The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-31-05, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-05 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

The band deserves the encore not her. Any one of them coulda hit the notes of Bohemian Rhapsody and the band would have had them rockin.

I found a website for her www.kidsmusic.ca Kids music?????

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf! Darth Sarcastic 08-31-05 1
 RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf! Iam_Xtreme 09-01-05 2
 RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf! Shypappy 09-01-05 3
 RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf! bubbapao 09-01-05 4
   RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf! Shypappy 09-01-05 5
       RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf! youngatheart 09-01-05 6
           RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf! leianawd 09-01-05 9
   RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf! Lisa0116 09-01-05 13
 RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf! weltek 09-01-05 7
 RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf! Tahj 09-01-05 8
   RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf! fedcamper 09-01-05 10
       RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf! youngatheart 09-01-05 11
       RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf! Tahj 09-01-05 12
           RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf! fedcamper 09-02-05 14
 Encore = Prize? trigirl 09-14-05 15
   RE: Encore = Prize? Loree 09-15-05 16
       RE: Discreet Dischmeet LaLaLisa 09-15-05 17
       RE: Encore = Prize? photokitty 09-17-05 18
           RE: Encore = Prize? Loree 09-17-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Darth Sarcastic 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-05, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Darth%20Sarcastic Click to send private message to Darth%20Sarcastic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
You have gone over to the dark side my young apprentice. He he he... However you are right though...

Darth Sarcastic... Returns!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-01-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
I agree with you! IMO Marty was much more deserving of the encore.

Signature Created By: tribephyl

Shypappy 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-01-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shypappy Click to send private message to Shypappy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I would love to hear Marty, Jordis, or JD do Bo-Rhap! What kind of a friggin nighmare would that be? LOL!!!

It wasn't her best, but she did a good job!

bubbapao 29 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbapao Click to send private message to bubbapao Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
Totally agree with you. I believe people bought into the song, not stupid Suzie (if Dave can call her Sweet Suzie, I can voice my opinion!)

The band and Dave have been cramming her down our throats, and a lot of people have started buying their line.

I would like to hear what MiG would do with the song.

Shypappy 37 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shypappy Click to send private message to Shypappy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-05 AT 10:27 AM (EST)

I love how a lot of Suzie haters say she's being crammed down their throats!

Mig, Jordis, and Marty were put up on pedestals for weeks before this, and now that Suzie is proving she's better, it's her turn!

I'm glad they've givin her the attention lately! She deserves it!

youngatheart 21 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-05, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail youngatheart Click to send private message to youngatheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
I had a feeling she'd get the encore. To be honest I think her vocals sounded better on the encore than it did the night before. Suzie's never been my first choice...I like Mig, but I really think the gal has talent. I said it before in another thread,I think she needs some fine tuner in her stage presence and overall look/fashion, etc. (the remaining package of a female rockstar)and she could possible blow this competition away.

I think it'll come down to Mig, Marty and Suzie...for there on I'm not sure who it will be but it makes for a very interesting mix.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-01-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
Yes, Suzie did sound better with the encore than the first performance. I thought she sounded really good until they got to the verse "Please don't let me go" and her voice was just too flat for that I kind of wish she had arranged it a bit so it would have been more fitting to her voice, unless that was her arrangement.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-01-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
>
>I would like to hear what
>MiG would do with the
>song.

MiG would turn it into the queen show he has already done to death. If you spend a year singing nothing but queen songs in a stage show, you're bound to be able to do them well-he was smart not to do the same old same old for INXS.

Susie DID deserve the encore. I can't imagine why people don't like her-I think she does a great job. I don't think she will get the gig-I think the world will vote to see a guy step into that role.

I can't stand JD-he is a legend in his own mind. As for Deanna-I am so glad she is gone-I couldn't stand her voice-she sounded like she had a wad of jiz stuck in her throat.

I do love the house band-they are awesome and deserve all the kudos.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
I don't like Suzie as a contestant, but she did deserve the encore. I think Mig is the only other contestant that could have pulled it off. It's a difficult song.

Everyone did very well, but Suzie went the extra mile in learning a very hard song & did it well.

Of course, I could've just listened to the band do it instrumentally & would've enjoyed it more. The House Band ROCKS!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-01-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
YES!!! She deserved it. Hands down. No question. Go Suzie!!

Moves courtesy of Syren

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
Let's admit it- they are ALL good, but at the risk of sounding sexist, it just didn't seem right to have a girl singing that song. It needs a deeper voice. (Maybe Deanna could have done it!)
Go, Marty- he's the best for INXS, and the encores are almost always 80% due to the bands performance.

youngatheart 21 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail youngatheart Click to send private message to youngatheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
YES! The House Band DOES rock! American Idol ought to take a few lessons from this show.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-01-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
...it just didn't seem right to have a girl singing that song. It needs a deeper voice.

LMAO!!! So you're saying Freddy Mercury had a deep voice?

Moves courtesy of Syren

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-05, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Suzie gets the encore - Barf!"
>...it just didn't seem right to
>have a girl singing that
>song. It needs a deeper
>voice.

>
>LMAO!!! So you're saying Freddy
>Mercury had a deep voice?
>
>
>
>
>Moves courtesy of
>Syren
Hee Hee.. you have a point. Maybe not "deeper"- perhaps "more resonant" would have been a better description.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Encore = Prize?"
It seems like everyone gets a 'prize' for getting the encore. Did I miss something, did Suzie get anything for her two encores?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Encore = Prize?"
Suzie had her boyfriend visit her. But we never saw it on the VH1 show. He showed up for the CityWalk concert they did. People said it was embarressing watching them makeout behind the stage like a couple horny teenagers. They were not very discreet from what I heard.

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Discreet Dischmeet"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-05 AT 12:34 PM (EST)

Who could blame 'em? They've been apart, she's been under major emotional stress AND living with all these hot guys AND seeing so much of Dave Navarro. This is rock not nickleodeon.

I woulda liked her more if I had know that before. Maybe she coulda lost the "Sweet Suzie" earlier in the show.

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-05, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Encore = Prize?"
Citywalk concert??
When? Shoot, that might have been fun to see...
Who sang? What did they sing? Did Dave play? INXS?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Encore = Prize?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-05 AT 11:40 AM (EST)

They did the CityWalk concert when Ty was still there. So it was the final 6. They had another band backing them not the House Band. And they all got up and sang a song to the crowd. I know JD sang "Rebel Yell" because I've seen a video of it. But I don't remember what everyone else sang. It wasn't broadcast anywhere. It was just for the public. And then they stood around and signed autographs. One of their "get out of the mansion" things they did. I don't think Dave or INXS was even there.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •