 AT 06:23 PM (EST)

Yeah, but don't you think April's first answer of "87" is a little too suspicious? I mean, how did she come up that number? Normally, when attempting to guess a number, people tend to write their answers in denominations of 5 so that their answers will end in "0" or "5" (with the exception of "101"). For example, in the HoH comp that Janelle won, Beau's answer was 175, Janelle's was 275, and April chose 145. I think this is pretty damning evidence that April saw Janelle's answer, and then changed it to a higher number as to not look too obvious. But yeah, nobody said she couldn't peek so more power to her.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.

09-01-05, 09:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Did April cheat??"
You're right Captain seems BB didn't really try to prevent cheating on this one. There were no blinders, and peeking at Janelle's answer didn't give her a definate win. If Janelle's number had been too high, and April gone higher then Janelle would have won.

But I really just think it shows poor sportsmanship on April's part.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •