The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vinyl/Nylon Sweatsuit Jesse was using."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lazt Boy Scout 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-05, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lazt%20Boy%20Scout Click to send private message to Lazt%20Boy%20Scout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vinyl/Nylon Sweatsuit Jesse was using."
Exactly how effective are those vinyl/nylon sweatsuits that Jesse was wearing in tonights episode? I saw the water just pour down when he lifted the top half. However, I hardly ever see anyone using those, so can anyone tell me how effective they are?

Damn, if they work that good I wouldn't mind using one for my runs.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vinyl/Nylon Sweatsuit Jesse was... Superbad 05-09-05 1
   RE: Vinyl/Nylon Sweatsuit Jesse was... Lazt Boy Scout 05-09-05 2
       RE: Vinyl/Nylon Sweatsuit Jesse was... RDIheath 05-09-05 3
 RE: Vinyl/Nylon Sweatsuit Jesse was... PhoenixMons 05-09-05 4
   RE: Vinyl/Nylon Sweatsuit Jesse was... alex78 05-09-05 5
   RE: Vinyl/Nylon Sweatsuit Jesse was... Captain_Savem 05-09-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Superbad 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-05, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superbad Click to send private message to Superbad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vinyl/Nylon Sweatsuit Jesse was using."
It depends on what you want to use 'em for.

If it's short-term weight loss, like to make weight for a sport, then it's alright. However, they will not help you lose 10 pounds in permanent weight because it's water loss not fat loss.
If anything they're good to use as a warm-up or a light work out but those things can be very draining (for heavy duty stuff.) I used to spar with one on in the summertime and the sweat used to literally pour out when I stretched the elastic, but I don't like the dizzy feeling that usually accompanies it so I don't mess with 'em too much.

Summer's coming so be especially careful if you choose to use one.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lazt Boy Scout 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-05, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lazt%20Boy%20Scout Click to send private message to Lazt%20Boy%20Scout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vinyl/Nylon Sweatsuit Jesse was using."
Gotcha. The perfect explanation.

Thanks a lot.

RDIheath 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RDIheath Click to send private message to RDIheath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vinyl/Nylon Sweatsuit Jesse was using."
never had to use one but knew many that did use them all through college. I didnt box but wrestled and never had to cut to make weight but many guys I wrestled with DID and used them very effectively. Theyre NOT a substitute for training and eating right to stay at weight (as in Jesses case as he partied and drank and ate with no thought about weight and then had to really CUT)
Most guys use it to make tournament weight (in wrestling) which tends to be 2 pounds below normal weight and it works well
As stated above though its all water and CAN VERY EASILY bring on dehydration

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-09-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vinyl/Nylon Sweatsuit Jesse was using."
As others have said, they're pretty much for temporary weight loss only. I'm a dancer and a lot of the dancers (teen and up) use the "rubber pants" to lose a little bit of weight before shows and competitions. But it's certainly not going to help with actual fitness...I wore a pair of the shorts during a one hour dance rehearsal once (probably about ten years ago) - it was really hard to move and it was very cold when I took the shorts off (shock to the system with the abrupt temperature change). I'm not a big fan of the suits myself, but can certainly see how they'd be useful for meeting weight in boxing.

Got blog?

alex78 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alex78 Click to send private message to alex78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vinyl/Nylon Sweatsuit Jesse was using."
The craziest thing I heard was one college wrestler wearing one of these suits put a stationary bike in a sauna and then exercised in the sauna for about an hour. He died of dehydration shortly before his match. I would strongly suggest not jogging in the summer with a nylon suit like Jesse.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-09-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vinyl/Nylon Sweatsuit Jesse was using."
If I'm not mistaken, Martin Lawrence was hospitalized cuz after using one of those suits. It didn't help that he was cracked out of his mind too!

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved
"Power concedes to nothing.....without a demand. But power won't
even concede to a demand, when that demand comes from a weak
constituency that lacks testicular fortitude." ~ Minister Louis Farrakhan

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •