URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1180
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Why does Eric lament his inability to protect Jessica?"

Posted by mattben on 09-05-07 at 05:46 AM
Who designated him Lord Guardian of Jess? Isn't she in this competition, too, and shouldn't she be able to fend for herself in the HOH and POV contests?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Why does Eric lament his inability to protect Jessica?"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-05-07 at 08:05 AM
Eric believes that his game move (not using the veto) is the cause for Jessica being on the block. Simply put, he should have saved Zach, put up...I don't know, Daniele maybe...Evel and Eric vote Amber, while Jameka and Zach vote Daniele. Jessica breaks the tie, and Daniele goes home.

Zach wins HOH and puts up Jameka and Amber. Zach probably also wins POV, and one of those two goes home.

There's a phrase for what I just laid out here: "Hindsight is 20/20."

Besides, there's the whole romance angle, and Eric's probably gone a little Boston Rob over Jessica. Sweet chicken, I hope he doesn't propose to her at the finale.

Posted by geekboy on 09-05-07 at 08:23 AM
Hopefully, this lets Eric see that there are other sides to people when put in difficult situations. To me, Jessica on the block is a WHOLE different person and she too is throwing out teh guilt trip to Eric re: Amber.

Take a good look, Eric. Its not all rainbows and bunnies.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

Posted by Lasann on 09-05-07 at 10:01 AM
Exactly. That's why I posted that Eric made the "worst" mistake in BB history. Jessica wanted him to use the veto but he wouldn't. And the fact that America wanted Amber out isn't a good excuse.

Jessica is "laying it on" quite well.

Sharnina has outdone herself this time! Bounced by IceCat!!!

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-05-07 at 10:43 AM
I wasn't clear on what Jessica wanted Eric to do with the veto...take off Zach or Amber. If he takes off Zach, his vote still goes against Amber, and assuming Jessica doesn't put up Jameka, her vote goes against whoever becomes the replacement nominee. Since Zach is in Jessica's court at that time, he votes off the replacement, and Jess does as well, so assuming the replacement is Evel or Daniele, they go home.

Putting up Daniele would incur the wrath of Evel, though, and that would definitely be bad news for Eric and Jessica if he wins HOH. Putting up Evel would incur the less-wrath of Daniele, who would be far easier to calm down.

I don't think Eric made a serious mistake, but I do think he took a calculated risk. Zach wasn't likely to win HOH until they found out what the competition was, so the risk Eric took didn't pay off.

That said, there's a chance that Eric convinces Evel and Daniele to ditch Jameka instead. It can be done.

Posted by Lasann on 09-05-07 at 10:55 AM
The show indicates that ED wants to honor his word and keep Jessica. Danielle, however, is a game player and wants Jessica gone. ##### will unhappily do what Danielle wants.

It will masterful if Eric can change Danielle's mind. I don't know if he's trying because it hasn't been reported. He seems to be working only on ED and he isn't the one in control.

Posted by mattben on 09-05-07 at 07:39 PM
*shudder*

I just had a vision of a Big Brother astroturf and stage lit WEDDING. With a camera in the bouquet (plastic, of course).

Posted by Estee on 09-05-07 at 09:23 AM
Eric has fallen in love.

I'm pretty sure America didn't tell him to do that.

Posted by shaneperry on 09-05-07 at 03:15 PM
Eric is a nerd geek weasel and such a mean prick ..i want him GONE!!!

Posted by agman on 09-05-07 at 06:02 PM
>Eric is a nerd geek weasel
>and such a mean prick
>..i want him GONE!!!

Don't beat around the bush, tell us how you really feel about the weasel!

courtesy of Smokey's mom
bouncy by Ice Cat

Posted by rchl62 on 09-06-07 at 09:13 AM
I couldn't agree more Eric should be gone, he can't play and does what he's told Yeah whatever I can't stand him, and I hope Jess finally leaves the house and someone slaps her to wake her up, I hope the wedding bells crash!!!