The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-08, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-08 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

Yes, I have saving up my liver cells for a really special reason -- DWTS starts tonight!

Please feel free to add your own rules, or edit any of the ones I post. Remember, we are all in this together.

Take a shot sip
* Everytime the most excellent camera work means you see a shot of the judges or crowd going wild instead of the highlight move of the routine. (A shot if you actually see the other camera man)
* Every 15 seconds of music that is played where you can't figure out what the heck the song is supposed to be
* Everytime Samantha says something totally unintelligible. A shot every time Marlee's interpreter bursts into tears trying to translate what Samantha says into ASL
* A shot the first time a malfunction that happens (ie - a fall, faint, knee or head to the groin). A sip for everytime it is replayed that episode, 2 sips evertime it is played the following week, 3 sips the week after that and so on.

OK - I know I am missing a bunch, so suggestions are very welcome!

I've danced with Tribe! 2007

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's that time again! Dust off... vince3 03-17-08 1
   RE: It's that time again! Dust off... qwertypie 03-17-08 4
       RE: It's that time again! Dust off... jbug 03-17-08 5
 RE: It's that time again! Dust off... Estee 03-17-08 2
   RE: It's that time again! Dust off... qwertypie 03-17-08 3
       RE: It's that time again! Dust off... mindy23 03-18-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-08, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
Considering the list there already, that might be enough before we get back to the level of insta-trashed again.......... remember the "soul-mate" Big Brother drinking game? I'm not sure if JBug's recovered yet........
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-17-08, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
*giggle* - I guess I should go and try and find her.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-08, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
Hey! I recovered......well, for a little while anyway....
~~burp~~

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-08, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-08 AT 04:42 PM (EST)

One shot every time someone's physical type is criticized by the judges as not being truly suitable for dancing. (Marissa and Penn performing one after the other may be fatal.)

ETA: I'm in the middle of exploring ABC's show site. They have a countdown clock marking the time until the premiere. No one adjusted it for Daylight Savings.

03-17-08, 06:19 PM (EST)
3. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
So does that rank them ahead or behind cbs for incompetence?

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-18-08, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
I picked up a few last night already!! See how anxious I am to start this game!! He he...

Everytime they zoom in on Pricilla Presley and she is looking as if she was threatened by the Mafia to be there!

Everytime Marlee Matlin tries to put out the fire on her hips. How many times is that supposed to be funny??? ONCE?? Not even!

Everytime Samantha screws up the scores and says it's higher or lower than it really is-could have had a few last night!

Everytime someone comments on Karina's pick of 'hot Mario's'. As if!

Everytime Scary Spice shows up and pinches Tom's behind. Hoping that happens more frequently-LOVE that girl!!

That's about it for now, but I KNOW I'll think of more. You know how dedicated I am to THIS game!!! C-ya'll later.....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •