The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My picks for the best undercard fights!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Umm 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Umm Click to send private message to Umm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My picks for the best undercard fights!"
This is of course assuming that none of these fighters are in the finals. Since Ive worked hard not to find out Ive added who I think the final fight will be. So again this is not a spoiler simply my picks and who I think the best undercard fights would be.

final: Manfredo vs Mora

undercard #1 Ishie Smith vs Alfonzo Gomez 2 (Gomez thought that he would be fighting someone else the first time they fought now with more experience I think he would win just on heart)

Undercard #2 Bonsante vs Lange (lets see the fight that was going to happen untill bonsante chickend out pluse they have a similer style of fighting)

Undercard #3 Gilbert vs Brinkly (they carried each other through most of the tourney plus went back and forth at the challenges. Jesse seems to have an older brother kinda thing with Joey and I feel it would make for an interesting fight)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My picks for the best undercard... thecontender2 05-03-05 1
   RE: My picks for the best undercard... jenniferlyn 05-06-05 5
 Four fights, not three PhoenixMons 05-03-05 2
   RE: Four fights, not three pollardsvision 05-03-05 3
 RE: My picks for the best undercard... dmdpup 05-03-05 4
   RE: My picks for the best undercard... AlgeCrumpler 05-07-05 6
       RE: My picks for the best undercard... TroyGun25 05-09-05 7
           RE: My picks for the best undercard... pollardsvision 05-09-05 8
               RE: My picks for the best undercard... VegasFightWriter 05-09-05 9
                   RE: My picks for the best undercard... pollardsvision 05-09-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

thecontender2 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecontender2 Click to send private message to thecontender2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My picks for the best undercard fights!"
I am voting for:

1.- Ishe Smith vs Ahmed Kaddour.

2.- Joey Gilgbert vs Anthony Bosante

3.- Miguel Espinosa vs Jesse Brinkley

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-05, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My picks for the best undercard fights!"
i'd LOVE to see Kaddour come back for an undercard fight, if only to hear him say again "the champ is back baby, the champ is BACK"...then see him get defeated AGAIN.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-03-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Four fights, not three"
Actually, there will be four fights on the undercard - the "bronze match" between the two losers from the final four, plus the 3 'fan favorite' fights (which I assume will be paired by producers), which will come from the remaining 12 Contenders. So basically, there are only 5 guys who will be left out of the final (five, since Najai is no longer with us). My guesses as to who will be left out: Brent, Anthony, Juan, Jeff, and either Tarick or Ahmed (not enough fans for these five, IMO)...assuming it's purely based on 'fan votes' of course.

Got blog?

pollardsvision 25 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pollardsvision Click to send private message to pollardsvision Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Four fights, not three"
Final

Manfredo vs. Mora

Bronze Match

Gomez vs. Brinkly

Peoples choice #1

Smith vs. Kaddour

Peoples choice #2

Gilbert vs. Bonsante

Peoples choice #3

Reid vs. Lange

dmdpup 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dmdpup Click to send private message to dmdpup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My picks for the best undercard fights!"
Ishe vs Jesse
Gilbert vs Bosante
Lange vs Gomez

AlgeCrumpler 39 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AlgeCrumpler Click to send private message to AlgeCrumpler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: My picks for the best undercard fights!"
I'd like to see:

Final: Manfredo vs Mora -- Winner: Manfredo

Bronze: Brinkley vs. Gomez -- Winner: Gomez

Fan Favorites:

Ishe Smith vs. Bonsante -- Winner: Smith
Ahmed Kaddour vs. Jimmy Lange -- Winner: Kaddour
Hell Raza Fraza vs. Joey -- Winner: Fraza

I feel bad for Ahmed if he gets paired up with Ishe again. Ishe could probably beat anyone in the competition, and Kaddour has already lost twice. Plus Ishe has a lot of people on his hit list so he needs to fight someone new.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Juan in the mix since he never lost, or Miguel since he barely lost to Manfredo. I feel it would be cruel to vote Brent Cooper back on because he'd take a pounding.

TroyGun25 27 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TroyGun25 Click to send private message to TroyGun25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My picks for the best undercard fights!"
The undercard fights I'd like to see:

Gilbert vs. Bonsante
Ishe vs. Lange
Ahmed vs. Juan

05-09-05, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pollardsvision Click to send private message to pollardsvision Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My picks for the best undercard fights!"
I read that Jesse and JOey are trying to hook up for a nice payday by fighting each other in Reno(both from Nevada) sometime in July.

I dont think there is anyway you will see those two fighting each other on the undercard.

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-09-05, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: My picks for the best undercard fights!"
We know now that Jesse is in the semi-finals, so he won't be in the Fan Favorits bouts anyway.

05-09-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
10. "RE: My picks for the best undercard fights!"
VFW,

Do you know if the "fan favorites" bouts will go strictly according to voting?(Top vote getter vs.#2,#3 vs.#4, and #5 vs.#6)

Or will the producers take the top 6 vote getters and make three fights at their descretion?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •