The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why does Eric lament his inability to protect Jessica?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-05-07, 05:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why does Eric lament his inability to protect Jessica?"
Who designated him Lord Guardian of Jess? Isn't she in this competition, too, and shouldn't she be able to fend for herself in the HOH and POV contests?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why does Eric lament his inabil... Colonel Zoidberg 09-05-07 1
   RE: Why does Eric lament his inabil... geekboy 09-05-07 2
   RE: Why does Eric lament his inabil... Lasann 09-05-07 4
       RE: Why does Eric lament his inabil... Colonel Zoidberg 09-05-07 5
           RE: Why does Eric lament his inabil... Lasann 09-05-07 6
   RE: Why does Eric lament his inabil... mattben 09-05-07 9
 RE: Why does Eric lament his inabil... Estee 09-05-07 3
 RE: Why does Eric lament his inabil... shaneperry 09-05-07 7
   RE: Why does Eric lament his inabil... agman 09-05-07 8
   RE: Why does Eric lament his inabil... rchl62 09-06-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-05-07, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why does Eric lament his inability to protect Jessica?"
Eric believes that his game move (not using the veto) is the cause for Jessica being on the block. Simply put, he should have saved Zach, put up...I don't know, Daniele maybe...Evel and Eric vote Amber, while Jameka and Zach vote Daniele. Jessica breaks the tie, and Daniele goes home.

Zach wins HOH and puts up Jameka and Amber. Zach probably also wins POV, and one of those two goes home.

There's a phrase for what I just laid out here: "Hindsight is 20/20."

Besides, there's the whole romance angle, and Eric's probably gone a little Boston Rob over Jessica. Sweet chicken, I hope he doesn't propose to her at the finale.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-05-07, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why does Eric lament his inability to protect Jessica?"
Hopefully, this lets Eric see that there are other sides to people when put in difficult situations. To me, Jessica on the block is a WHOLE different person and she too is throwing out teh guilt trip to Eric re: Amber.

Take a good look, Eric. Its not all rainbows and bunnies.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why does Eric lament his inability to protect Jessica?"
Exactly. That's why I posted that Eric made the "worst" mistake in BB history. Jessica wanted him to use the veto but he wouldn't. And the fact that America wanted Amber out isn't a good excuse.

Jessica is "laying it on" quite well.

Sharnina has outdone herself this time! Bounced by IceCat!!!

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-07, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why does Eric lament his inability to protect Jessica?"
I wasn't clear on what Jessica wanted Eric to do with the veto...take off Zach or Amber. If he takes off Zach, his vote still goes against Amber, and assuming Jessica doesn't put up Jameka, her vote goes against whoever becomes the replacement nominee. Since Zach is in Jessica's court at that time, he votes off the replacement, and Jess does as well, so assuming the replacement is Evel or Daniele, they go home.

Putting up Daniele would incur the wrath of Evel, though, and that would definitely be bad news for Eric and Jessica if he wins HOH. Putting up Evel would incur the less-wrath of Daniele, who would be far easier to calm down.

I don't think Eric made a serious mistake, but I do think he took a calculated risk. Zach wasn't likely to win HOH until they found out what the competition was, so the risk Eric took didn't pay off.

That said, there's a chance that Eric convinces Evel and Daniele to ditch Jameka instead. It can be done.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-07, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why does Eric lament his inability to protect Jessica?"
The show indicates that ED wants to honor his word and keep Jessica. Danielle, however, is a game player and wants Jessica gone. ##### will unhappily do what Danielle wants.

It will masterful if Eric can change Danielle's mind. I don't know if he's trying because it hasn't been reported. He seems to be working only on ED and he isn't the one in control.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-05-07, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Why does Eric lament his inability to protect Jessica?"
*shudder*

I just had a vision of a Big Brother astroturf and stage lit WEDDING. With a camera in the bouquet (plastic, of course).

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-07, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why does Eric lament his inability to protect Jessica?"
Eric has fallen in love.

I'm pretty sure America didn't tell him to do that.

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-05-07, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why does Eric lament his inability to protect Jessica?"
Eric is a nerd geek weasel and such a mean prick ..i want him GONE!!!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-07, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why does Eric lament his inability to protect Jessica?"
>Eric is a nerd geek weasel
>and such a mean prick
>..i want him GONE!!!

Don't beat around the bush, tell us how you really feel about the weasel!

courtesy of Smokey's mom
bouncy by Ice Cat

rchl62 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-06-07, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rchl62 Click to send private message to rchl62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Why does Eric lament his inability to protect Jessica?"
I couldn't agree more Eric should be gone, he can't play and does what he's told Yeah whatever I can't stand him, and I hope Jess finally leaves the house and someone slaps her to wake her up, I hope the wedding bells crash!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •