URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 787
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Did April cheat??"

Posted by jiraiya on 08-27-05 at 02:53 PM
Did April cheat for HOH? She was standing right there pratically looking at Janelle. Janelle didn't even realize that April was facing in her direction...

Why wasn't there anything to block each other's view. There's a bunch of pictures here on it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Did April cheat??"
Posted by leianawd on 08-30-05 at 03:14 PM
When I was watching the HOH competition I did see April glance over at Janelle. Whether April saw what Janelle had put down, yes it is possible. However, if I was up there I would have been way more careful about hiding my answer which I would think that Janelle would have done considering it was April up there. Just goes to show how empty-minded April is, she couldn't come up with anything until she possibly glanced at someone elses guess.

Posted by BBFANJenifer on 08-31-05 at 11:13 AM
I think your right!!! I can't say I'm surprised! Those people have shown their character on many occassions. I would not put it past April to cheat.

I heard on other messages boards that she's cheated several times on her husband. So, if that's true, peeking in a game wouldn't be that hard for her, especially with 500K on the line.

Thanks for pointing this out! Although on the show I didn't notice April looking at Janelle, I did think it odd how long she took to come up with a number. And I was quite surprised she won, I didn't think it possible. However, her winning the mud competition didn't surprise me. Pigs and dirty players are used to rolling around in the mud!

"BBCSI"
Posted by BBFANJenifer on 08-31-05 at 11:45 PM
I watched my tape today and you are right. I'm convinced April could have cheated. It would be hard to prove, but I'd say it's possible. Janelle wrote pretty big. I think she could have read it from there. Why else would she turn that way? We need some one in forensics to take a look at the tape. We need BBCSI!

"RE: BBCSI"
Posted by megpie on 09-01-05 at 11:29 AM
I really don't think that April cheated. If you look at the card, she had 87 before she changed it to 100. So she would have still won over Jenette's 85. I am sure that BB looked over the tapes and saw that. JMO

Posted by Captain_Savem on 09-01-05 at 06:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-05 AT 06:23 PM (EST)

Yeah, but don't you think April's first answer of "87" is a little too suspicious? I mean, how did she come up that number? Normally, when attempting to guess a number, people tend to write their answers in denominations of 5 so that their answers will end in "0" or "5" (with the exception of "101"). For example, in the HoH comp that Janelle won, Beau's answer was 175, Janelle's was 275, and April chose 145. I think this is pretty damning evidence that April saw Janelle's answer, and then changed it to a higher number as to not look too obvious. But yeah, nobody said she couldn't peek so more power to her.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.

Posted by BBFANJenifer on 09-01-05 at 09:43 PM
You're right Captain seems BB didn't really try to prevent cheating on this one. There were no blinders, and peeking at Janelle's answer didn't give her a definate win. If Janelle's number had been too high, and April gone higher then Janelle would have won.

But I really just think it shows poor sportsmanship on April's part.