URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 453
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"

Posted by qwertypie on 03-17-08 at 04:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-08 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

Yes, I have saving up my liver cells for a really special reason -- DWTS starts tonight!

Please feel free to add your own rules, or edit any of the ones I post. Remember, we are all in this together.

Take a shot sip
* Everytime the most excellent camera work means you see a shot of the judges or crowd going wild instead of the highlight move of the routine. (A shot if you actually see the other camera man)
* Every 15 seconds of music that is played where you can't figure out what the heck the song is supposed to be
* Everytime Samantha says something totally unintelligible. A shot every time Marlee's interpreter bursts into tears trying to translate what Samantha says into ASL
* A shot the first time a malfunction that happens (ie - a fall, faint, knee or head to the groin). A sip for everytime it is replayed that episode, 2 sips evertime it is played the following week, 3 sips the week after that and so on.

OK - I know I am missing a bunch, so suggestions are very welcome!

I've danced with Tribe! 2007

Table of contents
  • RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!,vince3, 04:18 PM, 03-17-08
    • RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!,qwertypie, 06:21 PM, 03-17-08
      • RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!,jbug, 07:43 PM, 03-17-08
  • RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!,Estee, 04:41 PM, 03-17-08
    • RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!,qwertypie, 06:19 PM, 03-17-08
      • RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!,mindy23, 09:20 AM, 03-18-08

Messages in this discussion
"RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
Posted by vince3 on 03-17-08 at 04:18 PM
Considering the list there already, that might be enough before we get back to the level of insta-trashed again.......... remember the "soul-mate" Big Brother drinking game? I'm not sure if JBug's recovered yet........

Posted by qwertypie on 03-17-08 at 06:21 PM
*giggle* - I guess I should go and try and find her.

Posted by jbug on 03-17-08 at 07:43 PM
Hey! I recovered......well, for a little while anyway....
~~burp~~

Posted by Estee on 03-17-08 at 04:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-08 AT 04:42 PM (EST)

One shot every time someone's physical type is criticized by the judges as not being truly suitable for dancing. (Marissa and Penn performing one after the other may be fatal.)

ETA: I'm in the middle of exploring ABC's show site. They have a countdown clock marking the time until the premiere. No one adjusted it for Daylight Savings.

Posted by qwertypie on 03-17-08 at 06:19 PM
So does that rank them ahead or behind cbs for incompetence?

Posted by mindy23 on 03-18-08 at 09:20 AM
I picked up a few last night already!! See how anxious I am to start this game!! He he...

Everytime they zoom in on Pricilla Presley and she is looking as if she was threatened by the Mafia to be there!

Everytime Marlee Matlin tries to put out the fire on her hips. How many times is that supposed to be funny??? ONCE?? Not even!

Everytime Samantha screws up the scores and says it's higher or lower than it really is-could have had a few last night!

Everytime someone comments on Karina's pick of 'hot Mario's'. As if!

Everytime Scary Spice shows up and pinches Tom's behind. Hoping that happens more frequently-LOVE that girl!!

That's about it for now, but I KNOW I'll think of more. You know how dedicated I am to THIS game!!! C-ya'll later.....