The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What happenned to Dave Navaro?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-05, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What happenned to Dave Navaro?"
Do you guys remember the first episode?

The rockers were told that Dave was going to play an important part in their stay, and that he's the guy they were to go to with problems/questions.

I got the distinct impression that he was going to be living in the house with them.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy his insightful commentary on show nights, but I thought he was going to be more involved in life at the house. Do you think he was originally going to be in the house, and he/the show changed their minds?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What happenned to Dave Navaro? weltek 09-06-05 1
   RE: What happenned to Dave Navaro? Loree 09-06-05 2
       RE: What happenned to Dave Navaro? weltek 09-06-05 3
           RE: What happenned to Dave Navaro? LaLaLisa 09-06-05 4
 RE: What happenned to Dave Navaro? LaLaLisa 09-15-05 5
   RE: Thanks, LaLaLisa! photokitty 09-15-05 6
       RE: Thanks, LaLaLisa! LaLaLisa 09-15-05 7
           RE: Thanks, LaLaLisa! photokitty 09-17-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-05, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What happenned to Dave Navaro?"
I also got that impression & couldn't believe it at the time. Guess I was right for being skeptical.

Dave doesn't seem to be playing a very big part, other than being there for some clinics. Wish he'd stick around more.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What happenned to Dave Navaro?"
According the the Rockers' blogs they do go out to clubs and stuff with Dave. And sometimes they meet up with other famous rockers and they get to perform with them or come back to the mansion and jam.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What happenned to Dave Navaro?"
I just expected Dave to live there and really mentor them on a daily basis. I think he could be a real asset to hang with the rockers after a performance show.

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-06-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What happenned to Dave Navaro?"
"I just expected Dave to live there and really mentor them on a daily basis. I think he could be a real asset to hang with the rockers after a performance show."

Yeah, and maybe tell them to stop acting like brats. Any wonder he didn't want to hang around and be hall monitor?

09-15-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What happenned to Dave Navaro?"
From Jordis' 9/8/05 chat:

Digital Dish Diva says:
What is the best piece of advice Dave has given you?

Jordis says:
Every time he came over to the house he was concerned with our sanity levels and made sure we knew there was a world out there and not to forget where we came from and not to forget why we were here. A weird balance of being focused and keeping your sanity on a reality show.

From Dave's 8/3/05 chat:

Digital Dish Diva says:
As a mentor, what's the most often asked question from a contestant?

Dave Navarro says:
"Do these pants make me look fat?"

Alwaysalready4 in Onstage_1 asks:
Do you get to do a lot of "mentoring" for the performers?

Dave Navarro says:
I actually see myself as a member of their family at this point and anything they want to come to me and ask they are free to. I see them as equals, because at the end of the day we're all just artists.

skyyylar23 in Onstage_1 asks:
Dave last nights show was the best by far how much time do you get to spend at the house each week? You looked very hot last night!

Dave Navarro says:
I spend roughly 5-6 hours at the house a week and most of that time is hanging out with the singers and going over material for future shows. Thank you for the compliment.

Paralyzed_Dream in Onstage_1 asks:
Will you be doing a solo record soon?

Dave Navarro says:
I've been working on a band called The Panic Channel and our record should be out in 2006 and hopefully after that I can get back to another solo album.

Kheart111 in Onstage_1 asks:
Is there any way to keep track of the people who are voted off?

Dave Navarro says:
I put a GPS locator under their skin and monitor their movement via satellite. Like ducks.

http://chat.msn.com/msnlive_feature.msnw?id=artist/davenavarro_august2005

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thanks, LaLaLisa! "
Once again, you come through with the excellent transcripts!

Yeah, I read on the blogs that Dave was there for the singers, sort of like a Den Mother, for general chatting, counselling, info & input. I just thought we'd see more of it.

09-15-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Thanks, LaLaLisa! "
It's because I have no life.

I was serious when I was wondering what the hell I was going to do with all of this time on my hands once this show is over.

Hey, on a totally separate note. Remember that Seinfeld episode when George's gf had a yeast infection so he KNEW he couldn't have sex for a week or two or whatever and then suddenly became brilliant? He had all of this extra brain power that had always been obsessed with getting sex and now that he knew he couldn't get it, it was free to be used for other things.

Maybe I'll work on that global warming problem.

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-05, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thanks, LaLaLisa! "
LOL!
Yeah, every time a show I like gets canceled or ends, I think, ok, now I'll watch less tv and do more (fill in the blank)...but then I get hooked on something else, or just watch whatever crap is on.
Have you ever noticed that the people on tv having exciting lives aren't watching tv?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •